Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car

breezer

Hi

!!some of you requested pictures so here they are!!

as you all know, or then again some of you may not know, i got a fiesta on saturday :hokus-pokus: Its a quite nice drive, and the inside has more room than the yaris which is good because i used to have knee problems. The seats are a hell of a lot more comfortable and adjust in height ;) Its faster than the yaris and i found this out straight away. It has all the toys, remote central locking, electric mirrors, electric windows, remote boot locking.

Only things i dont like about it is first gear, and the black bumpers :!Removed!: Although im getting used to first gear now. AND the car is booked in on wednesday to get the back bumper, front bumper, door handles, wing mirrors, boot handle and front grill colour coded wooo hooo :D :D :D :D Thank the lord. I was gona try and get the side strips silver as they look nice silver too, but i think i was pushing my luck :P

I also dont like the orange side indicators - but iv sorted that, i ordered some silvatec bulbs and clear indicators yesterday and should be here in about 2 and a half weeks. I also dont like the fried egg effect in the headlight unit, which is also why iv bought some chrome bulbs to replace the orange bulb :yes:

By the end of next month, or maybe even earlier, im getting a set of 16" marenello alloy wheels. Also i should have at least the back end tinted, just not sure whether to get light smoke or medium smoke. Oh and i have a suntrip ready to be put on as the sun visors are massive in the fiesta.

It has a very good sound system so i have decided to let my Speakers go. Hehehehe! Its a nice smooth ride, was put off about what people said about fords before i got this, BUT YOURE ALL WRONG!! It really is a nice car and a nice drive :yes: So heres a few pix before the cars in for painting.

0.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

With it being painted, the bulbs, alloys, tint etc. It should look a decent little car. Then all im after is a nice subtle spoiler.

;)

Au revoir

Breezer :thumbsup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• breezer

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

• gordypix

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not a massive Ford fan it has to be said - but it actually looks like a decent-ish car!

No way as good as a Yaris of course! lol

Although I notice the boot is like 50 times larger than the Yaris boot - handy for shopping! :lol:

Hope it gives you many miles of enjoyment! :thumbsup:

it is lower so shhhh! can tell when you sit in it, and can tell when you look at the wheel archs/wheels!

WILL POST MORE PICTURES WHEN COLOUR CODING IS COMPLETE

It'll break down before you know it mate! So tough luck! :P

Sorry but I hate anything non Japanese or German! :thumbsup:

Sorry....but you know you don't wave a RED flag in front of a bull...... :D

I actually had a G reg Fiesta Sport once upon a time. Nippy lil thing but leaked oil like anything......... :eek:

Its a nice smooth ride, was put off about what people said about fords before i got this, BUT YOURE ALL WRONG!!

After working in the motor trade for 17 years I'm afraid to say you're wrong not us :P :lol:

have you drove a yaris then? coz tbh its alot smoother ride than that! so if the fiesta is a crap ride, whats that saying about a yaris? and dont be biased because its a toyota club! iv drove the yaris for 2 year, and after half a week of driving the fiesta i can tell difference.

have you drove a yaris then? coz tbh its alot smoother ride than that! so if the fiesta is a crap ride, whats that saying about a yaris? and dont be biased because its a toyota club! iv drove the yaris for 2 year, and after half a week of driving the fiesta i can tell difference.

bah smoothness...

Thats for ladies!! :lol::lol:

I perfect solid ride

And i think daz is refering to the reliablity! expect problems... just as the warranty runs out :lol: :lol:

To be honest mate its a reliability issue, wouldn't knock your motor as its obviously your pride and joy but I would say from experience you'll run into more problems with a Ford than a Toyota. ;)

i heard new fords are supposed to be more reliable, someone said on this forum in another post i made!

but we'l just have to wait to see if i have any problems ;)

Of course a Toyota club is going to be biased! :rolleyes: Otherwise we'd be the Toyota-Ford club! :lol:

Plus doesnt your sig say the Yaris is "the first car you've driven properly" - so you weren't driving it for the smooth ride? I doubt your going to drive a brand new Fiesta "properly" after half a week!

it is lower so shhhh! can tell when you sit in it, and can tell when you look at the wheel archs/wheels!

WILL POST MORE PICTURES WHEN COLOUR CODING IS COMPLETE

.... Errrr WHY?? :blink::unsure::blink: Isnt this a TOYOTA Forum?.... :P

Why should we get all excited about a ford fiesta?... :!Removed!:

hehehe, if you enjoy it... fair do's to you mate... but I learnt to drive in an older fiesta.... and although I hear the newer ones are better, I still wouldnt want one even if someone gave me one (id sell it and put money into the DizzFund :P)

My bro has always had fords for as long as I can remember (ok, now hes on french poo). And every single one has either fallen to pieces, exploded, or just given up. That even includes a brand new mondeo and a brand new fiesta hes had as hire cars!

Dont forget the motto - Fix Or Repair Daily :thumbsup:

You never know, look after it and it may not fall apart (well straight away anyway!) ;)

It also explains why you see more ford specfic garages (experts in ford)

come to that, iv never seen a toyota one!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links