Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Don't worry mate it'll mend and the nice part is - nobody got hurt, only pride and feelings. Buy her some flowers and tell her it doesn't matter!

Cheers

You're a good, kind and sensitive man Anchorman. The flower's are a nice idea.........

and then I'd quietly take the keys off her :lol::lol:

Ok lets kick this forum into gear.....been quite on here lately.....

Firstly the damage the wife did.....Yes I've forgiven her :wub:.......

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0056-1.jpg

Now some arty shots....after cleaning both our cars.....

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0070a.jpg

Have this other peice of software to merge photo's together...very good.....

Dirty2.jpg

:thumbsup: Merged one would make a nice signature. ;)

Took longer than expected but here ya go....... :) :) :) :)

Took longer than expected but here ya go....... :) :) :) :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You have certainly provided some very desirable cars for some lucky future owners!

The blue 4.2 takes first prize in my opinion. It will be interesting to see how the 4.3 evolves!

:toast:

Hello Guys!!

Been away working for a while and it's good to be back!

Some lovely looking pictures have been added recently :thumbsup:

Chatman, sorry to hear about yr unfortunate "bump" - hope all is well now??

Cheers.

Paul.

ps Have had to change my sig as it was causing offence apparently................... :eek:

Something to do with that downright disgusting Honda emblem being humped that Chatman was endorsing us all to use!!! :lol::lol::lol:

DSCF0007-1.jpg

Apart from the reg plates, an absolute mirror image of mine.

1st other one I've seen with the chrome bars on too!! :thumbsup:

Nice!

DSCF2169revised.jpg

Very nice cars ash7jar :thumbsup:

Nice to see a garage with cars in it and not full of bins or bikes (like mine :crybaby: )

DSCF0007-1.jpg

Apart from the reg plates, an absolute mirror image of mine.

1st other one I've seen with the chrome bars on too!! :thumbsup:

Nice!

DSCF2169revised.jpg

yer mate I noticed that! B)

I was thinking about putting the thingy on the front as well, what u think?

Nice cars, inc the blue one in the other thread.

I guess the 'no parking' sign is yours :D

I think the front guard would look good on the silver, because the silver bit will match the car.

I was thinking about putting the thingy on the front as well, what u think?
I think the front guard would look good on the silver, because the silver bit will match the car.

I think it's wonderful on mine :yahoo:

On a T180 with the chrome bars in the grill, it should look even better!

Nice cars, inc the blue one in the other thread.

I guess the 'no parking' sign is yours :D

yer lol the no parking is my'n ;)

Sussex Paul....Did you get this gadget with your new toy car..... :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

car_photo_227715_7.jpg

car_photo_227718_5.jpg

Here’s another Audi that’s also highly mobile. The firm has come up with its answer to Apple’s iPhone – so as well as making calls, the stylish gadget stores music and plays videos. It also acts as a car key, and was revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show as part of the Metroproject Quattro concept.

The unit combines a touch-sensitive screen with the latest WiFi and 3G technologies to operate the traditional functions of a car key remotely. Owners can even turn on their vehicle’s heating before leaving the house, so the interior is already warm when they get in first thing in the morning.

Is that an Audi car key you have in your pocket sir, or are you just pleased to see me.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that an Audi car key you have in your pocket sir, or are you just pleased to see me.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine going into the Audi dealership and saying "I've lost my key!" Doh! :unsure::lol:

Sussex Paul....Did you get this gadget with your new toy car..... :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

car_photo_227715_7.jpg

car_photo_227718_5.jpg

Here’s another Audi that’s also highly mobile. The firm has come up with its answer to Apple’s iPhone – so as well as making calls, the stylish gadget stores music and plays videos. It also acts as a car key, and was revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show as part of the Metroproject Quattro concept.

The unit combines a touch-sensitive screen with the latest WiFi and 3G technologies to operate the traditional functions of a car key remotely. Owners can even turn on their vehicle’s heating before leaving the house, so the interior is already warm when they get in first thing in the morning.

Well, I thought I'd ordered it, but all I got was a Battery operated set of clippers that looks suspiciously similar :lol::lol:

God, whatever next - soon you'll be able to ring up your Sky+ box and get it to record stuff when you're not even in the house!! :rolleyes:

this thread appears to have gone a bit quiet again... well, i'm back with some more pictures of the developments of the t180 rebuild. it's nearly there, as the following pictures show, just needs a washer bottle (which I forgot I need! :huh: ), a radiator and then just the bumper fitting!! So this is what the front of yours looks like with the bumper missing!!

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

oh, and dont break this - what ever you do. they are nearly £1000 to replace and rebuild kits are not available... it's the aircon pump...

DSC00764.jpg

should have the car back in about 2 weeks time - the other thing that needs doing which you cant see is the interior. Dash has to come out to replace the airbags - three of them have fired, plus the pretensioners. All new ones have been sourced so it's just a case of fitting them.

Looking good fieldinsb.

Can I ask, if I may, how much this is/will cost you?

Just wondering if all the hassle is worth the saving(?) you will get?

Looking good fieldinsb.

Can I ask, if I may, how much this is/will cost you?

Just wondering if all the hassle is worth the saving(?) you will get?

i think that the car will end up costing about 15/16k in total (obviously including the purchase of the car!). it's a bit more than we were expecting, but mainly because things such as the aircon pump had to be bought new, rather than buying a rebuild kit. Still, the car is only 15 months old and has less that 3000 miles on the clock. I havent been able to find anything even remotely close to 16k, so I do think it will work out cheaper than buying a normal used one...!!

:)

• 2 weeks later...
BUMP

:D :D :D

Should that not be Bounce ?

BOUNCE............BOUNCE............BOUNCE.............BOUNCE

............BOUNCE............BOUNCE.............BOUNCE

Oh dear :rolleyes: better get some work done.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links