Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

Just now, IvayloK said:

I purchased with Toyota online. When I log on all details are there. I mean car details,, dates and finance agreement. 

Ah gotcha, my order was via CarWow, which might explain the differences there. Cheers for that. 

4 minutes ago, Chazzx1996 said:

Is anyone else expecting a January delivery or is most in the unknown?

When i ordered my MY23 in September in was told then I should expect delivery in March 23

5 minutes ago, ic2 said:

When i ordered my MY23 in September in was told then I should expect delivery in March 23

Same for me

18 minutes ago, Chazzx1996 said:

Is anyone else expecting a January delivery or is most in the unknown?

Most in the unknown at the moment dates are pushed back every month 🤬

Hi Chaz

Yes ordered 31 March was told then it would be October 4, then Novemeber 4 the Jan 4th now Jan 9.  Don't believe it though.

Still sitting in Processing order on My T!

Good thing our Prius is still running fine!

3 minutes ago, Trafficman said:

Hi Chaz

Yes ordered 31 March was told then it would be October 4, then Novemeber 4 the Jan 4th now Jan 9.  Don't believe it though.

Jan will become April. And when the finance agreement expire after 12 months will probably buy electric scooter.

1 hour ago, Trafficman said:

Hi Chaz

I was called by my dealer for registration details end of December and car mid January. Have you got any update like that?

My car was ordered at the end of May for an end of December delivery. I have been told by the dealership and by Toyota UK direct that this is still on track. The app still shows it as processing though so who knows. 

11 minutes ago, bristol_craig said:

My car was ordered at the end of May for an end of December delivery. I have been told by the dealership and by Toyota UK direct that this is still on track. The app still shows it as processing though so who knows. 

You may be lucky. Your engine is made in UK. 

2l engine wait time is 12 months +

14 minutes ago, bristol_craig said:

Mine was end of June so January makes sense then. What specs did you order?

27 minutes ago, IvayloK said:

You may be lucky. Your engine is made in UK. 

2l engine wait time is 12 months +

That is not true - please don’t mislead the forum. If you look back through here , there were people who collected at 6 , 7 , 8 months . . . 

3 hours ago, Chazzx1996 said:

Mine was end of June so January makes sense then. What specs did you order?

It’s a HB 1.8 with Icon Tech trim in white. About as basic as can get. 

3 hours ago, DC_Ms said:

That is not true - please don’t mislead the forum. If you look back through here , there were people who collected at 6 , 7 , 8 months . . . 

thing of the past

4 hours ago, DC_Ms said:

There is also a loads of people like myself waiting for the 2l  TS since February and March with a promise for March 23 delivery if it happens.

1 hour ago, bristol_craig said:

It’s a HB 1.8 with Icon Tech trim in white. About as basic as can get. 

Me too, please update if you managed to have any changes. Really hoping the delivery dates we are given is somewhat certain. I am currently carless till it arrives

13 hours ago, Chazzx1996 said:

Me too, please update if you managed to have any changes. Really hoping the delivery dates we are given is somewhat certain. I am currently carless till it arrives

The app has changed this morning to build in progress. No email notification yet but that’s a good sign. Feel like I’ve been looking and waiting to see that change for months.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bristol_craig said:

The app has changed this morning to build in progress. No email notification yet but that’s a good sign. Feel like I’ve been looking and waiting to see that change for months.

Thats good news. Should definitely be arriving soon then

Can anyone share the format of the their order number when they initially placed their order at a dealership? The one I've been given by my delaershipis in the format NN9999

Not sure if it's dealership specific, but I'd have expected it to be lot longer than 2 alpha+4 numerics? 

17 minutes ago, solfer said:

Can anyone share the format of the their order number when they initially placed their order at a dealership? The one I've been given by my delaershipis in the format NN9999

Not sure if it's dealership specific, but I'd have expected it to be lot longer than 2 alpha+4 numerics? 

Mine was in the format NNNNN in February. My previous Corolla from the same dealership in 2019 was NNNN. I am sure they are dealership specific.

1 minute ago, eyemdee said:

Mine was in the format NNNNN in February. My previous Corolla from the same dealership in 2019 was NNNN. I am sure they are dealership specific.

OK gotcha, thanks for that 👍 

BTW, I have no idea why I typed NN9999

I meant XX9999..! Must've had "numeric" stuck in my head while tapping it out. 🙄 

2 hours ago, solfer said:

Mine is the same. 2 letters and 4 numbers. 

• Like 1

I ordered corolla hybrid 1.8 in March 2nd. What delivery time should I expect? I signed some contract that I agree the new model to be MY2023 instead of MY2022 as the dealer notified me the production for 2022 has stopped due to lack of parts/modules. The surcharge was 500 EUR. Any ideas what I should expect?

My Audi is barelly running and not sure it will last this winter unless investing in major repairs and I really do not want to invest in that car anymore.

6 minutes ago, ianderson said:

I ordered corolla hybrid 1.8 in March 2nd. What delivery time should I expect? I signed some contract that I agree the new model to be MY2023 instead of MY2022 as the dealer notified me the production for 2022 has stopped due to lack of parts/modules. The surcharge was 500 EUR. Any ideas what I should expect?

My Audi is barelly running and not sure it will last this winter unless investing in major repairs and I really do not want to invest in that car anymore.

For the UK it's March at the earliest for a MY23. And I'd expect that to be knocked back a few months.. 🙄 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links