Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

I thought I'd post a picture of my T180, as I've been posting far too many trains! :rolleyes:

NewCar.jpg

I thought I'd post a picture of my T180, as I've been posting far too many trains! :rolleyes:

NewCar.jpg

Duncs

Thats quite an unusual and hugely overlooked colour. You see very few about let alone a T180.

I wonder just how many exist?

Cheers

That was the colour I was going for, up until I actually went to the dealers to do the deal.

I had just seen a picture of a slate blue, and thought it was a very nice colour, and decided to go for it.

Was also tempted by the Carbon quartz.

That was the colour I was going for, up until I actually went to the dealers to do the deal.

I had just seen a picture of a slate blue, and thought it was a very nice colour, and decided to go for it.

Was also tempted by the Carbon quartz.

I reckon Slate Blue or Silver must be the easiest to keep clean.

Speaking of which the Vermillion Red is just about to be restored to its original glory (it only takes one trip to Buxton in the drizzle to undo it all again thanks to all the limestone quarries :censor: ).

Cheers

I reckon Slate Blue or Silver must be the easiest to keep clean.

Cheers

Washed mine yesterday for the first time since before Cornwall (hang's head in sham :crybaby: ) and it is true, Silver hids a multitude of sins. Once I got started I realised just how dirty it was :no:

Black looks beautiful.

Red is wonderful.

Blue is elegent.

But Silver is King :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Baby RAV4's

my diecast collection :)

RAV4cabinetcollection.jpg

and more, inc. the bling 4.1 :)

RAV4incBLINGBOY.jpg

Nice collection Bob :thumbsup: does this mean we can tell Anchorman and Nightstalker that they aint so

special after all ? We have another couple of RED Ravs in the club :rolleyes:

Edit, just been over on the Supra forum looking at your thread Bob, the car's a belter :o how about a photo of both ?

BLUE BLUE did someone mention BLUE

Norwegian Blue? :lol:

No No No CHATMAN BLUE :D :D :D

c5287d0b.jpg

Nice collection Bob :thumbsup: does this mean we can tell Anchorman and Nightstalker that they aint so

special after all ? We have another couple of RED Ravs in the club :rolleyes:

Edit, just been over on the Supra forum looking at your thread Bob, the car's a belter :o how about a photo of both ?

Hmmm...that means i've got to clean both of them first :rolleyes: i'll see what i can do :)

Quick photo out of the window.....

SupraRAV4.jpg

It must be a very nice feeling Bob when you wake up in the morning and draw back the curtains, to see those two beauties :thumbsup:

They work well as a pair, one for wet weather driving and one for dry sunny days :D

Quick photo out of the window.....

SupraRAV4.jpg

Thats a good un Bob, would'nt mind something like that myself to get my hands dirty at weekend ;)

No No No CHATMAN BLUE :D :D :D

c5287d0b.jpg

Huh, call that blue ? Now heres a real blue :yes: and just about to get washed :lol::lol::lol:

100_0287.jpg

SAD SAD news Dave :crybaby: :crybaby: The wife borrowed the RAV to go to work this morning.....when she came home said she had a slight bump :o :o when parking....

She's reversed the passenger side rear bumper into a post...only slow moving....but creased top of bumper slightly and popped of the side mouldings around the wheel arch, think the clips are broken as it wont sit flush any more :crybaby: :crybaby: Then to top it off, when I looked at her in shock :eek: :( :ffs:she moaned at me bla bla bla.... spent some time this afternoon trying to persuade the moulding to go back on and a bit of mastic to help it settle...

She drove her car into our gate post early on in the year.....big wide gate but she found the post.... :censor: :censor:

I said 12 cans of Guiness and a big bar of chocolate might make me feel better..... ;) ;)

Chatman, what can I say :ban: her from ever driving the Rav again. :angry::angry:

I'm sure there was a thread on here not so long ago about a member with the same problem trying to fit

the extended wheel arch. Might be worth a PM to Kingo and see if replacement clips are available. Hope

there is not too much paint damage :( :( Yes a very sad day indeed.

Mine are Grey in colour and not colour coded to the RAV... Only creased and no damage to the paint I could see...Remember seeing somewhere on youtube...how to get the dents out off plastic moulding....

I can see the clips on the top of the moulding but only saw some metal rivet type fixings under the wheel arch....Did not want to pull trimming too hard in case it broke....

I can see the two bolts in the rear door opening to take the bumper off... so may delve further next week to take off and have a look at the bumper more....

She used my RAV this morning as her car has a blown head light bulb and she left at 6am for work.....I'll be getting a bulb for her car tomorrow....and taking the spare RAV key off her as well :angry: :angry:

Ouch :crybaby: ......very sorry to hear the news Chatman :(

Hope all can be repaired without too much hassle.

Have to agree with Dave, it sounds like a driving :ban: for your wife.

Once is bad luck, twice is........

Mine are Grey in colour and not colour coded to the RAV... Only creased and no damage to the paint I could see...Remember seeing somewhere on youtube...how to get the dents out off plastic moulding....

I can see the clips on the top of the moulding but only saw some metal rivet type fixings under the wheel arch....Did not want to pull trimming too hard in case it broke....

I can see the two bolts in the rear door opening to take the bumper off... so may delve further next week to take off and have a look at the bumper more....

She used my RAV this morning as her car has a blown head light bulb and she left at 6am for work.....I'll be getting a bulb for her car tomorrow....and taking the spare RAV key off her as well :angry: :angry:

Knowing how you feel about your car I imagine she is just as fed up as you are. Taking the rear quarter bumper off is easy. Look at page 12 here;

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/aimupload...0(50600006).PDF

Note the position of of the clips and bolts etc from the key. The wheel arch moulding is just clipped on and pulls off. I took them off Wollastons when we fitted parking sensors. If push comes to shove you can just buy a quarter bumper and wheel arch moulding, have them painted and fit them yourself in less than an hour.

Don't worry mate it'll mend and the nice part is - nobody got hurt, only pride and feelings. Buy her some flowers and tell her it doesn't matter!

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links