Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Paul, love the car :thumbsup::thumbsup: oh and the TT nice as well :lol::lol::lol:

have you noticed Anchorman's mate has joined our jolly little club ? Maybe he could offer

some advice (check his signature ) :lol::lol:

Only kidding mate, its a little belter !

Dave.

:lol::lol::lol:

Top quality stuff there guys, nothing more than I have come to expect!!!! :rolleyes::lol: - Bar Stewards!! :lol:

It's the 2.0TFSi model spec'd up with all the toys I wanted (Except Sat Nav @ £2000! :eek: ) (if I'd have gone for the 3.2q I would have been struggling to add the bits I wanted, none of which Audi supplies cheaply!!).

Thanks again!!

Top quality stuff there guys, nothing more than I have come to expect!!!! :rolleyes::lol: - Bar Stewards!! :lol:

It's the 2.0TFSi model spec'd up with all the toys I wanted (Except Sat Nav @ £2000! :eek: ) (if I'd have gone for the 3.2q I would have been struggling to add the bits I wanted, none of which Audi supplies cheaply!!).

Thanks again!!

Did you get a power inverter as part of that spec up....so you can plug in the hair dryer, in case you look in the mirror and notice some hairs out of place.... :afro::batman::goof:

XPower_Micro_Inverter_175_image.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks again!!

Did you get a power inverter as part of that spec up....so you can plug in the hair dryer, in case you look in the mirror and notice some hairs out of place.... :afro::batman::goof:

XPower_Micro_Inverter_175_image.jpg

:lol2: :lol2:

That one's only available on the 3.2!! :lol::lol::lol:

All I got as part of the "Vidal Sassoon" option on mine were:

Combs, brushes, cutting and thinning scissors, height adjustable swivel chair, front and back mirror set and a stroppy 16 year old girl to sweep up the trimmings!! :lol::lol::lol:

As promised, one with a Rav T180 in it - just a bit obscured by an Audi some bloke parked there! :P

DSCF3010a.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments guys - just waiting for the hairdresser ones to start...... :lol:

Paul an Audi coupe past me this morning , i thought the front side lights look stunning can you do a photo of the Audi with the side lights on .......please :)...i take it Audi only make one coupe and its wasn't some supercar they have knocked up :rolleyes:

Paul an Audi coupe past me this morning , i thought the front side lights look stunning can you do a photo of the Audi with the side lights on .......please :)...i take it Audi only make one coupe and its wasn't some supercar they have knocked up :rolleyes:

They do the A5 and that's a coupe...see a black S5 Audi this morning, stunning motor...

s5070001_large_450.jpg

Now that is a good looking car..........

Quite a line up Paul.

Very impressive. I don't want to upset you but if you think those conifer roof aerials are clever wait till you see wollastons moss garden.

It is the nicest looking Audi out of the whole range in my opinion.

Not forgetting the wonderful R8.

Seen one in the South Warrington the other week. The 911 driver following it looked pig sick!

18177121732.jpg

The TT looks absolutly superb. :D And the Rav does too..!! What is rather ironic is that we've got a T180 and I'm going to order a new Audi S3 this afternoon!! Is there a Toyota/Audi thing going on?? Is there anyone else with this manufacturer combination???

:thumbsup:

Bob, as the other guys have already posted, the R8 and the A5/S5 have front LED running lights, mine are just normal side lights.

I imagine if it was a "proper" coupe you must have seen an R8.

I should be able to post some pics of an R8 sometime soon, as I wangled a 5 day demo of one from Audi UK! :thumbsup::eek:

Quite a line up Paul.

Very impressive. I don't want to upset you but if you think those conifer roof aerials are clever wait till you see wollastons moss garden.

It is the nicest looking Audi out of the whole range in my opinion.

Cheers Anchorman!

Forget the Conifer Aerials though, what do you think of the quaint front offside roof light I fitted to the Rav?!! :lol:

The TT looks absolutly superb. :D And the Rav does too..!! What is rather ironic is that we've got a T180 and I'm going to order a new Audi S3 this afternoon!! Is there a Toyota/Audi thing going on?? Is there anyone else with this manufacturer combination???

:thumbsup:

I reckon we both know a quality motor when we see one!!! :P

I had a look at the S3, but it just wasn't mid-life crisis enough for me!! :lol:

Fantastic motor though, and blows mine into the weeds power wise!! :lol:

I should be able to post some pics of an R8 sometime soon, as I wangled a 5 day demo of one from Audi UK! :thumbsup::eek:

5 days in an R8 :eek: Time enough for a drive up to Warrington ;) :thumbsup:

Not forgetting the wonderful R8.

Seen one in the South Warrington the other week. The 911 driver following it looked pig sick!

18177121732.jpg

Thats the motor i spotted, it sounded like a V8 as it passed me........very nice :)

5 days in an R8 :eek: Time enough for a drive up to Warrington ;) :thumbsup:

Yea come through Essex and pick me up on yea way up north.....................I can hold your scissors for you.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats the motor i spotted, it sounded like a V8 as it passed me........very nice :)

Spot on Bob! :thumbsup:

1817712209.jpg

It's a 4.2FSI V8, 414bhp and 317lb ft of torque.

18177121856.jpg

All for just under £77K.

Now where's my Christmas list :newyear:

Ardtoe20067.jpg

Just thought I would add a picture of my previous 4.2 VX about to go onto the Corran - Ardgour Ferry (near Fort William), with my dog assisting with the maneuvering.

Richard

Did you kick the wife out to take the photo :angry: then let the dog sit on the front seat...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like your way of thinking there........

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Whenever I return to the car the dog is asleep on the drivers seat, :huh: so if she had her way I would have been ejected also. :o

You have a very understanding wife Richard.

If I asked mine to get out and take a picture of the car, she would think that I'm mad :lol::lol:

A couple of dark shots as promised;

interior.jpg

A new daytime shot coming soon.

bat anc

Crickey, it looks like the flight deck of the new Airbus !!

Blagged this one from Rav4 World. What a belter.

http://reviews.drom.ru/toyota/rav4/13550/

Dave. ;)

Your right it is a belter! :thumbsup:

They must have some dealerships in Russia, did you notice the badges on the showroom. Merc, BMW, VW, Audi, Opel, Skoda, Ford, Mini and I guess Toyota all under one roof!

Aren't they German number plates. Its probably loaded with TTE goodies.

Aren't they German number plates. Its probably loaded with TTE goodies.

Have seen this photo on the German Rav4 site that you can get on from R4W. They recon it,s photo chopped on to the 4.2, it is a grill from a Landcrusier.if you ever go on that site take a look at some of their Rav,s they are crackin

Anchorman- A BIG thank-you computer working A ok!!! Topman!!!!!

Clare

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links