Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Looking nice, Robert :thumbsup: - word on the Nudge bar ... the bottom chrome strip is just fixed on by 3 sticky pads I think and you see a lot of the nudge bars with that bottom strip not there - so probably fallen off! Keep an eye on it :blink:

Does this nudge bar fit one of the new model 06 Rav 4 T180's? Really like the nudge bar with the chrome Rav 4 letters and also the chrome grille which some have.

Looking nice, Robert :thumbsup: - word on the Nudge bar ... the bottom chrome strip is just fixed on by 3 sticky pads I think and you see a lot of the nudge bars with that bottom strip not there - so probably fallen off! Keep an eye on it :blink:

Does this nudge bar fit one of the new model 06 Rav 4 T180's? Really like the nudge bar with the chrome Rav 4 letters and also the chrome grille which some have.

Hi mate, and welcome to the mad house. You can get the A bar for the T180, try sending a PM to parts_king, he will

get you one delivered at a discounted price. Remember to take some photos of your Rav and add them to this thread.

Also, remember to vote on the owners poll on the general forum :thumbsup:

Edit, heres the link -

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86274

Two things I love.........

IMG00215.jpg

The other two are sat on the opposite sofa next to me...... :hug:

Here's mine.

From Russia with love. :)

Sorry for the background lads and lasses.

It was pouring cats and dogs for the last two weeks, therefore I took the pics as soon as the sun came out without choosing a proper background. :)

a00e1deb3300.jpg

259f6d81a518.jpg

31120797dc76.jpg

4c42bebd47d5.jpg

TdtRItj20k.jpg

What's my car doing in Russia! :eek:

I'm going to have to have a word with that Miss Daisy! :lol:

Nice car Yevgeniy.....the best! :toast:

Here's mine.

From Russia with love. :)

Sorry for the background lads and lasses.

It was pouring cats and dogs for the last two weeks, therefore I took the pics as soon as the sun came out without choosing a proper background. :)

Welcome, Yevgeniy, that's a lovely looking Rav4 :thumbsup:

Thank you guys!

By the way the engine is 2.0!

There are only 2.0L and 2.4L engines officially sold in Russia. Can you believe it?

What a bummer...

Thought I should share some picture from my epic road trip this summer ;)

Here's from the glacier in Olden:

IMG_6538.JPG

Here's from our cabin in Lofoten:

IMG_6992.JPG

This is my trophy :rolleyes:

IMG_6759.JPG

Sorry for not having any bragging pictures of a clean and shiny car... it's rearly clean, rearly shiny, and the paint is damaged several places.

Sorry for not having any bragging pictures of a clean and shiny car... it's rearly clean, rearly shiny, and the paint is damaged several places.

Yeah, but it goes off road :rolleyes:.

Garry's is truly spectacular though :thumbsup:

Garry's is truly spectacular though :thumbsup:

Yeah, either that, or he really knows how to handle PhotoShop :lol:

Thought I should share some picture from my epic road trip this summer ;)

Here's from the glacier in Olden:

IMG_6538.JPG

:eek: Wow, with views like that, who cares how clean the car is!

That is a truely beautiful glacier! :o :D :yahoo:

Love to see something like that one day :)

Thank you for a great picture! :thumbsup:

Bet your wife was thinking "If he's not careful, he's going to spoil that photo by getting half the car in the picture" :lol:

Bet your wife was thinking "If he's not careful, he's going to spoil that photo by getting half the car in the picture" :lol:

I get those kind of comments .... "How come your car is always in the photo?" and "are you taking a picture of me or the car?" :P

I went out to take the shot when my wife didn't pay attention :-) This was just on the driveway to our small apartment we rented for the night. To be safe, I took a shot without the car :rolleyes:

Excellent pictures from Russia, Norway and just around the corner from me in Cheshire!

IMG_6538.JPG

:eek: Wow, with views like that, who cares how clean the car is!

That is a truely beautiful glacier! :o :D :yahoo:

Love to see something like that one day :)

Right thats our next meet sorted, Off to Norway in a search of, a Glacier + the northern lights, I wonder what Clarkson did with those giant wheels off that Hi Lux? Hoovie could have the gun holder on his Rav, Duncs wouldnt need to worry about runflats or gunk, just some lighter fluid + a box of matches

Anchs chief mechanic, Fuji translater(do you do Norwegian) Ive got a chainsaw, Roberts got a big dog if we get lost in the snow. Dave M could engineer some snow bridges, Kingo could bring some spares at a discount, Shcm navigation + electronics + Bothy could supply the booze +scare the polar bears off..

and St thicket as our local guide, Sorry if i missed anyone but all welcome, right when are we off.. :yahoo:OH sorry Chatman we might need someone very wealthy to finance it + we will let you bring your new bike.. :yes:

I fancy a gun rack :thumbsup:

:cowboy:

I think I see LandRovers over them tha hills :gun_bandana:

OK boys, that's them sorted out :gunsmilie:

Stew, you missed out one very important job .....

:chef:

Right thats our next meet sorted, Off to Norway in a search of, a Glacier + the northern lights, I wonder what Clarkson did with those giant wheels off that Hi Lux? Hoovie could have the gun holder on his Rav, Duncs wouldnt need to worry about runflats or gunk, just some lighter fluid + a box of matches

Anchs chief mechanic, Fuji translater(do you do Norwegian) Ive got a chainsaw, Roberts got a big dog if we get lost in the snow. Dave M could engineer some snow bridges, Kingo could bring some spares at a discount, Shcm navigation + electronics + Bothy could supply the booze +scare the polar bears off..

and St thicket as our local guide, Sorry if i missed anyone but all welcome, right when are we off.. :yahoo:OH sorry Chatman we might need someone very wealthy to finance it + we will let you bring your new bike.. :yes:

Sounds like a plan. :thumbsup: Make sure to bring some good snow tires, but the Rav is basically the tool you need on steep mountains with bare ice on the road.

I'd be happy to guide you away from the worst tourist tracks, where you'll be ripped off as soon as you set your foot there. Norwegian prices can seem crazy... <_<

Stew, you missed out one very important job .....

:chef:

Is wearing underpants on our heads going to help then? :unsure::lol:

Maybe it's camouflage, so you can get really close to those elks? or would this be better camouflage? - :goof:

The chef will have to be good at fish dishes, unless we can get elk steaks.

The chef will have to be good at fish dishes, unless we can get elk steaks.

Well, theres plenty of elks on the roads, so the one with the best "pedestrian bar" could drive in front.

IMG_6992.JPG

Don't forget the lawnmower for the roof!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links