Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

bZ4X Delivery Dates

bZ4X

I asked my dealer to start the free charging station installation. But he was very confused as the link on Toyota.co.uk was removed. He didn't know whaat to do for that. He said he will investigate. 

Has anyone had it installed recently? Can someone advise? 

3 hours ago, bZ4X said:

I asked my dealer to start the free charging station installation. But he was very confused as the link on Toyota.co.uk was removed. He didn't know whaat to do for that. He said he will investigate. 

Has anyone had it installed recently? Can someone advise? 

I had it installed by British Gas. Dealer like yours didn't have a clue. I wrote to Toyota customer service and they clearly mentioned that it is the responsibility of the dealer. It was sorted with in days.

Payment was the issue. British Gas gave a bill for £80 for installing a box which is splitting the main wire entering house in to two and also has trip switch for protection. I also paid £86 to "local heroes" for the charger with 7mts cable.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rajavina said:

I had it installed by British Gas. Dealer like yours didn't have a clue. I wrote to Toyota customer service and they clearly mentioned that it is the responsibility of the dealer. It was sorted with in days.

Payment was the issue. British Gas gave a bill for £80 for installing a box which is splitting the main wire entering house in to two and also has trip switch for protection. I also paid £86 to "local heroes" for the charger with 7mts cable.

Smart charging activationToyota Public Charging Network Guide.pdf

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Rajavina said:

My installation was the same, but to clarify the £86 is extra for a tethered option. I strongly recommend this as the 'free' offer is only for an untethered. It will be a real pain to get your cable out every time you charge. Unless you are happy to risk leaving a cable plugged in to the charger. It's OK though if you are lucky enough to have a charger  secure in your garage. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2022 at 7:47 AM, Rajavina said:

MyT had also changed from processing order to connect carScreenshot_20221021-074511.thumb.png.24e309ccfe3bfc18ed24a0d8a184f627.png

Just logged into My T app, and mine has just changed to that same screen. Not heard from dealer yet though

• Like 1

We finally see bZ4X and Solterra on the road! I didn't know Solterra deliveries has begun too! 

20221102_085620-01.thumb.jpeg.1f0e14e9b27ad4b6eecc8965f59c87d5.jpeg

44 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

We finally see bZ4X and Solterra on the road! I didn't know Solterra deliveries has begun too! 

...and deliveries are made in great secrecy... 🤣 . My dealer still does not have any kind of news... 

• Haha 1

First change in MyT app for my order in a while. Looks like the car is ready to go to dealer. 
UK Premier AWD

2BDE0F79-260B-498B-B7E2-DDD72D216E53.jpeg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Malop said:

First chance in MyT app for my order in a while. Looks like the car is ready to go to dealer. 
UK Premier AWD

And what was the last status?

Pretty envious of you guys starting to get your bZ units.  Hell, the Canadians are already getting the Solterras delivered to customers at dealerships.  US - notta!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan2020 said:

And what was the last status?

Processing. Was reset to that in September (I think) as part of the recall

1 hour ago, Malop said:

First change in MyT app for my order in a while. Looks like the car is ready to go to dealer. 
UK Premier AWD

Premier AWD ???  when we ordered our BZ4X , no such model existed, in the UK at least.

Saw a picture of a Premier on this forum , seemed to have a pretty fancy paint job.

Is this Premier some sort of special high end BZ4X ?

Just now, lightboxcar said:

Premier AWD ???  when we ordered our BZ4X , no such model existed, in the UK at least.

Saw a picture of a Premier on this forum , seemed to have a pretty fancy paint job.

Is this Premier some sort of special high end BZ4X ?

Limited edition yes.

It has JBL premium sound system + pan sunroof + AWD + AHS... 

220607M-bZ4X-Press-Kit-Car-Specs.pdf

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bZ4X said:

Limited edition yes.

It has JBL premium sound system + pan sunroof + AWD + AHS... 

220607M-bZ4X-Press-Kit-Car-Specs.pdf 531.72 kB · 1 download

Wow !   it's got everything, shame we never had the opportunity to even consider buying it

1 hour ago, rfrancis073 said:

Pretty envious of you guys starting to get your bZ units.  Hell, the Canadians are already getting the Solterras delivered to customers at dealerships.  US - notta!

Same. Brand engagement said I should expect my car the first week of November, and to call my dealership to find out the exact date. Called my dealer and they’re not even aware that there’s a remedy 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Thanks 1

@rfrancis073 Oops, just saw your post on Reddit. Hopefully I’ll hear something today or sometime this week. I’m ready for this s*%! to be over with.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Malop said:

Processing. Was reset to that in September (I think) as part of the recall

Do you think that is related to the shiping from Netherlands? Did you received a VIN number before reset?   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Malop said:

UK Premier AWD

This is exciting.

Still nothing from my dealer on mine, as of yesterday, but as it's a business hire I don't have the tracking status live. 

I pulled a bit of a cheeky one to convert my personal Premier order into a business order, which was never offered by Toyota, officially. 

Hopefully your update means I'll see a vehicle soon - I am growing tired of a RWD coupé on the M25 in this Autumnal weather. 

1 hour ago, Dan2020 said:

Do you think that is related to the shiping from Netherlands? Did you received a VIN number before reset? 

My vehicle arrived in Burnaston in Derby and was 2 days away from being sent to dealer when the recall happened. I never got the VIN number but it had one (confirmed by Toyota). 

I ordered mine in July for delivery in November the 1st. Last week my dealer (Colchester) said that car will be ready for collection on 17th?? Will see….I have ordered Vision in black with extra panoramic roof, free private regs, free manufactured fitted front and rear dash cam( I know, I know….but 360 view is something different guys), free upgrade for “ automated kick opening boot” so yeah, looks good. 
Free charger was installed in September with no extra payment( installer explained me how to connect charging cable directly to charger so I will do it my self without paying extra) 
Anyway I will use most of the time pv and Battery storage for charging. 
Never own Toyota but hey, well see….

I have contacted with Toyota Uk on several occasion regards any free will gesture and asked directly for £5000 as a Toyota contribution, extended free extra year of charging, servicing etc- they answer was to send them my order number and they will contact directly with my dealer to discuss this matter closer to delivery day. It’s better than  saying “no”, I explained that after recall we was patiently wait and still believed in Toyota brand. Plus USA and recently Japan received extra discount etc. will see…will keep you update if you want further posts. 
Btw sorry for language but I’m half German-Polish live in Uk for last 20 years. 👋😉

24 minutes ago, xbox-vibes said:

Plus USA and recently Japan received extra discount etc. will see…will keep you update if you want further posts. 
Btw sorry for language but I’m half German-Polish live in Uk for last 20 years. 👋😉

Only discount that the USA received was the $5,000 USD that was given to customers who had already taken possession of them.  Mine was on the ship when the recall was announced.  Because of the recall, I missed out on the $7,500 US tax credit (our CONgress change the damn law to North American final assembly requirement to get the credit - damnit).  I lobbied Toyota call center and even spoke to the executive offices multiple times but  in the end, they thanked me for being a loyal customer and told me that they were going to offer nothing because I had not taken possession before the recall.

My wife still wants me to cancel and not take possession when available.  *sigh*

I did read that both Japan and China had the fees on leases cut (can't purchase in Japan or China - only lease).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links