Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The JAE THREAD

TheNissanMan

Finally back as we stayed over an extra night, thanks to everyone we met and anyone we didn't for a great weekend as its the people not the cars that make JAE :yes: .

Anyone fancy attending the next MkIII Supra meet and I'll bring along the Tug of War trophy :rolleyes::lol: They had some huge guys in their team but lost out to sheer determination :P

But most of all a huge thanks to Ken for all his hard work and organisation, he really is a top bloke :thumbsup:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• dicey2k

• Moffmo

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

beers :lol:  between me and you we had 20 cans of Gunniness, 40 bottols of KRONENBERG 1664 BEER, 15 cans of BUD and you had a box of Effis, it dissapeared between us with a little help on sat night, o yea ash had 1L of Martini to herself

Shheeeze, did we really drink that much?? No wonder my head was sore!

Ash the legend... half pint measures of Martini... brilliant stuff!!

I got home last night and fell straight asleep... i was totally knackered! Got a shower this morning which was luverly!! I wouldn't have traded the time i had for a hotel though... i wouldn't have made it to a hotel on the saturday night... i only just made it to my tent!

did i just walk round putting that cream on everyone?  :blink:  cant remember  :wacko:  :lol:

I remember you offering it to loads of peeps "It's really good" ..

Shame the atmos wasn't as good as the last 3 years .. the venue was too big and not enough people to fill it.

TOC were out at the end once again :rolleyes:

beers :lol:  between me and you we had 20 cans of Gunniness, 40 bottols of KRONENBERG 1664 BEER, 15 cans of BUD and you had a box of Effis, it dissapeared between us with a little help on sat night, o yea ash had 1L of Martini to herself

Shheeeze, did we really drink that much?? No wonder my head was sore!

Ash the legend... half pint measures of Martini... brilliant stuff!!

I got home last night and fell straight asleep... i was totally knackered! Got a shower this morning which was luverly!! I wouldn't have traded the time i had for a hotel though... i wouldn't have made it to a hotel on the saturday night... i only just made it to my tent!

never mind you head how is your ubik_ after the gunniness :lol:

Excellant Work Les :thumbsup:

Praise indeed.

Thank you sir. :thumbsup:

Like you said--"one of the best"

SoTocrears.jpg

ABSOLUTE CLASS :thumbsup:

tegan,

never thought id ever see three people in a mki mr2, but u proved all the people wrong!!!  can u remember talking to me? u was asking me just to" keep on talking" me thinks u like the welsh accent. hee hee

rob, i'll have to give u lessons. hee hee.

baz

I remember talking to you.... bully :P

Tegan, you put cream on my face and you said rub it in, and i said f**k off you put it on, you rub it in :P, dont think i was even sunburnt!

Baz, we got in... but tegan and i were VERY uncomfortable!

hehe thats good les..

WhatsRobthinkingabout.jpg

as for the Sotoc pic.. I "think" its supposed to be showing off their tshirts :ph34r:

Got to ask.. Rob, who were Ralf and Hughie?? you kept shouting on them :lol:

Hmmm, i don't remember much after passing out whilst talking to Ash - Fair play to the girl though she let me pinch her !Removed! just before i caved in, and then supplied me with another... Funny thing is I DON'T SMOKE!!!!

Errmmm whats that coming out of Robs nose?

Poor guy, shame I wasnt around to witness it, could have stuck the nurses uniform on and put my first aid training to good use..... although guys still would have had to carry him....  :lol:  :lol:

Now that sounds like a tempting offer! :drool:

That stuff coming out of my nose is a vast supply of nasal fluids which i somehow managed to get all over my face... :wacko:

lol classic pic of rob. altho thats nothin compared to later on. BELIEVE ME

Well nobody asked you to De-Bag me, and i'm telling you now if there are photos of that incident they are to be deleted right now. :ffs:

well hopefully that will teach you not to drink that much again!  :lol:  :lol:

Yes, infact i'm considering laying off the ale. Shaz i tell ya, the state i was in on Sat i never ever want to experience that again love. I was scared to death when i heard a voice say "We'd better get an ambulance" :unsure:

Rob-Ill.jpg

LOL what that from his nose, lads i don`t remember you getting sick, ash said it was so funny you were talking kinda ok, then you were making no sence and then you dropped :lol:

Oh Dear. Now there's the moment i've been dreading all day!

