Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Well thats no good for off road now, not ever a low curb :D

pao31.jpg

Bob! Your suppost to chop two foot out of the length, too make it a three door .....not chop two foot off the legs! :lol::lol:

Well thats no good for off road now, not ever a low curb :D

pao31.jpg

This photo has been Photo Shoped some what....there's no way that would even move with those wheels.... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Who would buy a 4x4 then lower it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only in the land of the cowboys :alucard::cowboy::cowboy: and woop woop :goof::goof: would they do that....

Come all you new members as the weather is not raining or freezing (at the moment) get some pictures of yea RAV up on line...Sort of Take Hart gallery....(cue music in your head)

Lost front Badge keeping the pigeon population down in Essex....took me ages to get it's head out of the bonnet scoop :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSCF0156a.jpg

DSCF0155.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

O and the farmer has just started to plough the field near my house....so tomorrow when it rains it wont look like this any more :huh::huh: :( :(

Mine looks like the farmer used it to do his muck spreading and with my International Rescue mission to Hull it didn't get done today.

Nice photos with a different perspective and nice down your neck of the woods too!

You should lete the Tate Gallery see them!!!

Think we'll call this one "dirty Rav in front of beautiful building" The building in question is Stoneyhurst college in Lancashire.

Much used as a backdrop for films like three Men And A baby/ Little Lady.

100_0291.jpg

The joys of having a 3 door is the exhaust is more on display, so a coat of heat resistant paint seem to keep it looking smart....

RAV4EXHAUST.jpg

That's a very clean underside Bob! :toast:

Do you have a seperate mitt for the underside of the car? :lol::lol::lol:

No mitt, it just 18k miles that keep the underside clean ,that and i drive around the puddles :)

No mitt, it just 18k miles that keep the underside clean ,that and i drive around the puddles :)

Rob you Towny......Having a 4x4 then driving around puddles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take if for a blast down some country lanes....go on dare yea......... :yes: :yes: :yes:

And Dave.M... :eek: where exactly is the dirt on your RAV....I see some specks around the wheel arch ;) ;) ;) ;)

And Dave.M... :eek: where exactly is the dirt on your RAV....I see some specks around the wheel arch ;) ;) ;) ;)

Other side is filthy, cottage we were staying was a bit isolated down country roads. :rolleyes:

cottage we were staying was a bit isolated down country roads. :rolleyes:

You near me then :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

cottage we were staying was a bit isolated down country roads. :rolleyes:

You near me then :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Yep, if 200 miles is near :lol::lol::lol:

This was a bit of an experiment. Seen similar shots before, and thought I'd have a go. It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but it's a start. Will try again another time.

View from a RAV

2072495610_85422047ba_o.jpg

Well Simes I think that is absolutely stunning and have used it as my desktop wallpaper! I hope its not copyright sywy productions!!!

You have just won the anchorman Oscar! I await the better one with interest.

:toast:

This was a bit of an experiment. Seen similar shots before, and thought I'd have a go. It didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but it's a start. Will try again another time.

View from a RAV

2072495610_85422047ba_o.jpg

How did you mount the camera? I Love the shot

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Anchorman -I deliberately turned the satnav onto daytime mode, as i thought it would look better, but am not so sure, and I think there is still a little camera shake in the shot.

Matt - I set up a tripod in the back. A leg in each footwell, and the other leg as flat as possible, on top of the back seat. I also put my camera bag (quite heavy) on top of the leg on the seats to try to give it a bit more stability. Not sure this worked, as a lot of the shots had blurry dashboards :( . Shots were fired with a remote shutter realease.

Simon, thats very impressive :thumbsup: video next ?

Nah, never been into video. Always liked my photography. If you click thru on the photo, you'll end up on my flickr photostream, and can see the rest of my (non-RAV) photos.

Hey that's impressive stuff....Very cool photo.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pha no more on the drive shots or outside some old house :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now were all going to drive the other motorists mad with flashings from inside the RAV.....

Right where's me camera and tripod....

That is a great photo Simon :thumbsup:

I'll have to give my lad the camera and see what photo's he can come up with from his kiddi-seat :lol::lol:

One of the floor, a couple of the rooflining, loads of pictures of his feet :lol::lol::lol:

I'll have to give my lad the camera and see what photo's he can come up with from his kiddi-seat :lol::lol:

One of the floor, a couple of the rooflining, loads of pictures of his feet :lol::lol::lol:

Even better let him drive and you sit in his seat... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looming hedge...big ditch...grass on roof.... now there photo's worth seeing

Even better let him drive and you sit in his seat... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looming hedge...big ditch...grass on roof.... now there photo's worth seeing

Give him a year or two and at the rate he's growing he'll soon reach the pedals! :eek::lol:

Well the Chat Meister keeps bumping the thread, so I thought I'd oblige. Can't compete with Simon's excellent stuff, but I thought I'd post what in my opinion are a lovely looking pair. :P . No, I don't mean the Chat Meister's Avatar....... :g: actually perhaps I do and also that other Toyota lady. :D....................................

nicepair.jpg

There you go. Both laundered and polished. :D

Bad day for photos. It was supposed to brighten up, met office must have the seaweed upside down again. Anyway had to take the opportunity to take the photo while a certain honka vehicle a few houses away wasn't in shot.

If I had posted a pic with that in, it would have been a drumming out of TOC, followed by a visit from the TOC vigilante santas :ph34r::xmas::ph34r::xmas::ph34r::xmas::ph34r::xmas::ph34r: followed by :gun_bandana: followed by :giljotiini:

Quite like driving the Yaris (What am I saying? :unsure: :unsure: ). It's quite relaxing, diesel is reasonably sweet. Can't understand the motoring press only giving it a mediocre rating.

Here you go back to my senses:-

polished.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links