Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2006

Ken

well if you get cold em ;)......................... i'll set fire to your tent for ya :P + **** on your sleeping bag. and if im too toasted to do so, im sure aido from LOC will **** on your tent and blame someone else :)

It must be love!! :wub: :wub:

:lol::lol:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• JustJJ

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

ace, well should be fun goin down in a Toyota convoy

By the way it says just saturday on my payment but i plan to come up friday so thats just for the clubstand right so i'm still ok to come up friday? Also will probably try arrange to meet up with one TOCer or so before hand to get to know you and we can do JAE together so i get less lost and its easier for me :P (well its the truth even if it does make me lazy :P)

When i get to the gate do i just say im there for friday and sat and am on TOC stand? How do i prove i am? :wacko: I guess i just drive across then and find cars i recognise to park near? :P

Just pay your £20 on the gate... you'll have a stand pass from Ken before the event to prove who you are. Then just drive around until you find the TOC stand. There are maps detailing where each club is though, so you'll be fine finding the joint... then look for the tall fat man drinking Guinness and i'll say: 'Hi Woody, Nice car... beer?' And then you are officially at JAE 2006 and you'll have a beltingly good time! :thumbsup:

The reason it say's saturday only is because friday is a set up day, no passes will be sent out either as i'll just have a list on me ;)

Thanks to both of you :D Sounds like should be awesome time :D

toc convoys do get 'interesting' at times :P

They can also be a little on the slow side.. especially when, for some very strange reason, they let a 1.0l Yaris, complete with 4 people, roof box, and a bootfull take the lead :lol:

They can also be a little on the slow side.. especially when, for some very strange reason, they let a 1.0l Yaris, complete with 4 people, roof box, and a bootfull take the lead :lol:

Haha it's gonna be the Yaris again this year too?

PS: Steve, I PM'ed you about a refund for the extra pitches I paid for last week ;)

Can't wait til we get the convoy details up as I got lost a little last year so I be following this year!! :lol::lol:

Although I loved leading the convoy from the day after the Christmas Party to Maccy D's in Hinckley, even though I lost a few peeps, we all got to our Maccy D's in the end! :lol::lol:

Haha it's gonna be the Yaris again this year too?

Yes.. will be bringing the Yaris this year.. might even bring the Paginni Zonda too if i'm allowed........ ooops, wrong forum ;)

Just class Les, and last time us Northerners followed Rob we ended up in an Industrial estate somewere in deepest darkest Peru, :P whereas Rich aka SAT NAV MAN and whoever else had the sense to follow him got to the right destination way before us.

Me thinks there is a moral to be learnt here. :yes: B)

have to keep it steady for the old gits in the half-baked mr2s dont i :P

and ken trusts ME to lead us there again! were doomed! all doomed!

there will be a teen horror film dedicated to us when we get caught up in some sort of hill billy hide away and brutally murdered

have to keep it steady for the old gits in the half-baked mr2s dont i :P

and ken trusts ME to lead us there again! were doomed! all doomed!

there will be a teen horror film dedicated to us when we get caught up in some sort of hill billy hide away and brutally murdered

That'll be the Scooby stand then ;)

Right both me and Yves are going to be there for the whole weekend, not quite sure yet what time we'll be arriving on Friday yet tho. Gonna be camping too :thumbsup:

Managed to make sure my new employer is aware of the significance of JAE - and given me the time off! Yehah

The plan is that I bring the yaris, kate brings the mr2 and my mate brings the pajero. That is of course unless I win the lottery - in which case Ill bring the supra, kate will brings the skyline ... ooops sorry just come out of that daydream....

Hmm.... the question is now.... how many days off will I need... lol ;)

sounds like a plan! :P

*rummages around for holiday sheet.... so.. thats... 19th til 26th? :P hehe

I've just done Friday to Monday off.... I didnt think I'd need more..... :lol::lol:

I want to bathe in the fun... mebbe 2 days each side would do... :P

Just remember to bring your waterproof's - last year it chucked it down on the sunday.. other than that it was one hell of a good time.

Look forward to seeing you all again..

I really cant wait for all this! Should be awesome!!! So is Curry organise nearer time i guess yeah? And with BBQ if i leaving Sat night is it worth me stayin for BBQ (how late does it usually go on for?)

BBQ started at about 6-ish last year I think, so you'll have plenty of time mate, dont worry! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links