Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

@gwilphil

Really nice picture, but I think that the composition would have been much more better if you have "moved" the car a litte on the left side of the image, with "the open road" ahead. Maybe the guys at Toyota could have payed a lot for this to put it in the brochure! :)

Nice one - and off roading!!

Don't let bothy see that or he'll have those back doors welded shut and a Rolls Royce RB211 Torbofan engine with LPG/petrol conversion in it.

Chhers

Not so much off roading, only the dry fields by ours. Just been on that same field in a Mitsubishi Pajero and was sliding everywhere. Dont think the football team will be too pleased in the morning... :unsure:

I'll forgive you (or anyone) if you can post a photo of a RAV chewing a cricket field up....! :naughty:

I'll see what I can do... does there have to be a game of cricket on at the time??? ;)

Extra points for disrupting a cricket match! However in case someone lobs a lump of leather at you, doing it with the field clear is safer... :)

@gwilphil

Really nice picture, but I think that the composition would have been much more better if you have "moved" the car a litte on the left side of the image, with "the open road" ahead. Maybe the guys at Toyota could have payed a lot for this to put it in the brochure! :)

more to follow , watch this space :rolleyes:

Nice location nest and to me the car looks best in the 2nd photo - a good camera angle!

Similar weather to the UK.

Regards

Where's the speed cameras?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for Bothy.........

Click Here

car_photo_245100_23.jpgcar_photo_245103_23.jpgcar_photo_245112_23.jpg

Those (well most) I can smell out. Its the ones hidden in a van parked behind a bush on top of a bridge as ye round the corner I have trouble with....If I'd even had a glimmer, I'd have switched the Cibies on - one of which is lined up to blind anything up to the right and being a pencil beam light might have blinded the crtn !!

Those (well most) I can smell out. Its the ones hidden in a van parked behind a bush on top of a bridge as ye round the corner I have trouble with....If I'd even had a glimmer, I'd have switched the Cibies on - one of which is lined up to blind anything up to the right and being a pencil beam light might have blinded the crtn !!

I take it you've been snapped taking the Bothy Monster for pre flight burn out's then....

Can police radar guns go upto Mach 2............. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I take it you've been snapped taking the Bothy Monster for pre flight burn out's then....

Can police radar guns go upto Mach 2............. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I reckon they got me on the road south then coming back north in the one run.....!

Just had to show off big time, as I am so pleased with the new arrival...

P2220229.jpg

P2220225.jpg

You'll notice that there are no speed cameras around - there are only a couple in Ireland, and funding for promised additional ones appears to have been canned Clicky

Superb Robert.

At first sight it looks black but I believe its dark blue (not really sure though :mellow:). The styling kit has finished it off a treat and I'm very tempted by those steps as I believe they will eliminate all the tar spotting that is such a nuisance.

Nice photography too!

Thanks Anchorman,you're right it's dark (midnight, says my better half) blue and the photos are on the dunes near Baltray golf course (and no, I don't/can't play golf which, living in a country that has the highest ratio of golf courses per head of population is often a disadvantage!)

Robert, have to agree, that is a crackin colour. The dark ones allways look great with the stainless/chrome/silver

trim and accessories. :thumbsup:

edit, allways liked the Irish style number plates as well. Dealers here are so miserable they dont even fit euro plates.

Robert, have to agree, that is a crackin colour. The dark ones allways look great with the stainless/chrome/silver

trim and accessories. :thumbsup:

edit, allways liked the Irish style number plates as well. Dealers here are so miserable they dont even fit euro plates.

Yea our plates are so bland..... Always liked the IRL plates....

My new one's arrived today as well....Changed the font style, and as it's a private plate as well (not telling you lot :P ) looks better...

MyNumberPlate.jpg

The Irish plates and numbering system have the benefit of being logical and easy to understand - YY-County of Regn-Sequential number starting at 1 each January. Despite being English, I can't make head nor tail of the UK numbering system. They don't seem to bother with it in N Ireland, and still have the Zs and four digits in their plates. You catch a glimpse of their plates as they cruise by at high speed, oblivious to the fact that the limit on motorways here (120) is actually in km/h, not mph, and utterly impervious to the Garda Siochana Traffic Corps. If anyone wants their plates made up an Irish twist, let me know, they do them over the counter in Halfords - no questions asked or paperwork required....

This is the welsh plate they tried to ban :D noplate.jpg

Is it because of the Welsh Dragon I presume.... ;) ;) ;)

This is the welsh plate they tried to ban :D noplate.jpg

Is it because of the Welsh Dragon I presume.... ;) ;) ;)

Yes they only wanted the European plate on the cars :angry:

I Like it..

IRLGBCYM.jpg

Any more takers on this little lot....Must have a Scottish one as well somewhere....Surprised Bothy has not got his RAV all painted in tartan.....

Robert6920..didn't mark out your reg as it's shown on your pictures....hope you don't mind....

Goverment tried to ban the Scottish one, but had to renage due to the overwhelming pressure and newspaper campaigns.

Personally, when I had euro plates on my last Rav I stuck with the GB ones to save any hassle. Because I holiday

every year in Jersey, which is not part of the UK you need to display a country identifier. So its the euro plate or a

GB sticker.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links