Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

You'll need to get the order number from the dealer. This is usually two letters, followed by four numbers. Once you have this, you'll need to contact Toyota and ask them to add the order to your MyT account. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dcweather said:

Thanks, yes I can log in ok on my Windows PC, but as i don't have a car can't see anywhere to input order details etc so it knows about the ordered car?

You don’t, you create an account and it will show you what you’ve ordered.  

• Like 1

It will show as long as the email address on the MyT account and the email address used by the dealer when the order is placed are the same

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

That’s it, mine has gone to a new home and I’ll be moving to a UX in the next few days.  My neighbour’s arrived today and it’s very nice.   

IMG_5395.jpeg

IMG_5396.jpeg

IMG_5397.jpeg

IMG_5398.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 14/09/2023 at 8:43 PM, anchorman said:

That’s it, mine has gone to a new home and I’ll be moving to a UX in the next few days.  My neighbour’s arrived today and it’s very nice.   

IMG_5395.jpeg

IMG_5396.jpeg

IMG_5397.jpeg

IMG_5398.jpeg

That looks 👍 what model of ux is it please?

When do you get yours Don, also since I came back on this site I was beginning to think nobody seems to do photos anymore? 

So thanks for that👍Stew

• Like 1

4 hours ago, local hero said:

That looks 👍 what model of ux is it please?

When do you get yours Don, also since I came back on this site I was beginning to think nobody seems to do photos anymore? 

So thanks for that👍Stew

A picture tells a thousand words Stew.   I post loads.  It’s a UX E4 Takumi.  Mine is identical except for the colour (grey) but it has the same colour interior.  

IMG_5396.jpeg

IMG_5398.jpeg

IMG_5397.jpeg

5de48ae8-37e8-4c40-9252-a2cefcee4a80.jpeg

• Like 1

That’s a nice looking car but I think the Yaris Cross lines are a little bit better.  Don’t know much about the Lexus brand other than it’s pretty much a luxurious extension of the Toyota brand.  I’m perfectly happy with my Yaris Cross but I think I’ll have a look in a Lexus showroom if I decide to go for another new car.

• Like 1

On 17/09/2023 at 3:35 PM, anchorman said:

A picture tells a thousand words Stew.   I post loads.  It’s a UX E4 Takumi.  Mine is identical except for the colour (grey) but it has the same colour interior.  

IMG_5396.jpeg

IMG_5398.jpeg

IMG_5397.jpegis i

5de48ae8-37e8-4c40-9252-a2cefcee4a80.jpeg

Is it here yet Don😃

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, local hero said:

Is it here yet Don😃

Supposed to be.  I’ll check tomorrow.   

• Like 2

On 19/09/2023 at 7:11 PM, anchorman said:

Supposed to be.  I’ll check tomorrow.   

Is it here yet Don?

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, local hero said:

Is it here yet Don?

My kids used to do this on a road trip when we’d barely left home.  They mooted the 19th but it didn’t come off the ship until the 12th.  That gave it seven days to Burnaston and back to Stockport so that was never going to happen.  I’ll be very concerned if it doesn’t land by this time next week because I’m Yaris Crossless and I’m in work the week after.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, anchorman said:

My kids used to do this on a road trip when we’d barely left home.  They mooted the 19th but it didn’t come off the ship until the 12th.  That gave it seven days to Burnaston and back to Stockport so that was never going to happen.  I’ll be very concerned if it doesn’t land by this time next week because I’m Yaris Crossless and I’m in work the week after.  

Well I am Lexusless or you could have borrowed my Rav, don't think you and I are getting our timing quite right😀

• Haha 3

On 9/14/2023 at 8:43 PM, anchorman said:

IMG_5395.jpeg

IMG_5396.jpeg

IMG_5397.jpeg

IMG_5398.jpeg

Is their name Jones by any chance? 😂

• Haha 3

How long does it usually take between placing an order and it showing up in My Toyota as being built? It's probably in the previous 90 posts somewhere but ................😉

1 hour ago, dcweather said:

How long does it usually take between placing an order and it showing up in My Toyota as being built? It's probably in the previous 90 posts somewhere but ................😉

It varies Dave but probably half of your projected delivery date.  Roughly!

On 9/26/2023 at 8:58 PM, anchorman said:

It varies Dave but probably half of your projected delivery date.  Roughly!

Thanks Don, probably show up in October/November with delivery maybe Jan/Feb.  Ordered on August 12th. I think  the dealer send around Christmas but before March! Only extra on Excel was red paint and City pack.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered a Silver Yaris Cross Icon in June 2023. I received a phone call yesterday to say my car had been delivered to my Dealer now. Im getting a little excited. Current car is a 2013 Yaris Hybrid

• Like 4

10 hours ago, RedYarisMan said:

I ordered a Silver Yaris Cross Icon in June 2023. I received a phone call yesterday to say my car had been delivered to my Dealer now. Im getting a little excited. Current car is a 2013 Yaris Hybrid

I picked mine up in the middle of Aug. Absolutely love it, after My up GTI so much less jarring on the roads due to the poor surfaces. And in power mode I would say not much difference in acceleration.

Kev. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/13/2023 at 10:52 AM, Knorton said:

I picked mine up in the middle of Aug. Absolutely love it, after My up GTI so much less jarring on the roads due to the poor surfaces. And in power mode I would say not much difference in acceleration.

Kev. 

You say less jarring - which Cross version have you bought?

On 10/12/2023 at 11:51 PM, RedYarisMan said:

Be interested to hear how it compares with your 2013 yaris. I drive my wife's 2014 Yaris hybrid a lot and really like it actually. I have te Excel Cross on order currently.

Ordered my Cross Excel on August 11th. My Toyota stuck on processing order still.

On 10/15/2023 at 1:53 AM, dcweather said:

Ordered my Cross Excel on August 11th. My Toyota stuck on processing order still.

Mine was like that. Order processing up until the day before I collected the car from the dealer (ordered on 3rd Feb for May/June del) but was delayed for reasons unknown. Chased it up on the Thurs dealer looked on their lists and said it arrives at Grimby tonight or tomorrow(Fri) Got a call on Fri saying it is in the country and due to the two month plus delay I had, they have had it shipped straight to them for the PDI etc and I can pick it up on Tues 8th Aug. So always worth chasing the dealer nearer the expected del date. FYI i never even got order processing until after the original due date.

Kev

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links