Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY24 Yaris Cross

Devon Aygo

On 4/22/2024 at 5:27 PM, mr_blibby said:

Not expected in showrooms until May/June and then will likely be the Khaki version. From the briefing guide I saw, the other colours are Oxide Bronze, Pearl White or Metallic Silver (all bi-tone) - the interior trim remains the same irrespective of outside colour

Where did you read about the other colours? When I ordered mine it was Khaki or nothing. I’m not concerned as that’s the colour I was after. But my father in law has ordered a new excel over the premiere as he specifically doesn’t want Khaki.. and wanted white. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 8:14 AM, forkingabout said:

What does the My Toyota app currently say for your order?

It says the orders in ‘processing’

11 hours ago, r66stu said:

Where did you read about the other colours? When I ordered mine it was Khaki or nothing. I’m not concerned as that’s the colour I was after. But my father in law has ordered a new excel over the premiere as he specifically doesn’t want Khaki.. and wanted white. 

image.thumb.png.7a5ceb3536dc8c2e36075353df46fc3d.png

Mrs B didnt like the Khaki as is too similar to another car we already have, so went for the  silver.. would have preferred the blue....as I understand it, its a combination of the available colours + the production plan for each as to whether you'll be able to get a specific model in a specific colour in in a reasonable time frame .... note also, this info is a month or so old now, so things may have changed....cant believe it takes so long to produce a brochure 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, r66stu said:

I have the same information as Mr Blibby from our dealer... the dealers were sent a powerpoint (or similar) presentation with some details of the specs, colours etc. There have been copies of parts of this presentation posted in this thread. Your dealer should have had this from Toyota.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, r66stu said:

I have ordered mine without seeing it. The way I see it is I love the current excel that I can see in showrooms and have driven, and the new premiere is only going to be better. It doesn’t feel like a gamble at all. This isn’t the first car I have bought without seeing one, and I have not been disappointed yet (and I’m not loaded as some may say to be able to do that).. I just think there are different kinds of buyers out there, for me whilst happy to do that with a Toyota that I know I like and trust, I might not do it with all other brands that I’m not so familiar with. Hopfully it’s the right decision again and beats the rush. I think once these are on the road they will get some attention! 

Likewise. We had an Excel on order November 2023 - 2 weeks later the updated version was announced, so we cancelled the original order and now have a Silver Premiere on order. The dealer has indicated production this month delivery in May. I won't be surprised if that is pushed back a bit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tom Essex said:

Likewise. We had an Excel on order November 2023 - 2 weeks later the updated version was announced, so we cancelled the original order and now have a Silver Premiere on order. The dealer has indicated production this month delivery in May. I won't be surprised if that is pushed back a bit. 

Wow, they quoted May. I would be amazed if we got our cars then, happy if we do though!  If there was a sweepstake I think I would bet for the back end of June

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bracken35 said:

My Yaris Cross ‘24 has just arrived at the dealer. Picking it up next Wednesday 

Nice! When did you order it and what trim colour did you get?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tsumannai said:

Nice! When did you order it and what trim colour did you get?

Ordered mid February, Design trim in Metallic grey. I’m still none the wiser on what features or gadgets it has however! Pretty much a blind purchase

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bracken35 said:

Ordered mid February, Design trim in Metallic grey. I’m still none the wiser on what features or gadgets it has however! Pretty much a blind purchase

It’s not a bad spec that Ian and the colour is super.  My mate had one (before someone totalled it), I might have a photo.  

IMG_5170.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bracken35 said:

Please post pics. I ordered the design with safety pack and interested on how it looks 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links