Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2024 MY Yaris update

dave hendy

I wonder what we will get. Car ordered in September and confirmed by e-mail as being delivered in March 24 with the price secured and the PCP as the lower of the September 23 or March 24 rate.

To be honest I would be happy with the car we test drove but if a new "improved" one arrives there will be no complaints from us. The new 130 PS engine would have been nice but since its not on the Design we can forget all about that.

• Like 1

It will be quite adequate for most driving situation the 115 on current Yaris, if the price wasn't such a big jump to 130 then for sure it would be nice to have, I would pay like £500 for it. The YC needs it more, but if my assumption of the cross premier price of £29k, then it's too expensive imo. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skidlid said:

Car ordered in September and confirmed by e-mail as being delivered in March 24 with the price secured and the PCP as the lower of the September 23 or March 24 rate.

That is good to hear.  We ordered in July,  same deal.  The only wriggle room will be the PX value. 

• Like 1

Yikes, I wonder how much mine would part-ex for... I don't know if I could stomach paying over £30k for a Yaris with a HUD, and with even more limited colour options! :unsure:

Sooooo anchorman, flash22, you like taking things apart, fancy trying to retrofit a 130 drivetrain into my Yaris? :biggrin: :whistling1: 

Actually nevermind you'd both probably cost me more than £30k... :wacko: :laugh: 

• Haha 4

At today's prices my 1966 Truimph 1300 would be £19,000 new.  Ignoring lots of Yaris Cross goodies, I would have had to pay extra for reclining seats, headrests, seat belts and reversing light (which  I added) and a radio.  Also underseal.

It did have a spare wheel and was painted at no extra cost.  However a pair of new tyres on the front every 5,500 miles and rears at under 10,000.

The fuel burn was also double.

Overall I think the costs are broadly comparable.  Interestingly my gross income has broadly increased in exactly the same proportion. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

UK Specs where finalised to dealers today

On sale and order books open December, Website updated & Production starts January, Dealer demos February & Customer deliveries from March.

4 Trims levels as per current line up of Icon, Design, GR Sport & Excel plus for a limited launch period Premier Edition.

Icon gains:

• Halogen front fog lights
  • Rear power windows
  • OTA software updates
  • 9" Touch 3 multimedia with Android auto & Apple car play
  • Auto wipers
  • Leather gear shift knob  Steering wheel

Design gains:

• Optional Safety pack
  • OTA software updates
  • 7" Customisable digital combi meter
  • New design 16" machine faced alloy wheel image.thumb.png.eb6955be560cca3d74630aa9c8314e58.png

GR Sport gains:

• 130 BHP Engine
  • 12.3 Customisable digital combi meter
  • 10.5 HD Toyota Touch 3 with wireless Apple car play & Android auto
  • GR Sport Suede seat fabric
  • Optional Bi Tone paint
  • Optional Safety pack

Excel gains:

• Black partial Leather seat, dark interior replacing light Grey interior
  • Wireless Phone charger
  • Safety pack
  • Optional Panoramic roof

Premier edition:

• 130bhp Engine
  • Heads up display
  • Digital smart key
  • Safety pack
  • JBL Audio
  • Standard in Bi tone Neptune blue ( exclusive to Premier ED ) Optional Pearl white bi tone or Silver Metallic bi tone 

Safety pack adds:

• Blind spot monitor
  • Safe exit warning
  • Front & Rear parking sensors

Icon, Design & Excel available with 115BHP engine only

GR Sport & Premier with 130BHP engine only

Icon from £22630

Design from £23535

Excel from £26700

GR Sport from £28805

Premier Edition from £28925

Is this Yaris or Cross Lee?

Yaris Cross follows in the 2nd Quarter of 2024 as I understand although UK Specs may be available much earlier to order from.

Tel

So I went forward and ordered a 2024 Yaris Excel, after much consideration and the forums help! 🙂

Here in Portugal it is around 30k€… I got a company fleet discount though and got it for 26k€.

I would like the extra features of the Premier (HUD, pano roof, heated seats, wireless charging, 130hp) which would have been 3k more but I would not be able to live with the exterior (colour and alloys).

ETA is around March 2024.

Excited! 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, anchorman said:

I believe it's the normal Yaris, as he was posting the Cross details in another thread, but I'll let him confirm!

3 hours ago, MG95 said:

I would like the extra features of the Premier (HUD, pano roof, heated seats, wireless charging, 130hp) which would have been 3k more but I would not be able to live with the exterior (colour and alloys).

