Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

bt you should block that red one in until he gives up and gives the space to you!!!

bt you should block that red one in until he gives up and gives the space to you!!!

or park on top of it? :lol:

no they normally are parked next to each other where the gold one stands. ;)

like this: ;)

DSC_00069.jpg

No I meant you should have the spaces where the 3 door and the Astra is. Better still a sign on a post in front of each space with BT1 and BT2!

Here's mine!

http://16052008070.jpg

Thinking about getting the flared arches, not sure whether to keep them silver, or black out them & the bumpers?

Thinking about getting the flared arches, not sure whether to keep them silver, or black out them & the bumpers?

I think the balance is about right at the moment. :thumbsup: So if you go for the flared arches, consider blacking them out and leaving the rest alone.

I do like the Black RAV4s. When I was looking for mine, I saw a very nice looking 55 XT-R Diesel in black for about £500 more then my 05 XT3 VVTi but decided too far to go to look in the flesh (Devon to Norwich) :unsure:

I think the balance is about right at the moment. :thumbsup: So if you go for the flared arches, consider blacking them out and leaving the rest alone.

The arches go down over the bumpers don't they? Which might look a bit odd!

I've seen them in silver on the Blue Rav's, but Like Hoovie I d like the black Rav's.

But the cost of the conversion may put me off. Toyota quoted me £980 to do it, but I do think I can get it done for £600 elsewhere!

Silver arches would cost me £300 to fit

You could very well be right :unsure: I which case it would have to be all or nothing.

But the cost of the conversion may put me off. Toyota quoted me £980 to do it, but I do think I can get it done for £600 elsewhere!

:eek:

You could very well be right :unsure: I which case it would have to be all or nothing.

:eek:

That was with compatible arches. Official Toyota arches are supposed to be £200 per arch. I don't think that includes fitting :unsure:

Here's mine!

that's the same like mine! B)

Here's mine!

that's the same like mine! B)

Not seen many Black and silver ones which is why i'm tempted to keep these colours.

Course yer main problem is haein 2 tae mony doors.

Whit aboot a cut n shut?

Whit aboot a cut n shut?

I was going to get a 3door Rav, but there's not enough room for the pram and my Dj gear!

I was going to get a 3door Rav, but there's not enough room for the pram and my Dj gear!

Another DJ? :eek::lol:

I'm sure you have seen the RAV 4 music club, here! :thumbsup:

Whit aboot a cut n shut?

Pram -??? Are ye no a wee bit young tae be drivin a RAV then??

Ma brither in law managed a pub in Runcorn - next tae the Station. Wis that you that kept him up howlin ooot the pram at nights?

Whit aboot a cut n shut?

Pram -??? Are ye no a wee bit young tae be drivin a RAV then??

Ma brither in law managed a pub in Runcorn - next tae the Station. Wis that you that kept him up howlin ooot the pram at nights?

I'm just up the road from the pub, but it's my 8 week old son who needs he pram, and the howlin will probably be the mrs whingeing!

Another DJ? :eek::lol:

I'm sure you have seen the RAV 4 music club, here! :thumbsup:

Yep! @ The Townhouse in Leeds! Hip hop & RNB Fri & Sat.

I'll take a look at the club!

Nice Blue theme going there Dutchrav......

post-54968-1211735309_thumb.jpgpost-54968-1211735309_thumb.jpg

Here's mine!

Yep I do love the black colour. Mine is Carbon Quartz with the silver arches. Not everyones cup of tea but I love it They're just murder to keep clean :thumbsup: Dont know if I can get a picture on. If no picture appears check my gallery.

post-54968-1216145654_thumb.jpg

Here's mine!

Yep I do love the black colour. Mine is Carbon Quartz with the silver arches. Not everyones cup of tea but I love it They're just murder to keep clean :thumbsup: Dont know if I can get a picture on. If no picture appears check my gallery.

Both are stunning looking vehicles :thumbsup: Capstar - the silver arches set it off perfectly, the side steps tie it all together beautifully

Here's mine!

Took a look at your Gallery. Great Rav Like the colour, steps and arches.

I think i'll go a styling shop and look at what I can do, to make mine look different. I won't get the work done there, but they could give me some ideas.

I don't want to go overboard, but do want to make some subtle changes.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links