Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Thanks Dave and hoovie, i'll def look at the side bars this weekend make sure everything is secure. :)

Mr Meeks, that is one bootiful looking Rav4. Absolutely super!!

Thanks guys,

Do you think Toyota has stopped making 3door Rav4's? From the success of the 4.2 3dr I was surprised they didn't manufacture a 4.3 3dr, do you guys know of any reasons why? :g:

The biggest expense in producing a vehicle is a floor pan which doesn't adapt to a 3 door in the case of a RAV (some manufacturers produce a coupe on a 4 door flooer pan). The new RAV went wider than the 4.2 and might look odd in a 3 door version but they have to be very confident about sales before they can justify the costs of production.

Until we see the effects on the current global economy on SUV sales (recently the biggest growth market) they probably made the right decision.

I guess they dropped the 3 door freelander in the new model for a similar reason?

The only current 3 Door 4x4 in a similar size to the RAV I can think of is the Suzuki GV (Which I quite like the look of actually)

I don't know about the LR but I also like the Suzuki to look at. I did test one before the RAV but it was awful to drive as a petrol and the diesel is a Renault 1.9 and I don't do Renaults as well as LRs!!!

It was down to the RAV and the Terios and the RAV just handled so much differently because of the bigger footprint I guess. I also liked the diesel but I have to say that in making the same choice now I might reconsider that.

I still have a huge amount of respect for the Terios which is on 4.2 chassis and running gear. Did you see the one on Top Gear?

I saw that - and I was most disappointed that the presenters didn't once mention how well it did :no: I think it would have hurt their 'street cred' :rolleyes:

I also Test Drove both GV Petrol and Diesel (in 5 door formats) and thought it was ok, but not quite there. Mrs H also didn't like the shiny chrome plastic surround around the gear gaiter :)

Was considering the old Terios for the wife back in 2001, but didn't go for it. New Terios's looks don't work for me :(

got a nice rear end, but the front :no:

I think it is the grill - if the bonnet stopped just as the headlights came down and the grill was full width between the lights - I suppose a bit like the RAV4.2 then that would look good - and I would probably not be here but on the Terios forum :D

got a nice rear end, but the front :no:

I think it is the grill - if the bonnet stopped just as the headlights came down and the grill was full width between the lights - I suppose a bit like the RAV4.2 then that would look good - and I would probably not be here but on the Terios forum :D

I liked the foxy paint job on the Top Gear one :D :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

Rain stayed off today so I got out bucket and flossy and gave the RAV a dam good wash and wax....

DSCF1219_Pose1.jpg

DSCF1222_Pose4.jpg

DSCF1228_Pose5.jpg

DSCF1229_Pose2.jpg

DSCF1230_Pose3.jpg

DSCF1224.jpg

RAV turns 6 years old next month.......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Nice one Chatman - I like the pictures of the shine!!!

PS your lawn needs cutting :P

Nice one Chatman - I like the pictures of the shine!!!

PS your lawn needs cutting :P

There combining the field behind the cottage at the moment...wont take them long before starting this one.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edit today @15.57

Started field opposite cottage...........DUST DUST everywhere....................... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

DSCF1239.jpg

DSCF1241.jpg

Since i haven`t taken any pictures of my RAV yet, i decided to share with you my other passion, hope you like it !

p1030262lr8.jpg

By jfernandes, shot with DMC-FX9 at 2007-12-03

p1030261zv3.jpg

p1030732wb5.jpg

By jfernandes, shot with DMC-FX9 at 2008-05-06

p1030255cl7.jpg

Once i pump it a little bit i will put the ones from RAV.....

I like it :thumbsup:

My sister has a Mini Cooper (I think that is the model?) in White - not driven it, but looks like great fun.

And still looking great! B) :thumbsup:

See updated post above................ :o :o :o :o :o No RFT on this..............

See updated post above................ :o :o :o :o :o No RFT on this..............

Living where you live, cripes it must be tempting to do a bit of offroading :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Living where you live, cripes it must be tempting to do a bit of offroading :rolleyes::rolleyes:

When oncoming cars/vans/articulated lorries/tractors and anything else come down the narrow country lanes (especially cycling clubs out on a ride) I do tend to put a tyre or two off the road onto the verge, so it could be classed as off roading Dave ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear! :(

Some Updated Pics of the PXT3 - All done for this year (I think!!)

Brighter Lights from the OEM Toyota Driving Lights and Philips X-Treme H4 bulbs for Headlamps

RAV-LightsLarge.jpg

And a bit of the Grill Bling, of course :rolleyes:

RAV3Large.jpg

TTE Smoked Rear Spoiler :)

RAV1Large.jpg

Nice Match with the Sunroof B)

RAV-RearRoofLarge.jpg

Note the lack of cover means the Spare Wheel is on show to tease T180 Drivers :laughing::yahoo: :lol2: :clap:

(as well as inextricably improving Off-Road ability :naughty: )

RAV2Large.jpg

Mmmmmm .... Leather :wub:

FrontSeats-2.jpg

LeatherBackSeatsMedium.jpg

My Co-Driver :driving:

Gaiter.jpg

TTE Twin Pipe Performance Back Box .... :batman: Vroom Vroom

After.jpg

The Gadget Show - iPod Cradle :walkman: , Sat-Nav :help2: and Cruise Control :nerd:

ToyotaToysMedium.jpg

And in the words of Porky Pig ....

Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Thats all folks!

After.jpg

And in the words of Porky Pig ....

Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Thats all folks!

That's exactly what I said, until I saw that amazing exhaust! :lol: You could be making your last pimp as many times as Frank Sinatra retired (not to mention George Michael!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links