Yes, I know what you mean, although I would have thought pano roof is not that wise in Portugal with the sun you have. I couldn't justify the extra for the top spec when I bought mine, I wasn't adverse to the alloy wheels but I didn't want 17" and especially 18" wheels.

21 hours ago, CPN said:

@Devon Aygo Lee, have the specs and prices for the new Cross version landed yet also?

Yaris Cross Pricing will be available in Q1 2024 with production commencing in April 24 and deliveries from May 24

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, anchorman said:

Yaris, Yaris Cross info HERE

• Like 2

I trust the 2024 Cross will retain the AWD Option (?)

Tel

47 minutes ago, Tel 2 said:

I trust the 2024 Cross will retain the AWD Option (?)

Tel

Why not ask on the Yaris Cross thread?

Is the premier edition only available in blue, white or silver, or is black an option?

On 11/27/2023 at 9:29 PM, trashman1965 said:

Is the premier edition only available in blue, white or silver, or is black an option?

Special Edition Blue, Metallic Silver & Pearl white only.

• Thanks 2

It almost gave me a heart attack when I saw how much the premier edition will cost in Slovenia. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I must admit I don't think I can stretch to that; It's something like £7000 more than I paid for mine!!! :eek: 

A shame, as I was very curious how the 130 drivetrain would be, but TBH I'm already wheel-spinning the 115 on occasion so maybe it's for the best... :whistling1:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

£28800 for the GR Sport, add another £2k for the safety pack, and that makes it over £30k. Nah - I'm keeping mine!

• Like 2

On 11/30/2023 at 9:46 PM, Cyker said:

Yeah, I must admit I don't think I can stretch to that; It's something like £7000 more than I paid for mine!!! :eek: 

A shame, as I was very curious how the 130 drivetrain would be, but TBH I'm already wheel-spinning the 115 on occasion so maybe it's for the best... :whistling1:

Same here. It already can't put the power down, so more is useless. Dry roads in summer it is fine, but we're talking road cars at the end of the day. I wish there was an Eco+ mode that reduced throttle sensitivity even more. Mine is wheel-spinning before it gets to ECO.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2023 at 1:58 AM, Devon Aygo said:

UK Specs where finalised to dealers today

On sale and order books open December, Website updated & Production starts January, Dealer demos February & Customer deliveries from March.

4 Trims levels as per current line up of Icon, Design, GR Sport & Excel plus for a limited launch period Premier Edition.

Icon gains:

• Halogen front fog lights
  • Rear power windows
  • OTA software updates
  • Auto wipers
  • Leather gear shift knob  Steering wheel

Design gains:

• Optional Safety pack
  • OTA software updates
  • 7" Customisable digital combi meter
  • New design 16" machine faced alloy wheel image.thumb.png.eb6955be560cca3d74630aa9c8314e58.png

GR Sport gains:

• 130 BHP Engine
  • GR Sport Suede seat fabric
  • Optional Bi Tone paint
  • Optional Safety pack

Excel gains:

• Black partial Leather seat, dark interior replacing light Grey interior
  • Wireless Phone charger
  • Safety pack
  • Optional Panoramic roof

Premier edition:

• 130bhp Engine
  • Heads up display
  • Digital smart key
  • Safety pack
  • JBL Audio
  • Standard in Bi tone Neptune blue ( exclusive to Premier ED ) Optional Pearl white bi tone or Silver Metallic bi tone 

Safety pack adds:

• Blind spot monitor
  • Safe exit warning
  • Front & Rear parking sensors

Icon, Design & Excel available with 115BHP engine only

GR Sport & Premier with 130BHP engine only

Icon from £22630

Design from £23535

Excel from £26700

GR Sport from £28805

Premier Edition from £28925

Thankyou so much for this I’m ordering a Yaris hatchback on motability can’t decide between the design or excel trim many thanks 

So if I go in my dealer Monday they will know all this information ?

9 hours ago, YarisHybrid2016 said:

£28800 for the GR Sport, add another £2k for the safety pack, and that makes it over £30k. Nah - I'm keeping mine!

Safety pack is £600 I think.

All paint is now 'free' but bi-tone is an extra £300.

I've just had the conversation about placing an order, but I will be keeping my 2022 GR Sport as my monthly payment would have TRIPLED!! 

Toyota have shot themselves in the foot with the pricing of the 130bhp models......way too expensive.

Order books are open now, for March onwards delivery.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links