Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla - UK delivery/lead times, etc

bruce e

I'm also waiting for my Toyota TS 2.0l Excel with JBL. My dealer says delivery is supposed to be delivered around mid Jan. They also said that if they change to MY23 I won't have the JBL Speakers and the price of the vehicle will increase around £2500. 

If it comes to having to go for the MY23 model it doesn't seem fair to pay more. I'm already losing my JBLs! Common sense says they should honor the price, i.e., I get my MY23 without the JBL and also without the price increase. 

What do you guys reckon? If it comes to this, should I try to convince the dealer to honor the price? Does anyone have experience with this?

13 minutes ago, Kovitch said:

I'm also waiting for my Toyota TS 2.0l Excel with JBL. My dealer says delivery is supposed to be delivered around mid Jan. They also said that if they change to MY23 I won't have the JBL speakers and the price of the vehicle will increase around £2500. 

If it comes to having to go for the MY23 model it doesn't seem fair to pay more. I'm already losing my JBLs! Common sense says they should honor the price, i.e., I get my MY23 without the JBL and also without the price increase. 

What do you guys reckon? If it comes to this, should I try to convince the dealer to honor the price? Does anyone have experience with this?

Definitely it should be a negotiation at least , because we paid extra for the JBL

31 minutes ago, Kovitch said:

I'm also waiting for my Toyota TS 2.0l Excel with JBL. My dealer says delivery is supposed to be delivered around mid Jan. They also said that if they change to MY23 I won't have the JBL speakers and the price of the vehicle will increase around £2500. 

When did you purchase? I have already asked Toyota online for more info about the price and my finance as well. I m on 0% finance contract with purchase date 09/02/22

But in the same time saving for unexpected price increase in case the don't agree for discount. just don't want to wait another 8 months after official launch date in January 

3 hours ago, IvayloK said:

When did you purchase? I have already asked Toyota online for more info about the price and my finance as well. I m on 0% finance contract with purchase date 09/02/22

But in the same time saving for unexpected price increase in case the don't agree for discount. just don't want to wait another 8 months after official launch date in January 

Ordered mine mid May.

10 minutes ago, Kovitch said:

Ordered mine mid May.

I m February with delivery date March 2023 . Let see who will get it first 😜

I see the APR has jumped to 7.9% today, was considering changing to a MY23 but the figures are just too high now.

35 minutes ago, StreetHawk said:

I see the APR has jumped to 7.9% today, was considering changing to a MY23 but the figures are just too high now.

7.9 if you are lucky . More like 9.9 by the time we get the cars. And again the only winners are people buying with cash.  I m on  noodles and spaghetti till march to save a much as possible for maximum deposit and the shortest lease if I have to go for 1

1 hour ago, StreetHawk said:

I guess and I hope so , that the deal that we accepted when ordering the car should still be honoured … I think it should stand 1 year 

30 minutes ago, DC_Ms said:

I guess and I hope so , that the deal that we accepted when ordering the car should still be honoured … I think it should stand 1 year 

Now I know why my car is coming 1 year and 1 month after finance agreement 🤣

Thanks for the German version, I feel cheated they get more than the UK customers, 360 cameras and advanced park, I’ll bet we pay more in the U.K. too for less spec

• Like 1

I tend to blame Toyota UK for that. I sometimes look longingly at the feature list for the japanese Mk4 Yaris and wonder why they didn't spec more of this stuff on; I've told them they should make an "...And-The-Kitchen-Sink" model that just has everything you can possibly have, but they just say they carefully assess what the british market wants and spec the cars accordingly, and also that the Launch Edition is (was) that, despite it missing stuff the Excel has!

(Also I want heated seats and steering wheel damnit! My Mk4 gets so cold in the winter... :cry:)

Ordered mine in April, 2.0 Touring Sports Design, just collected it this weekend. Managed to wangle to 0% finance still too. 

47 minutes ago, captainhaz said:

Ordered mine in April, 2.0 Touring Sports Design, just collected it this weekend. Managed to wangle to 0% finance still too. 

Good to see they are honouring your deal of 0%

51 minutes ago, captainhaz said:

Did u have by any chance the JBL option ? 

Just got off the phone with Toyota. 

My February purchase will be Delivered in March 2023 and the model will be 23.

As for the price increase they said nothing is for sure. They will try to get as much as possible to the agreed price. I suspect will probably have to share the burden 50/50

4 hours ago, IvayloK said:

Just got off the phone with Toyota. 

My February purchase will be Delivered in March 2023 and the model will be 23.

As for the price increase they said nothing is for sure. They will try to get as much as possible to the agreed price. I suspect will probably have to share the burden 50/50

Will they honour your finance deal? 

Just looked earlier and noticed that Toyota website in uk and their Facebook page claims that they will honour deals made and waited for. 👍

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Just looked earlier and noticed that Toyota website in uk and their Facebook page claims that they will honour deals made and waited for. 👍

Have you got the link for that as I would like to have it in my armory with Toyota dealer!?

17 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

10 minutes ago, Davidz said:

Have you got the link for that as I would like to have it in my armory with Toyota dealer!?

Just tried to look again and can’t find it either sides, it was a Corolla picture and offer that you pay a deposit and they won’t change the deal on delivery. Sorry I can’t find the link right now. I don’t want to mislead, I hope I saw it correctly. 

1 hour ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

Will they honour your finance deal? 

Maybe. Nobody knows. 

8 minutes ago, bunnyrabbit03 said:

Interesting that it specifically refers to the Yaris, Yaris Cross and C-HR 🤨

From 0 to 9.9% of course the wont change it. My credit card is 10% 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links