Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY22 Corolla announced

Devon Aygo

1 hour ago, Slumppy said:

Ordered a Corolla 2.0ltr Design H/B in denim blue first week in November. Car was picked up by me two weeks ago. Having read some of the previous comments, I am at lost trying to figure out what year model it is.  It has the new infotainment system (no buttons), "Hybrid" signs side and back and no USB of any kind under the armrest. 12v cigar socket only. Also, the manual does not give an information for the new infotainment system. My first Toyota car not impressed. 

The USB in the armrest is Excel only.

The multimedia handbook is available on Toyota website under owners manuals, it is now separate from the main manual.  22my cars still have the Hybrid Badge on the back

12 minutes ago, Kental said:

The USB in the armrest is Excel only.

The multimedia handbook is available on Toyota website under owners manuals, it is now separate from the main manual.  22my cars still have the Hybrid badge on the back

No, the USB socket in the armrest is in my MY22 TS Icon. And the car has only got the hybrid Badge on the back.

• Like 1

The 2.0 Hb excel JBL pan roof I'm looking to get has shot up in price, I know there was a recent £600 odd increase but also the dealer with the cheapest deal increased the price as well. It went from £27.9k to just over £29k. 

Will probably put an order in time for the autumn 72 plate. Will have my22 and also the key fobs are better with deactivated signal when no motion, from what I have read.

• Sad 1

I noticed that too today, TS Excel went up by approx. £700 spec for spec I looked a week ago!

1 hour ago, Mojo1010 said:

The 2.0 Hb excel JBL pan roof I'm looking to get has shot up in price, I know there was a recent £600 odd increase but also the dealer with the cheapest deal increased the price as well. It went from £27.9k to just over £29k. 

Will probably put an order in time for the autumn 72 plate. Will have my22 and also the key fobs are better with deactivated signal when no motion, from what I have read.

If you can, try holding out until the end of this 1st qtr, I’ve noticed some dealers on Carwow revise their offers at the end of each qtr to a higher %age discount, most likely down to how close to targets they are. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mojo1010 said:

Stick your details in Carwow, I was about to sign for my GR Sport and tried Carwow, got well over 3k off the list price and my local retailer virtually matched it when I sent them the quote.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deano68 said:

Stick your details in Carwow, I was about to sign for my GR Sport and tried Carwow, got well over 3k off the list price and my local retailer virtually matched it when I sent them the quote.

It’s a great tool for us buyers isn’t it. Taking the latest price rise into account I’m saving over £5200! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StreetHawk said:

If you can, try holding out until the end of this 1st qtr, I’ve noticed some dealers on Carwow revise their offers at the end of each qtr to a higher %age discount, most likely down to how close to targets they are. 

Okay, will try that. 

21 minutes ago, Deano68 said:

It is from carwow price. 

34 minutes ago, Deano68 said:

Carwow offered 10% discount on the car I built, local dealer only managed to offer 5%, still thinking and looking around.

3 hours ago, VladMD said:

Carwow offered 10% discount on the car I built, local dealer only managed to offer 5%, still thinking and looking around.

Two things here.

Firstly there is a 6 month wait for cars. Toyota are offering 0% finance Worth at least £2k. £1k FDA and then also 5% discount. All in all over £4K off list. Why is this happening when supplies are the restriction?

Secondly do Carwow dealers know your location? If you are 100 miles away then all your test drives etc they won’t be funding the time and the car so their costs are lower.

one dealer on Auto Trader last weekend had a metallic 1.8 Design HB demonstrator at £2k over list, added to the loss of FDA & 0% is crazy.

• Thanks 1

Why are they offering such discounts and great finance when there's so much restriction on supply? 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardy888 said:

Why are they offering such discounts and great finance when there's so much restriction on supply? 

My point exactly. However I felt it would be rude to decline their kind offer 🤣

Yeah, I got 4k off from carwow and showed that to my local dealer. They matched it in the end.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hardy888 said:

As there are long lead times they have to entice people to order new cars still by making the deals attractive. 

A franchise has to hit new car registration targets or it no longer becomes viable.

• Like 2

I did the same - Carwow. Although I did open with the fact I bought my last car from Carwow, and drove down to Oxford for it, (3hrs away), so was prepared to go to the best deal. To my surprise, not only did they match it, they beat it! £4500 off including the Toyota contribution.

• Like 2

For me it will be a 7 hour drive up from near London to Scotland to get the discount hahahah

• Haha 1

On 2/11/2022 at 12:44 PM, bunnyrabbit03 said:

No, the USB socket in the armrest is in my MY22 TS Icon. And the car has only got the hybrid badge on the back.

Perhaps the TS models have the USB across the range as they also have the rear vents that only Excel hatchbacks have. Perhaps the centre consoles are 2 styles.

Just emailed my leasing company this morning for an update. Ordered the car (GR TS 2.0) at the start of Jan. Website said Apr/May delivery. After order was submitted delivery date was pushed back to 1st Jun. Now they’re saying July. 

Gutted isn’t even close. ☹️☹️

17 minutes ago, Southern Mike said:

Just emailed my leasing company this morning for an update. Ordered the car (GR TS 2.0) at the start of Jan. Website said Apr/May delivery. After order was submitted delivery date was pushed back to 1st Jun. Now they’re saying July. 

Gutted isn’t even close. ☹️☹️

I wouldn't be too disheartened, Street Hawk put an order in in December with a lead of April and it's arriving next week!

Jan orders (mine included) may be pushed back a bit, but there's a high chance that it may arrive April at this rate.

I ordered mine (2.0 GR Sport Hatchback Bi-tone) on the 14th November and was told recently by the dealer that it might be end of April. I was hoping to get it sooner seeing as few people ordered after and already got theirs.

1 hour ago, Scout117 said:

I ordered mine (2.0 GR Sport Hatchback Bi-tone) on the 14th November and was told recently by the dealer that it might be end of April. I was hoping to get it sooner seeing as few people ordered after and already got theirs.

I ordered 2.0 GR Sport HB bitone 4 Dec, was told 16 Feb, now dealer says end March

I paid 2.0 Exe Black in mid of September and it will be delivered tomorrow.

• Like 1

1.8 TS ordered on 31st of December been delivered to the dealer today. Got to wait 2 more weeks for 22 reg

35 minutes ago, Niky said:

1.8 TS ordered on 31st of December been delivered to the dealer today. Got to wait 2 more weeks for 22 reg

Have you got the MY22 model?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links