Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Celica Do You Drive?

gordypix

Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!  

1,252 members have voted

1. 1. Select the Celica U Drive? - PM me if you own more than 1 so I can add them too!!!

• Gen 1
    • Gen 2
    • Gen 3
    • Gen 4
    • Gen 4 - GT4 ST165
    • Gen 5 - GT (import variations and UK spec)
    • Gen 5 - GT4
    • Gen 6 - SR
    • Gen 6 - ST
    • Gen 6 - GT
    • Gen 6 - GT4
    • Gen 7 - 140
    • Gen 7 - 190
    • Gen 7 - T SPORT
    • Gen 7 - Other (TRD Special Edition, for Example)
    • Gen 7 - NEW GT Special Edition (From July 2005)

Hi fellow celica lovers I missed a celica a few months ago so when this lil baby popped up 6 hours ago I wasn't going to miss another lol ...

So here's my 1st Celica ain't she a sweetie. After searching the web it says the ST182 engine is only 158bhp but I was told this one's 180bhp ? can anyone shed any light on the subject ( I must say after driving it this afternoon it does seem quite sharp for 158bhp)

Celicabk.jpg

Celicaside.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just signed up,.. am insured on my gf's Celice GT so here is what we drive. and can i say its one hell of a difference from driving a 1.4 106 :D

:drool::drool:

smallQparkcelica.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just realised i can vote in this now! :laughing:

Another one for the ST205 :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

:help: Help guys...i'm a newbie here and a complete turnip when it comes to the different spec. types of Celica GT out there....so go easy.

I am looking to buy a Celica GT and am wondering if anyone could tell me the spec./physical style differences between the GT coupe, liftback T-sport facelift model...I'm so confused by this, and it probably sounds like a well dumb question to you serious petrolheads so if anyone is not too amused, offended or otherwise please PM me if you can with any advice or recommendations re: same.

Cheers

Jonny :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

which do i drive gen 4 gen 5 gt 4 what ---- just got it no books its a 1993 k reg any help?? but boy what a driveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I drive the fast (not quite so good looking) one...

*hides*

St205 :unsure:

:P

I drive the fast (not quite so good looking) one...

*hides*

St205 :unsure:

:P

You got the one with the flip up air brak...lights then? :lol: :!Removed!:

You got the one with the flip up air brak...lights then? :lol: :!Removed!:

If you mean the adjustable front air dams. That double as candle holders. Then yes. :lol:

Anyway, everybody knows that only REAL sportscars have pop up lights. :P :lol::thumbsup:

Damn, I just voted wrong.

I had just been reading a post by someone else about their Gen 6 GT4, then stupidly clicked the Gen 6 GT4 button myself, when in fact I have a Gen 5 GT4 (CS). D'Oh.

You may believe that was just wishful thinking on my part, but I'm one of those strange people who prefer the G5 to the G6 (honest). Flip up lights rule!

got to agree there, flip up lights all the way :) has to be black too...hmm wonder why i say that :lol:

hi there everyone, first post on here, thought I'd show you my red beastie (it is red and not pink like these rubbish pics show, stupid cheap cameras!!) :P

PIC_0046.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got myself a '97 1.8ST.

Had a '93 ST182 until March this year but whilst it looked mint on the outside, it was terminal underneath so I had to part company.... :crybaby:

But I'm more than happy with this blighter for now :D

I'd rather have an ST205 though :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

185 jdm checking in..

Picture004.jpg

I`m liking this. :yes::thumbsup:

Yep, me too. Normally I'd cut down 'quotes' to avoid the same picture appearing again and again. But that RC is is so incredible I'm going to make an exception.

Drools.........................Drools some more.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a gen 7 t-sport which has been lowered 45mm at the front and 30mm at the back, a new set of wolfrace voodoo 17" street mantis wheels, hks silent hi power cat back system, blitz sus power induction kit, dc sports performance exhaust manifold, trd quickshift gear changer, aem underlever pulley and blitz active clutch and flywheel.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links