Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

On 11/14/2022 at 12:44 PM, IvayloK said:

Just got off the phone with Toyota. 

My February purchase will be Delivered in March 2023 and the model will be 23.

As for the price increase they said nothing is for sure. They will try to get as much as possible to the agreed price. I suspect will probably have to share the burden 50/50

This new delivery date was imposed by Toyota, or this is something that you have negotiated with them, wanting the new model - I think this is very important piece of information for the forum.

30 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

This new delivery date was imposed by Toyota, or this is something that you have negotiated with them, wanting the new model - I think this is very important piece of information for the forum.

Delivery date given from Toyota.

I did not want the new model but I have to go for 23 or accept my deposit back.

Problem with my car maybe is the colour. I had to change from blue to silver and maybe went to the back of the queue 

• Like 1

Just got a call from my dealership that reg plate should come next month and delivery is on the 2nd week of January and I ordered in June

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chazzx1996 said:

Just got a call from my dealership that reg plate should come next month and delivery is on the 2nd week of January and I ordered in June

Well you are sorted 😁

I m waiting for my app to say build in progress some time in February 🚘

2 hours ago, Chazzx1996 said:

Just got a call from my dealership that reg plate should come next month and delivery is on the 2nd week of January and I ordered in June

My22 or My23?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Davidz said:

My22 or My23?

Must be 22 . 

If the car is built already.  

23 deliveries will start from February 

On 11/18/2022 at 2:05 PM, Davidz said:

My22 or My23?

Not 100% sure on the model, it’s not built yet but we got a predicition of 2nd week of January as delivery

Placed an order mid September for a MY23 Corolla, and have since been told by my dealer it has an ETA of March.. 

Not happening is it..? 😱 (based on what I've been reading here at least) 

Everyone seems to be in the dark about the actual car price if the build date has been delayed.  Dealerships, not just Toyota, should make it clear at the point of purchase if there will be an impact on prices due to delayed production.

51 minutes ago, solfer said:

Placed an order mid September for a MY23 Corolla, and have since been told by my dealer it has an ETA of March.. 

Not happening is it..? 😱 (based on what I've been reading here at least) 

All of us are waiting for delivery in march.

Must be a large delivery from Toyota maybe 10000 + cars🤣

Same story given to all who wait 😂

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Jimota said:

Everyone seems to be in the dark about the actual car price if the build date has been delayed.  Dealerships, not just Toyota, should make it clear at the point of purchase if there will be an impact on prices due to delayed production.

I guess they did not know interest rates are going to go up so quick + the war in Ukraine  complicated the whole process to some extent 

On 11/11/2022 at 7:32 PM, IvayloK said:

7.9 if you are lucky . More like 9.9 by the time we get the cars. And again the only winners are people buying with cash.  I m on  noodles and spaghetti till march to save a much as possible for maximum deposit and the shortest lease if I have to go for 1

The %age rate you're quoted when you place an order is valid for 12 months. Toyota UK have confirmed this with me via their Twitter account. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, solfer said:

The %age rate you're quoted when you place an order is valid for 12 months. Toyota UK have confirmed this with me via their Twitter account. 

My order was placed in February delivery date is march. Agreement is in the middle maybe.  I pay for the new model+ 3025£ and they will honour the 0% interest on the finance. Fair trade 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IvayloK said:

My order was placed in February delivery date is march. Agreement is in the middle maybe.  I pay for the new model+ 3025£ and they will honour the 0% interest on the finance. Fair trade 

Agreed, fair trade. 13 months though? 😩 

13 hours ago, IvayloK said:

It shows how expensive the MY23 Corolla will be - in addition to the MY22 price rises, APR increase etc. Given those prices, personally, I would buy a BEV now rather than a hybrid - having bought a hybrid 12 months ago.

Just had a reply from Toyota UK

"Current ETA for the Corolla would be May 2023." 

🙄

8 minutes ago, Davidz said:

ordered today? MY23?

So yes, an order placed now would have an ETA of May. Think I confused them, because I was actually asking them if the March '23 date had slipped for an order placed in September, and they came back with that response. Then they subsequently explained that they thought I was asking about the ETA of an order placed today. 

4 hours ago, solfer said:

Just had a reply from Toyota UK

"Current ETA for the Corolla would be May 2023." 

🙄

Sounds about right. Hopefully you'll get it on time.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a clue what car I will get if at all, TS 2.0 Excel JBL Pearl Paint ordered on 0% finance last day in Match 22 - Will I get it in Jan 23 a MY22 or a MY23 or even get a car at all!? Its a flipping nightmare 

15 minutes ago, Davidz said:

Does anyone have a clue what car I will get if at all, TS 2.0 Excel JBL Pearl Paint ordered on 0% finance last day in Match 22 - Will I get it in Jan 23 a MY22 or a MY23 or even get a car at all!? Its a flipping nightmare 

If you car doesn't get build in the next 4 week's  you will get 23 without JBL and probably have to pay for the upgrade.

2•0 l engines are coming too slow from Europe 

20 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

If you car doesn't get build in the next 4 week's  you will get 23 without JBL and probably have to pay for the upgrade.

2•0 l engines are coming too slow from Europe 

I have the same spec and I have been told March 

Just been told my March 30th order will arrive in June2023 dealer advised the denim blue has been stopped yet 3 weeks ago it was all happening mid November this dealer is seriously crap and so is Toyota.

2 minutes ago, Adyz said:

Just been told my March 30th order will arrive in June2023 dealer advised the denim blue has been stopped yet 3 weeks ago it was all happening mid November this dealer is seriously crap and so is Toyota.

That's just ridiculous. No way I'm waiting over a year, I'll be cancelling mine if it drifts towards 1 year. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links