Robbie - Do us a favour mate and tell Ash i'm sorry, bet she thought i was a right knob, especially after nicking her !Removed! and slurring out a conversation which i thought was completely coherent!! <_<

And Gray - I hate you. Now i know why you wouldn't let me borrow your camera on the last day. :lol:

don`t worry she was in at lunch and she had a good read, she keeps saying it was so funny, with in 30 second it all happened she said,

0-10 second- you were tell clarky and me how great we were for bringing the girls

10-20 second- like a old video recorder you were like someone hit the slow button and you were not making any sence

20-30 second- Bang lights out.

i missed it all i was using the portaloo behind the Toyota stand

don`t worry she was in at lunch and she had a good read, she keeps saying it was so funny, with in 30 second it all happened she said,

0-10 second- you were tell clarky and me how great we were for bringing the girls

10-20 second- like a old video recorder you were like someone hit the slow button and you were not making any sence

20-30 second- Bang lights out.

i missed it all i was using the portaloo behind the Toyota stand

Ahh yeah, Lorne was saying i was slurring something about his car being the bees knees! Well i didnt know it happened so quickly, but i must have been talking for a minute with no vision, i seem to remember carrying on the conversation with your Ash and not being able to see a thing!!!

When you say the portaloo, do you mean the fence? ;)

When you say the portaloo, do you mean the fence?  ;)

NO the portaloo

well hopefully that will teach you not to drink that much again!  :lol:  :lol:

Yes, infact i'm considering laying off the ale. Shaz i tell ya, the state i was in on Sat i never ever want to experience that again love. I was scared to death when i heard a voice say "We'd better get an ambulance" :unsure:

Oh dear hun! I missed it all aswell! I started to feel it all going to my head so i went to bed!

If id have stayed we'd both have been shoved in a tent together and left to suffer!!! im not good when i get on the spirits, just glad i didnt touch it! well maybe next year ill brave it out! :lol:

When you say the portaloo, do you mean the fence?  ;)

NO the portaloo

Oh i must have missed that! I'm guessing it was kept on the quiet? :P

Ah well, i got to drive Earpl's car down to the bogs so it's not all bad! :lol:

Oh dear hun! I missed it all aswell! I started to feel it all going to my head so i went to bed!

If id have stayed we'd both have been shoved in a tent together and left to suffer!!! im not good when i get on the spirits, just glad i didnt touch it! well maybe next year ill brave it out!  :lol:

Yep, thing is i'd have been "OK" if i'd have steered myself away from the Sambuca, but in true party spirit i decided to brave it out till the death - And death it nearly was too!

I have a cracking drunken pic of you Shaz hun! :thumbsup:

I have a cracking drunken pic of you Shaz hun!  :thumbsup:

Wondered if youd remember that! :lol: Funny thing was i wasnt drunk by that stage! Just getting merry! :lol:

Oh i must have missed that!  I'm guessing it was kept on the quiet?  :P

Ah well, i got to drive Earpl's car down to the bogs so it's not all bad!  :lol:

THERE WAS A PORTALOO- it had a Audi Badge on it :lol:

Oh i must have missed that!  I'm guessing it was kept on the quiet?  :P

Ah well, i got to drive Earpl's car down to the bogs so it's not all bad!  :lol:

THERE WAS A PORTALOO- it had a Audi Badge on it :lol:

Ohhh Controversial! Having spoken to Rich though i think he's getting Toyota Withdrawl Symptoms!

And rightly so! :thumbsup:

The missus managed to lose her mobile between the showers and camping

A bloke called Les found it, and returned it to her - is he from here? If so, can someone pass on our thanks to him, please?

Proud to be TOC :group-cuddles:

The missus managed to lose her mobile between the showers and camping

A bloke called Les found it, and returned it to her - is he from here? If so, can someone pass on our thanks to him, please?

Proud to be TOC  :group-cuddles:

Indeed he is bud.. Les aka GIDDLEPIN.. :yes: Top man as well.. B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links