Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The JAE THREAD

TheNissanMan

What can I say that hasn't been said. The whole weekend was absolutely brilliant. My brother and I just wanted to say a BIG thanks to all the people who welcomed us to our first TOC event. In particular thanks to Ken for organising the whole weekend and all the effort you put in.

We have loads of pics and some videos which we will upload at soon.

Dale

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• dicey2k

• Moffmo

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose to sum up like my T-shirt said Drinkings my religion, will ye join me for a prayer, next ye i`ll hope to pray with ya again :lol:

glad you got back ok. great to meet you and your lass.all i can say is your tshirt said it better than mine; you knob jockey :lol:

strangly enough i got home didn't go to bed till 2am, got up at 6:30 and felt fine..... but its catching up with me now :(

I was very rough on the sunday morning... great to have a lot of beers! That guiness went down a treat.. cheers robbie!

beers :lol: between me and you we had 20 cans of Gunniness, 40 bottols of KRONENBERG 1664 BEER, 15 cans of BUD and you had a box of Effis, it dissapeared between us with a little help on sat night, o yea ash had 1L of Martini to herself

Rob-Ill.jpg

LOL what that from his nose, lads i don`t remember you getting sick, ash said it was so funny you were talking kinda ok, then you were making no sence and then you dropped :lol:

I was very rough on the sunday morning... great to have a lot of beers! That guiness went down a treat.. cheers robbie!

beers :lol: between me and you we had 20 cans of Gunniness, 40 bottols of KRONENBERG 1664 BEER, 15 cans of BUD and you had a box of Effis, it dissapeared between us with a little help on sat night, o yea ash had 1L of Martini to herself

Rob-Ill.jpg

LOL what that from his nose, lads i don`t remember you getting sick, ash said it was so funny you were talking kinda ok, then you were making no sence and then you dropped :lol:

Getting confussed More than 1 Ash on here now :unsure:

Here are a few pics... didn't take many, too busy keeping the kids happy.

gallery_16130_205_1122291481.jpg

My wife just loved this guy.. we are now calling her the Strawberry Girl now :lol:

gallery_16130_205_1122291463.jpg

gallery_16130_205_1122291444.jpg

gallery_16130_205_1122291374.jpg

gallery_16130_205_1122291339.jpg

gallery_16130_205_1122291301.jpg

Les... after that hat.. you need a :ph34r:

Oh!.. there was a few cars there as well.. i can remember seeing 1 or 2. :lol:

The best on the TOC stand were.....

gallery_16130_205_1122291250.jpg

earpl.. my youngest says thanks for the sword :thumbsup:

Moffmo.. Caroline says.. better luck next time... 3 - 2 hahaha.. beaten by a girl :lol: :lol:

What a cracking weekend :D

Managed to stay conscious this time round ;)

Big thanks to Ken, what a weekend. :thumbsup:

Great to see everyone! Les, Garrick, Ryan, Matt, JJ, Gordy!

Sorry if i missed any names out but i saw so many people at the show ;) - Except for one Fidgits! - Where were you hiding? :lol:

Got some great pics to upload soon, including plenty of the MK1 Supra. Did anyone else see it? :drool:

:thumbsup:

Just want to say sorry to all the peeps I didnt get to say bye to yesterday. Had a call saying I needed to get home urgently so had to leave half way through the tug of war :(

Uploading all my pics at the sec, so will get them on later (damn 56k!) :D

BTW were any of you the guy I randomly handed half a glass of sambuca to? Want to say sorry for forcing them to drink that even though I couldnt! :lol:

Got some great pics to upload soon, including plenty of the MK1 Supra. Did anyone else see it?  :drool:

me me me me me me me...

Thought it was a celica though :P

some fantastic pictures people

:lol: and that pic could explain why rob sounded so wasted when he spoke to me on the phone :lol:

Sorry if i missed any names out but i saw so many people at the show ;)  - Except for one Fidgits! - Where were you hiding?  :lol:

:thumbsup:

sorry about that mate - i did try and find you guys, I did bump into Ben, but didnt see anyone else - maybe you were hiding in the tent jungle???

hi there,

hello again to everyone i spoke too on saturday night. looked like everyone was paying the price for drinking too much.

except for tubbyt, tea totall, good going.

popped down again on sunday afternoon, just before the rain. didnt seem to be alot of people left. had a quick chat to rich, rach, and leeky before the heavens opened up.

cheers for the beers and samb on saturday night. respect.

baz

Also had to laugh at Jaxx (i think) was found asleep outside his tent :lol: why? i have no idea, but he must have been comfortable, was in deepest darkest noddy land and wouldn't move :lol:

i know nurthing............... :ph34r::lol:

me neither

100% memory lapse :wacko::ph34r:

separated at birth

moffmo matt

bo4.jpg

mel b

Matt.jpg

hoooooooooow dooooooooooooo ya b***ards

Pictures courtesy of Charis ;)

Pic1 - Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4 - Pic5 - Pic6 - Pic7 - Pic8 - Pic9 - Pic10 - Pic11 - Pic12 - Pic13 - Pic14 - Pic15 - Pic16 - Pic17 - Pic18 - Pic19 - Pic20

Supra MK1 Pics :drool:

Supra1 - Supra2 - Supra3 - Supra4 - Supra5 - Supra6

Only just had chance to post anything couldnt be bothered after yesterday!

Had a wicked time , big thanks to ken for organising everything again!

Congratulations to all who won awards including missmr2 for being the first sotoc'er to win an award :P

Big sorry to chris caravan for having to watch me throw up outside the loo! :ph34r: must have scarred you for life!

and sorry to matt (moffmo) and firthy for talking crap to you all night! And BTW firthy you did say you would swop your corolla for my mr2 so hand over the keys :yes: :D

Cant wait for the next one although i think the sambuca is off the shopping list for next year :wacko::lol:

lol no prob tegan i took it as trainin for wot i had to put up with later. thanks for the moisturiser :P u still got ur keys? :P

Hmm...bet your wondering when i took thsi pic ehh?..  :rolleyes:  :P

photo22.jpg

Nice One Fizzy :thumbsup: - Me cleaning the car - Priceless picture - just like a blue moon - happens rarely :lol:

hi there,

hello again to everyone i spoke too on saturday night. looked like everyone was paying the price for drinking too much.

except for tubbyt, tea totall, good going.

popped down again on sunday afternoon, just before the rain. didnt seem to be alot of people left. had a quick chat to rich, rach, and leeky before the heavens opened up.

cheers for the beers and samb on saturday night. respect.

baz

you should have seen me on the friday night Baz, i paid the price for drinking 1 1/2 bottles of Bud and seeing the chicken korma again :wacko: ,i think im just going to have to admit to myself im lightweight drinker, but after seeing Rob (Dicey2k) on saturday night i know how the poor fella felt :eek:

lol no prob tegan i took it as trainin for wot i had to put up with later. thanks for the moisturiser :P u still got ur keys? :P

:lol: Yes that was quite funny ... me ' ive lost my car keys panic aaahhh'

chris caravan ' erm they are round your neck' :lol:

did i just walk round putting that cream on everyone? :blink: cant remember :wacko::lol:

lol all i did was mention my head was burnin and next thing u produced this cream nowhere. and wack it on my face lol.

the key thing was hilarious :D PMSL

tegan,

never thought id ever see three people in a mki mr2, but u proved all the people wrong!!! can u remember talking to me? u was asking me just to" keep on talking" me thinks u like the welsh accent. hee hee

rob, i'll have to give u lessons. hee hee.

baz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links