Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

19 hours ago, ruskiturbo said:

Not true. I ordered the Dynamic trim (not from UK so trims go like this: ECO, Business, Dynamic, Exclusive and GR Sport) with a dark blue color and I got it in like 3 months.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the topic says Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

Abroad may be different 😂

• Like 1

Quick update,

Ordered Corolla TS Excel 2.0 l  Blue + JBL on 09/02/2022   UK

02/09/2022 got a email to change the color from blue to silver

Today email from Toyota online says ( ETA for your vehicle to be March 2023 )

37 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

Quick update,

Will this be a MY22 or MY23 ?

10 minutes ago, Gorjam said:

not OP but most likely MY23, packaged with a price increase as well. I wanted to swap my order for a facelift back in August but the dealer showed me the prices and the facelift is approx 2000 euros more per trim compared to the pre-facelift. Keep in mind that I live in RO, so pricing might be different in UK.

53 minutes ago, Gorjam said:

I think MY 23

I m expecting more info from Toyota online in the next couple of days 

43 minutes ago, ruskiturbo said:

not OP but most likely MY23, packaged with a price increase as well. I wanted to swap my order for a facelift back in August but the dealer showed me the prices and the facelift is approx 2000 euros more per trim compared to the pre-facelift. Keep in mind that I live in RO, so pricing might be different in UK.

My case is different. I don't want the new model. They simply can't build it on time.  I have already asked the question if this is going to cost more and what are my options. Hoping to get reply in the next couple of days.

3 hours ago, IvayloK said:

Quick update,

Gosh that's over a year's waiting time. That's going to be a MY23 now. How disappointing for you.

So I ordered a TS 2.0L Pearl White + JBL in March 22 on 0% finance. Dealer tells me Feb 23 but may know more in December! MY T has not moved from processing order since I confirmed the order. I have absolutely no idea what I am getting tbh and unless I phone the dealer to try and find which I can't be bothered to do because they also don't really know either! Never ordered a new car before and not the best experience 

It seems like the 2.0 TS with JBL has the biggest delivery delays.

I am waiting the same and at the moment was pushed back from 28.11 to 16.01.2023.

What I can’t understand is that if from May when I ordered , you see the timeframes for chips or whatever , by now you should have an idea ……. But yet only guessings

5 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

It seems like the 2.0 TS with JBL has the biggest delivery delays.

I am waiting the same and at the moment was pushed back from 28.11 to 16.01.2023.

What I can’t understand is that if from May when I ordered , you see the timeframes for chips or whatever , by now you should have an idea ……. But yet only guessings

Surely if they launch MY 23 in 2023 then it defaults to the new model without JBL because its not an option? They cant make both

8 minutes ago, Davidz said:

Surely if they launch MY 23 in 2023 then it defaults to the new model without JBL because its not an option? They cant make both

I was told that the MY23 won’t hit the streets before April 2023. But it seems like all these informations coming from different dealers are just estimates , nothing for sure 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bigblock said:

Gosh that's over a year's waiting time. That's going to be a MY23 now. How disappointing for you.

I don t mind waiting. Maybe I can get the MY23 for the price of MY22

23 minutes ago, Davidz said:

So I ordered a TS 2.0L Pearl White + JBL in March 22 on 0% finance. Dealer tells me Feb 23 but may know more in December! MY T has not moved from processing order since I confirmed the order. I have absolutely no idea what I am getting tbh and unless I phone the dealer to try and find which I can't be bothered to do because they also don't really know either! Never ordered a new car before and not the best experience 

If its not manufactured by December delivery date for new model will be end of February / March  

Welcome to the  waiting game David

3 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

I was told that the MY23 won’t hit the streets before April 2023. But it seems like all these informations coming from different dealers are just estimates , nothing for sure 

Sure but the production line from MY 22 to MY 23 has to take place in Derby. Otherwise Toyota will have different engines and powertrains to put in on a small number of cars and it surely cant be economical or efficient!

8 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

I was told that the MY23 won’t hit the streets befor April 2023. But it seems like all these informations coming from different dealers are just estimates , nothing for sure 

Cut off date for MY22 is December. If they start making 23 in January maybe we can get them before March . 

2 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

If its not manufactured by December delivery date for new model will be end of February / March  

Welcome to the  waiting game David

Its annoying at best! Surely Toyota must know by now - the meticulous 'Toyota way' supply chain must be in a mess

Just now, Davidz said:

Its annoying at best! Surely Toyota must know by now - the meticulous 'Toyota way' supply chain must be in a mess

2.0 l engines are made in Poland. Maybe the problem is there. On top of that loads of people are canceling they old orders and opting for new model. Maybe this is why nobody can give prediction now. If more people cancel we are going to get the cars if not next year. 

Strange thing is all new MY23 are without JBL in UK. But in Europe all MY23 are with JBL    

1 hour ago, IvayloK said:

I don t mind waiting. Maybe I can get the MY23 for the price of MY22

Good for you - from mid December I am out of work / income until it gets delivered 😬

12 hours ago, IvayloK said:

Strange thing is all new MY23 are without JBL in UK. But in Europe all MY23 are with JBL    

That would be very annoying if true seeing as the hatch & TS are built here in the UK.

1 hour ago, forkingabout said:

That would be very annoying if true seeing as the hatch & TS are built here in the UK.

I m bulgarian. And this is a link to Toyota bulgaria for Corolla Cross MY23 with JBL. Follow the link

https://www.toyota.bg/new-cars/corolla-cross/build?path=customize/aed6cffc-96a7-4068-806e-be22ce401878/2c1c87bd-809c-4ce7-8e40-f4fbd97397cb&u=9afe17cc-71df-4df5-b452-534d02224bf5&e[0]=12801&e[1]=13534&e[2]=11282&e[3]=12833&e[4]=20710&e[5]=23149&financeOption=cash

Let Goole translate on English and check spec  

1 hour ago, IvayloK said:

Corolla and Corolla Cross … 2 different cars 😉

16 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

Corolla and Corolla Cross … 2 different cars 😉

Yes but there is option to have JBL. 

Where in UK all MY23 are without JBL.

What I'm trying to say is Toyota still offering JBL on some models. 

Not like they have run out of JBL Speakers. If it costs a bit more to install is not a problem for me as long they give me a choice to buy one.

11 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

Corolla Cross is not even available in the UK , let alone to be built in the UK

No. Only in Europe. But they still build M23 corollas with JBL. Why we don't have it as extra in UK?

And in the same time I'm looking for the cause of delay for UK      TS Corolla 2.0l with JBL    

All of us are waiting more for the 2.0l engine with JBL....    Speakers are still offered in EU for next year and I don't this is the problem in our case.  I m starting to suspect too many engine orders or other problems  in Poland plant where 2.0l is made.  But I might be wrong.   

14 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

No. Only in Europe. But they still build M23 corollas with JBL. Why we don't have it as extra in UK?

And in the same time I'm looking for the cause of delay for UK      TS Corolla 2.0l with JBL    

All of us are waiting more for the 2.0l engine with JBL....    Speakers are still offered in EU for next year and I don't this is the problem in our case.  I m starting to suspect too many engine orders or other problems  in Poland plant where 2.0l is made.  But I might be wrong.   

I see your point now about the JBL system.
Unfortunately we are stuck with this - too bad we don’t have any compensation  included in the paperwork for the delays - this way , they just don’t care 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links