Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

2 hours ago, ianderson said:

I ordered corolla hybrid 1.8 in March 2nd. What delivery time should I expect? I signed some contract that I agree the new model to be MY2023 instead of MY2022 as the dealer notified me the production for 2022 has stopped due to lack of parts/modules. The surcharge was 500 EUR. Any ideas what I should expect?

My Audi is barelly running and not sure it will last this winter unless investing in major repairs and I really do not want to invest in that car anymore.

Why didn’t you ask the dealer when you signed the papers ?

Otherwise these new MY23 will be interesting ones if they can’t make the MY22 model due to lack of parts - but hey , the new model can go without them 🤷‍♂️😵😁

3 hours ago, ianderson said:

I ordered corolla hybrid 1.8 in March 2nd. What delivery time should I expect? I signed some contract that I agree the new model to be MY2023 instead of MY2022 as the dealer notified me the production for 2022 has stopped due to lack of parts/modules. The surcharge was 500 EUR. Any ideas what I should expect?

My Audi is barelly running and not sure it will last this winter unless investing in major repairs and I really do not want to invest in that car anymore.

500 eur for my23. Its a good deal.  What about the interest on the finance if you have one? 

On 11/30/2022 at 7:38 AM, bristol_craig said:

The app has changed this morning to build in progress. No email notification yet but that’s a good sign. Feel like I’ve been looking and waiting to see that change for months.

The car went from starting build Wednesday morning and has now jumped left the factory and is saying in transit. It was built in Derby and I am collecting in the Uk so should have it very soon. Lovely early Christmas present. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, bristol_craig said:

The car went from starting build Wednesday morning and has now jumped left the factory and is saying in transit. It was built in Derby and I am collecting in the Uk so should have it very soon. Lovely early Christmas present. 

Wow! Congrats!! 👏 

2 hours ago, bristol_craig said:

Have you got the registration number yet?

On 12/2/2022 at 3:48 PM, Chazzx1996 said:

Have you got the registration number yet?

No sign of it yet. The main details haven’t changed but it now says in transit. 

On 12/4/2022 at 9:07 AM, bristol_craig said:

No sign of it yet. The main details haven’t changed but it now says in transit. 

My dealer gave me a choice of registration numbers to choose from in the week before it arrived, then registered it on the day of collection.

3 minutes ago, Glynn H said:

My dealer gave me a choice of registration numbers to choose from in the week before it arrived, then registered it on the day of collection.

I’ve just been told it’s due to the dealership on the 13th and available for pick up from 16th. They are going to ring again next Monday to formalise plans. 

On 12/1/2022 at 8:36 PM, IvayloK said:

500 eur for my23. Its a good deal.  What about the interest on the finance if you have one? 

I am paying the whole thing at once. I do not like dealing with banks, except to use them for money transfers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davidz said:

Guarantee of price 

6B83226F-92B6-4D89-9AF2-9A347649113B.png

Is that Facebook? Shame they haven't Tweeted the same, I don't use FB.. 

Can I ask what's mentioned in the footnote*? 

Edited by solfer
Additional details

1 minute ago, solfer said:

Is that Facebook? Shame they haven't Tweeted the same, I don't use FB.. 

yes it is, it flashed up a couple of days ago and disappeared. Re-appeared today, it’s a shame they just don’t tell their customers directly who have already ordered! 

11 minutes ago, Davidz said:

yes it is, it flashed up a couple of days ago and disappeared. Re-appeared today, it’s a shame they just don’t tell their customers directly who have already ordered! 

Exactly! Can I ask what's mentioned in the footnote*? 

2 minutes ago, solfer said:

Exactly! Can I ask what's mentioned in the footnote*? 

I am struggling to find the foot note it maybe on their website but it’s not clear 

3 minutes ago, solfer said:

OK ta for looking. NP

So i googled and looked at the Toyota Financial services T&C’s and it mentions nothing about finance agreements not being honoured. But the customer can cancel without penalty if the lead time is unreasonable 

5 minutes ago, Davidz said:

So i googled and looked at the Toyota Financial services T&C’s and it mentions nothing about finance agreements not being honoured. But the customer can cancel without penalty if the lead time is unreasonable 

I've just seen an unhappy customer on Twitter suggesting the opposite.. Not sure what the outcome was though 

Screenshot_2022-12-06-20-23-05-930_com.twitter.android.png

5 minutes ago, solfer said:

I've just seen an unhappy customer on Twitter suggesting the opposite.. Not sure what the outcome was though 

Screenshot_2022-12-06-20-23-05-930_com.twitter.android.png

It doesn’t stack up to their advertising, they will lose a load of customers if they renege on finance agreements. Maybe it’s more cost effective for them if they do! There should be no ambiguity though 

Just now, Davidz said:

It doesn’t stack up to their advertising, they will lose a load of customers if they renege on finance agreements. Maybe it’s more cost effective for them if they do! There should be no ambiguity though 

100% agree with you, on all counts! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davidz said:

Hmmmm!

77592BA8-9B4C-45DB-BADC-0D47547A0151.png

Yeah, I've been following that thread too. I'm preparing myself for the same pain tbh.. 

I heard from my dealer today - TS Design, Scarlett Flare ordered May 4th. Original delivery date November, then December.

The update is that is hasn’t made the final MY22 production run in December so will be a MY23.

Delivery date currently unknown. They believe they will have more details in January around MY23 production runs and where my order sits. Appears highly chaotic! 

They have said as a dealership they will honour the MY22 price and agreed finance rate (1.9%) and I have that in writing so I’m happy with that! 

I believe Toyota are currently telling prospective customers that delivery for new orders will be June so I guess I should get it sometime in the next 6 months! 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, B19Jon said:

I heard from my dealer today - TS Design, Scarlett Flare ordered May 4th. Original delivery date November, then December.

The update is that is hasn’t made the final MY22 production run in December so will be a MY23.

Delivery date currently unknown. They believe they will have more details in January around MY23 production runs and where my order sits. Appears highly chaotic! 

They have said as a dealership they will honour the MY22 price and agreed finance rate (1.9%) and I have that in writing so I’m happy with that! 

I believe Toyota are currently telling prospective customers that delivery for new orders will be June so I guess I should get it sometime in the next 6 months! 

If you’ve been waiting for your car for 7 months , and because they are changing to MY23 … surely you should be among the first ones , or as they switch to the new model in a couple of weeks time to get delivery ….. why the wait from that moment again for months ?! You already did your waiting 🤷‍♂️ how is this system working ? Who gets what and when ???

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

If you’ve been waiting for your car for 7 months , and because they are changing to MY23 … surely you should be among the first ones , or as they switch to the new model in a couple of weeks time to get delivery ….. why the wait from that moment again for months ?! You already did your waiting 🤷‍♂️ how is this system working ? Who gets what and when ???

I have asked Toyota UK to make a statement on the position for customers whom have being waiting what are they getting MY22 or MY23 and are they honouring APR deals 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links