Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

2236019327_7d4a1f4163.jpgnow at last i can do it couple of photos of my old rav 12 years ago

2236019327_7d4a1f4163.jpgnow at last i can do it couple of photos of my old rav 12 years ago
2236022751_ff7df03afa_b.jpg

Glad your getting the hang of the photos now Local :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just need some upto date one's...or do you still pine for the old RAV...... :crybaby:

:D :D :D

Just need some upto date one's...or do you still pine for the old RAV...... :crybaby:

I am spending so much time trying to do this computer thing,havent had alot of time to spruce my new one up over the winter and theres some bits and bobs i would still like to add to it.but heres my last rav 4.2 hopefully

2236018473_c887aaa11b_b.jpg

I am spending so much time trying to do this computer thing,havent had alot of time to spruce my new one up over the winter and theres some bits and bobs i would still like to add to it.but heres my last rav 4.2 hopefully

2236018473_c887aaa11b_b.jpg

just though id throw in a preview want to add roof rails tint windows poss t180 grill..

2234665813_44529fe1a2_b.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: ooooh private RAV plate there.............don't let the other thread see this CLICK HERE

Your soon get the hang of things local. Next we'll show you how to use the smiley's :yes::band: :meet: :cheers::drunk::gora:

:eek: :eek: :eek: ooooh private RAV plate there.............don't let the other thread see this CLICK HERE

Your soon get the hang of things local. Next we'll show you how to use the smiley's :yes::band: :meet: :cheers::drunk::gora:

Too clever for me you lot cant keep up have to consult my VISTA for SENIORS. not joking,cant understand VISTA for DUMMIES now where do you get those smileys from? and what are avitars?

is it an anogram of ( its a rav) wish id done this at school B) :angry::rolleyes: :o :crybaby:

just though id throw in a preview want to add roof rails tint windows poss t180 grill..

2234665813_44529fe1a2_b.jpg

How about cheating and making your grille look like a T180 ? See link -

http://www.formula4.co.uk/products/Product...icle/FB/FP.html

Yes thanks Dave. had seen that but cant quite make out how it fits around Badge.kingo has given me a price of £84 for T180/XTR grill but dont as yet know how easy it is to replace. Anchorman seems to think I might have to remove front bumper and iassume the front bull bar if thats the case i may look further at that one THANKS

This shows a TTE grill but the process is the same. The problem is the fixings come in from the bottom of the grill which seems daft. When I fitted upgraded horns to mine I tried to remove the grill with the bumper on and although I got the bolts out I couldn't unclip the grill without fear of breaking it.

Removing the front bumper is OK as long as you mind the paintwork and you need a hand with lifting it off and back on.

Cheers

Grill

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/legacy/To...l_TF1_final.pdf

Front gaurd

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/legacy/To...000%20531-3.pdf

:rolleyes: :D

This shows a TTE grill but the process is the same. The problem is the fixings come in from the bottom of the grill which seems daft. When I fitted upgraded horns to mine I tried to remove the grill with the bumper on and although I got the bolts out I couldn't unclip the grill without fear of breaking it.

Removing the front bumper is OK as long as you mind the paintwork and you need a hand with lifting it off and back on.

Cheers

Grill

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/legacy/To...l_TF1_final.pdf

Front gaurd

http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com/legacy/To...000%20531-3.pdf

Thanks for all your information Anchorman, looks like a lot of work just for a shiny grill if i decide to do it i might upgrade the horns at the same time then it might be worth while thanks :D

Nice one - and off roading!!

Don't let bothy see that or he'll have those back doors welded shut and a Rolls Royce RB211 Torbofan engine with LPG/petrol conversion in it.

Chhers

Don't let bothy see that or he'll have those back doors welded shut and a Rolls Royce RB211 Torbofan engine with LPG/petrol conversion in it.

Chhers

Not so much off roading, only the dry fields by ours. Just been on that same field in a Mitsubishi Pajero and was sliding everywhere. Dont think the football team will be too pleased in the morning... :unsure:

Gwill, have to pass on that one, but any doubt ask the mods. If you are uploading photos via photobucket

use the direct link (I think its the only one that works anyway).

Chhers

Not so much off roading, only the dry fields by ours. Just been on that same field in a Mitsubishi Pajero and was sliding everywhere. Dont think the football team will be too pleased in the morning... :unsure:

I'll forgive you (or anyone) if you can post a photo of a RAV chewing a cricket field up....! :naughty:

This a photo of my Rav with Snowdon in the background with the new bridge and tracks for the Welsh highland railway . And on a sunny day GwilRav4-2.jpg

Chhers

I'll forgive you (or anyone) if you can post a photo of a RAV chewing a cricket field up....! :naughty:

I'll see what I can do... does there have to be a game of cricket on at the time??? ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links