Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2024 MY Yaris update

dave hendy

Anyone else think the juniper blue on the yaris is a nicer/lighter blue than juniper blue on the corolla? No idea if it's the same paint code but I would have had juniper blue on my corolla if it was the same as the yaris. Neptune blue on the premiere is just to bright for me although it does look nice.

I rather like the Neptune blue, reflects my youthfulness 🙂

40 minutes ago, trashman1965 said:

Anyone else think the juniper blue on the yaris is a nicer/lighter blue than juniper blue on the corolla? No idea if it's the same paint code but I would have had juniper blue on my corolla if it was the same as the yaris. Neptune blue on the premiere is just to bright for me although it does look nice.

I agree I also love the silver goes amazing with the gorgeous silver alloys on the excel 

6 hours ago, Mojo1010 said:

Does it come without Turkish delight 12v? I'm quite paranoid with the Ems - Chas can provide a character ref, so it's needs to be half price....

I don’t know but I’ll get mrs c to distract her while I yank the seat out.  I’ll report back asap but work on Easter 🐣😉

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2024 at 7:53 PM, CPN said:

Also (while I am having a rant!!), how come that back in 2019-20 Toyota seemed to listen to customers' complaints and went back to putting proper spare wheel kits back in all grades instead of the cr*ppy repair kits and yet now, they seem to have sneaked those very kits back in again... 😡😡

Wondering this myself.   Local dealer is trying to get me to change early (my 0% not up until Dec).  I definitely do NOT want a can of completely useless foam.  It does nothing when you have something like this (FIL's BMW 1-series in the middle of nowhere in Wales).  Could have put a gallon of gunk in and it would have done nothing.  After this experience, he bought a spare wheel/tyre.  Hopefully the dealer can 'swap out'.

PXL_20220421_143151472~2.jpg

• Like 1

One thing I think is poor with the Premiere Edition is the colours.  I like my 'Orange' Launch Edition.  The blue looks garish, Silver is boring, and who wants a white car which will be look white only when it isn't driven.

The Mazda version has "Formal Red" which looks nice.  Lead Grey too...

• Like 1

Yeah that is a weird Toyotaism with the cars - The higher the grade the worse the choice of colours; You'd think there'd be more colours for higher grades!

I wanted one in galactic blue with a dark interior, but because I wanted a HUD that meant Excel spec, and the only actual colour you can get for Excel is Red! Every other option is monochrome - white, black, dark grey, light grey etc...!! And it's a light interior or nothing, despite the dark being identical to fit.

I don't get the reasoning behind this; Are colours heavier than greys?? Given each car is made to order and having seen how the assembly line works it's baffling why some things are limited like that, esp. when the lines for other markets are the opposite (e.g. their excel-level equivalent is dark interior only!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyker said:

Yeah that is a weird Toyotaism with the cars - The higher the grade the worse the choice of colours; You'd think there'd be more colours for higher grades!

I wanted one in galactic blue with a dark interior, but because I wanted a HUD that meant Excel spec, and the only actual colour you can get for Excel is Red! Every other option is monochrome - white, black, dark grey, light grey etc...!! And it's a light interior or nothing, despite the dark being identical to fit.

I don't get the reasoning behind this; Are colours heavier than greys?? Given each car is made to order and having seen how the assembly line works it's baffling why some things are limited like that, esp. when the lines for other markets are the opposite (e.g. their excel-level equivalent is dark interior only!)

Toyota will make whatever TGB want.  They’ll paint it purple with pink stripes if they ask for it but whether it’s import restrictions or what I don’t know.  I wouldn’t have a French or German car given to me but they are much more adventurous with colour.  Lexus have broken the mold with the LBX.  There’s one solid colour to put you on…… yellow.  Bright !Removed! yellow for Pete’s sake.   

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2024 at 2:11 PM, Countryside said:

Lol 😂 I’ve been to showroom this morning I’m on motability and the Yaris cross being high up is easier for me to get in I like the look of the Yaris cross icon in metallic silver goes well with the silver 16 inch alloys anyone on her got the icon cross ? 

No, just got the Excel.The Icon will be quieter and less bumpy on the smaller wheels.

So only after 2 months of placing an order. I just received an email that our Yaris Premiere Edition was made and is awaiting the shippment to dealer. I’m surprised it was so fast !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Patres said:

So only after 2 months of placing an order. I just received an email that our Yaris Premiere Edition was made and is awaiting the shippment to dealer. I’m surprised it was so fast !

Great news if they're coming through that quick! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the premiere. 

Hopefully that means ours will be on time for March just as existing PCP finishes. 

4 hours ago, Patres said:

You're in the ROI yes? 

9 minutes ago, CPN said:

You're in the ROI yes? 

I’m sorry, but what does ROI stands for ?

11 minutes ago, Patres said:

I’m sorry, but what does ROI stands for ?

Republic of Ireland.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Habu said:

Republic of Ireland.  

No, I’m from Slovakia

2 hours ago, Patres said:

No, I’m from Slovakia

Ah OK. That'll explain the earlier delivery to you then.

Naughty, naughty UK (for leaving the EU!) we'll make you lot wait! 😡

• Like 1

Went with my friend to order a new Yaris Excel today.  It will have the 115 engine but the bumf claims a modest power tweek and lower emissions.  The dealer reckons there’s a new 12V Battery but I’ll confirm that when it shows up which should be later March early April.   Juniper blue with a pan roof.  I drove her Design model and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.  

• Like 1

With due credit to the Spanish club toyota yaris forum, here are the - seemingly - first live pics of an actual Yaris 130 Premiere Edition.

https://www.sauto.cz/osobni/detail/toyota/yaris/203262257

It really seems the car/model is already being produced, although there is very little official information about it in many countries.

The Dutch website seems to be one of the most up to date, as it refers the car will be on display in "showrooms" from the 9th March (on the short video).

https://www.toyota.nl/modellen/yaris/reserveren

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Oni said:

With due credit to the Spanish club toyota yaris forum, here are the - seemingly - first live pics of an actual Yaris 130 Premiere Edition.

https://www.sauto.cz/osobni/detail/toyota/yaris/203262257

It really seems the car/model is already being produced, although there is very little official information about it in many countries.

The Dutch website seems to be one of the most up to date, as it refers the car will be on display in "showrooms" from the 9th March (on the short video).

https://www.toyota.nl/modellen/yaris/reserveren

…and with 2-stage heated seats too.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received an email from seller that our Premiere Edition will arrive on Thursday/Friday. Can’t wait !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Patres said:

Just received an email from seller that our Premiere Edition will arrive on Thursday/Friday. Can’t wait !

Congrats

You must have ordered it some time ago in order to be one of the first to receive delivery?

42 minutes ago, Dick_Dastardly said:

Congrats

You must have ordered it some time ago in order to be one of the first to receive delivery?

We have ordered it on 24th of November. The seller told us to expect the car in the beginning of May. Luckily it was much sooner.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 7:12 PM, Habu said:

…and with 2-stage heated seats too.

rather annoying that I am told in the UK you cannot get heated seats or heated steering wheel

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaDProFF said:

rather annoying that I am told in the UK you cannot get heated seats or heated steering wheel

That seems very strange to me that you cannot get this….

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patres said:

That seems very strange to me that you cannot get this….

Each importer decides on the specs of vehicles they sell, so specs can vary from country to country.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links