Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Essex blonds are in short supply at certain times in the summer as they get caught in the cornfields.....

On the re-definition - done whilst waiting for 144 chicken legs to cook off!!

Essex blonds are in short supply at certain times in the summer as they get caught in the cornfields.....

won't even ask what you are doing with 144 chicken legs but it sounds gross (144) :D Scuse my ignorance but you and ev-one else on here seem to be able to reply to a specific line, word or paragraph of a previous quote, not worked this out yet, how do you do it? :unsure:

Scuse my ignorance but you and ev-one else on here seem to be able to reply to a specific line,
word
,paragraph or
previous quote, not worked this out yet, how do you do it? :unsure:

What us :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Never :ph34r: :ph34r:

Mostly Rape Seed fields around near me, Never seen a Blonde driving a Combine Harvester, Seen plenty in a Harvester though :rolleyes: :D

Hope they are the front legs...as I hear they are a delicacy :drool: :drool: ...and your not going to batter them as well.............(Only when getting them off the Chicken :lol: )

Scuse my ignorance but you and ev-one else on here seem to be able to reply to a specific line,
word
,paragraph or
previous quote, not worked this out yet, how do you do it? :unsure:

What us :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Never :ph34r: :ph34r:

OKAY honourable sir Chatman, who is worthy of several gold crowns,and free membership for life, and fully deserves to own half of Essex and huge tracts of land, and to whom i will doth my cap should we ever meet, creep, creep, its got to be simple, but not wanting to delete everyone elses posts, how is it done, is it something to do with +quote cos when i click this it goes to red and i am worried about causing missiles to flatten Essex, in case there are people living there that i might one day grow to like.. :horse:

OKAY honourable sir Chatman, who is worthy of several gold crowns,and free membership for life, and fully deserves to own half of Essex and huge tracts of land, and to whom i will doth my cap should we ever meet, creep, creep, its got to be simple, but not wanting to delete everyone elses posts, how is it done, is it something to do with +quote cos when i click this it goes to red and i am worried about causing missiles to flatten Essex, in case there are people living there that i might one day grow to like.. :horse:

Not to take this topic too far off the beaten track :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I've PM'd you the sequence Local.........

Just found this old photo....(and it's supposed to be black and white) And I'm the one on the right using the GPMG, aiming at the little hut in the far distsnce....

CPLGPMG.jpg

O and too keep the RAV theme..... car-nrav4-00.gif

Scuse my ignorance but you and ev-one else on here seem to be able to reply to a specific line, word or paragraph of a previous quote, not worked this out yet, how do you do it? :unsure:

Dunno - femail intuition?? I sometimes highlight wot I don't want to repeat and delete it.

Mostly Rape Seed fields around near me, Never seen a Blonde driving a Combine Harvester, Seen plenty in a Harvester though :rolleyes: :D

Hope they are the front legs...as I hear they are a delicacy :drool: :drool: ...and your not going to batter them as well.............(Only when getting them off the Chicken :lol: )

It's hard catching the blighters, but becomes easier when 1 leg is off as they run in circles :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You've clearly got the wrong idea of us with all that nonsense about stonehenge Stewart. Every decent MOTSBADTTWWID5DDClub knows you use a nettle and who says the !Removed! are false? You obviously can't see what I can see when I lean over the sink to have a shave!!!

Not as good as chatmans avitar but not bad.......

Poor bothy can't be a member with his sawn off pocket rocket but I'll ask him how to show you how to insert the nettle at Warrington so bring some dock leaves.

8z1s0o.jpg

That looks really nice - is that Loch Lomond? Probably a daft question.

8z1s0o.jpg

That looks really nice - is that Loch Lomond? Probably a daft question.

Ignorance is bliss - it's the Swiss Alps.

Not to take this topic too far off the beaten track :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I've PM'd you the sequence Local.........

Just found this old photo....(and it's supposed to be black and white) And I'm the one on the right using the GPMG, aiming at the little hut in the far distsnce....

CPLGPMG.jpg

O and too keep the RAV theme..... car-nrav4-00.gif

Was that one of your tennents in that little hut? bet he payed his rent on time the next month :thumbsup:

8z1s0o.jpg

Wow, nice Rav in a nice setting :thumbsup: trying to think where it is, I'm guessing somewhere between Balloch and Luss.

Was that one of your tennents in that little hut? bet he payed his rent on time the next month :thumbsup:

No. It was the boot polisher...did a rubbish job....What you cant see is the Mortar emplacement to my right...Just before they blew up the hut :yahoo: :yahoo:

No. It was the boot polisher...did a rubbish job....What you cant see is the Mortar emplacement to my right...Just before they blew up the hut :yahoo: :yahoo:

Aye richt!!

That wis ma Great Great Grandfather!!! :angry:

Wow, nice Rav in a nice setting :thumbsup: trying to think where it is, I'm guessing somewhere between Balloch and Luss.

Nearly right Dave. Its between Balloch and Drymen on the south shore of Loch Lomond. The highest hill on the right is Ben Lomond and Balmaha would be just out of the picture on the right. The Rav is parked in my front garden....absolutley stunning views and never looks the same two days in a row!

The Rav is parked in my front garden....absolutley stunning views and never looks the same two days in a row!

:eek: :eek: Wow what a view from the front window.....Absolutely stunning...Lovely in the summer and even better in the winter....

:eek: :eek: Wow what a view from the front window.....Absolutely stunning...Lovely in the summer and even better in the winter....

chatman, every morning I open my curtains to this view and think I'm the luckiest man alive! I much prefer the summer to winter although the lovely clear crisp mornings with snow on the Ben is a sight to behold.

9u4vbs.jpg

We should start a new topic............ Views from our front window..... Lomond Lad has the best though............... :toast: :toast:

What a great view, I wake up to a similar one only mine is in Carbon Quartz :toast:

You wouldnt want to see the pictures of the old bag who lives opposite me in the mornings..........eeeeeeoooowwwww :eek: I don't think I shall be posting pictures up, much prefer the Loch Lomond pics :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

You wouldnt want to see the pictures of the old bag who lives opposite me in the mornings..........eeeeeeoooowwwww :eek: I don't think I shall be posting pictures up, much prefer the Loch Lomond pics :D:

This is what i wake up to every morning, this is the wife 30 years ago, but to be truthful she's let herself go a bit since then :rolleyes:

HolyGrail1391.jpg

This is what i wake up to every morning, this is the wife 30 years ago, but to be truthful she's let herself go a bit since then :rolleyes:

HolyGrail1391.jpg

Beauty is only skin deep but looks like she's inside out.....!!!!! :D :lol: :D sorry m8 no offense ment but....?!?!

HolyGrail1391.jpg

Ye shouldnae talk aboot ma sister-in-laws sister like that - its cruel. I'll tell the auld bag masel!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links