Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2024 MY Yaris update

dave hendy

10 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

Didn't you say u had a good 9 year relationship with the previous? So trading in for a newer younger hotter racier model now....men 😁. Good job.

It was a good relationship in relation to the service team and a couple of the sales team but there was one person (rather high up) that we didn't get along with... I'll say no more...

New beginnings! Onwards and upwards! 😁

• Like 2

Wow! Props to Teesside Toyota for doing their job way better than most! Not only is the order in but it's already there in my MyToyota app so that I can already track it's build and despatch!! Mega impressed 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why did I worry? 🙂

Not only is it now a £1000 Toyota deposit contribution for the Q1 2024 campaign but also existing customers retain the previous £300 as well so that now made £1300 off!! (that's on top of the carwow discount!)

Just had a call from the dealer and that knocked a further £30/month off of our monthly payments making our brand new car less per month than what we are paying now!! This just gets better and better!😁

• Like 4

What's crazy is that we've almost negated all of the 4.9% interest on our new deal compared to the last car because the equivalent "amount of credit" figure is almost £2000 less, so the net effect is that we are still on a pseudo 0% interest deal!! Brilliant! 😁

• Like 3

Did you mean 0%?

To be honest, if there is anyone else out there coming towards the end of their current PCP deal, it looks as if now is an excellent time to jump in and negotiate a new one and, dare I say it, don't even hesitate to use Carwow!!😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CPN said:

... dare I say it, don't even hesitate to use Carwow!!

I think the dealers are used to CarWow now and it's not an issue.  

We nearly bought a Lexus UX earlier in the year and when we sat down to look at figures, we mentioned the CarWow price and they said sure, lets look it up on our system and it was written into the quote.  We subsequently did not go ahead with the deal, but there was no sucking through teeth or any issue at all.

Congratulations on the great deal and sound like you have got a good dealer who wants to look after you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harters said:

Congratulations of the great deal and sound like you have got a good dealer who wants to look after you.

Thanks and oh, I have no doubts about this dealer after this morning!

• Like 1

Is there an estimared date for manufacturing and/or car delivery? *

* I have just read (on a Spanish forum) production would not start until March 24, which led to the assumption no deliveries until May/June...

TIA

My dealer has been told by Toyota that building starts "in the new year" with deliveries scheduled to start in the UK during March/April '24 (they are obviously trying to match the release with the next '74 plate in the UK I guess...)

• Like 2

On 12/16/2023 at 3:47 PM, CPN said:

My dealer has been told by Toyota that building starts "in the new year" with deliveries scheduled to start in the UK during March/April (they are obviously trying to match the release with the next '74 plate in the UK I guess...)

I was told that the new models (130hp) would beavailable for delivery in March (in Portugal, plates change on the 1st January every year).

Thank you very much for the kind, quick and comprehensive reply. 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/16/2023 at 12:16 PM, CPN said:

Why did I worry? 🙂

Not only is it now a £1000 Toyota deposit contribution for the Q1 2024 campaign but also existing customers retain the previous £300 as well so that now made £1300 off!! (that's on top of the carwow discount!)

Just had a call from the dealer and that knocked a further £30/month off of our monthly payments making our brand new car less per month than what we are paying now!! This just gets better and better!😁

This happened last change with my Renault but although I've got a great deal for my Cross which I collect from my dealer next week, my Renault value has decreased much faster in the last 4 months so I doubt we will be getting the same positive equity as before. This is because supply lines have improved and delivery times on many new models so low mileage two year old carss are less in demand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcweather said:

I doubt we will be getting the same positive equity as before.

I've been given a written signed guarantee with what I will get in part-ex for my existing car. No matter what happens in the next 4 months and any good dealer will provide the same.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, CPN said:

I've been given a written signed guarantee with what I will get in part-ex for my existing car. No matter what happens in the next 4 months and any good dealer will provide the same.

I generally get a much bigger equity by selling it through Motorway and my Toyota dealer advised me to do just that. But that was for my Renault admittedly and although I would probably get more from a Renault dealer it won't be as much as from Motorway  who will just come and collect it for free and no other fees.

16 minutes ago, dcweather said:

I generally get a much bigger equity by selling it through Motorway and my Toyota dealer advised me to do just that. But that was for my Renault admittedly and although I would probably get more from a Renault dealer it won't be as much as from Motorway  who will just come and collect it for free and no other fees.

I tried all of the "buy my car" sites and Motorway was one of the lowest bids offered. It was over £500 beneath what I have got locked in now and frankly, it's inconvenient to be without a car for even a day... I just don't see any advantage to dealing with them at all. They're certainly not going to wait around for 4 months and give me the same price are they?!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have found some information on toyota's french website.

https://www.toyota.fr/vehicules-neufs/yaris/nouvelle-yaris?utm_source=CRM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Yaris-Form&utm_content=#technologie

There is also a catalogue with the specifications of the different models.

However, still no data regarding CO2 emission levels.

For better or for worse, let's hope the waiting will soon be over.

Happy 2024! 😃

Nouvelle_Yaris_MC24.pdf

1 hour ago, Oni said:

still no data regarding CO2 emission levels.

It's in Polish catalogue 

Screenshot_20240107-122654_Drive.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oni said:

I have found some information on toyota's french website.

https://www.toyota.fr/vehicules-neufs/yaris/nouvelle-yaris?utm_source=CRM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Yaris-Form&utm_content=#technologie

There is also a catalogue with the specifications of the different models.

However, still no data regarding CO2 emission levels.

For better or for worse, let's hope the waiting will soon be over.

Happy 2024! 😃

Nouvelle_Yaris_MC24.pdf 14.28 MB · 7 downloads

It looks like the design Yaris now has keyless entry and sat nav ! Will the 2024 U.K. version have it like the French version ?

Are the French specs same as U.K. specs ??

18 minutes ago, Countryside said:

Are the French specs same as U.K. specs ??

I doubt it, the UK often has very different specs to European models and they have different trim names too, so cannot directly compare.

I’m visiting dealer tomorrow will ask 

3 hours ago, hind said:

It's in Polish catalogue 

Screenshot_20240107-122654_Drive.jpg

Thank you. You are absolutely right.

However, I believe an average value is required in countries where taxes are due according to a specific value.

On the back cover of the French catalogue, you will notice that the class indicated is the under 100g CO2/km: Class A - 96g CO2/km *

* subject to final approval

I don't think the official taxing authorities will allow the car to be sold and taxed according to the lowest possible emission value.

Maybe because it is a Franch car manufacturer, Renault has succeeded in doing that with the Clio hybrid 145, as it has managed to have a 95-98 value. The Esprit Alpine 145hp version is sold as having CO2 "mixed cycle" WLTP of 98 (g/km), therefore, Class A.

Let's wait and see.

As for different specs on the same version, I do believe that will have to do with the country. I was also told the Premiere Edition would have a pan roof, but no JBL sound system.

Apparently, in France they get both!?! 😕

I can’t see the U.K. Yaris design having sat nav and keyless entry I wonder if dealer knows the 2024 spec and colours and Battery size ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links