Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

She really doesn't look nearly 6 years old! She's very smart - I take my hat off to you

:cowboy: :)

Thats cos he only uses it when the chauffers having a day off, or the Bentley is in for a valet :P

This is my new RAV4, standard XT-R really but said I would post some pics when I returned from holiday.

P3120054.jpg

P3120053.jpg

Are you all rich in Essex? new car, and a holiday :drool: anyhow lovely colour, carbon quartz, changes with different lighting brill :thumbsup:

036.jpg

She really doesn't look nearly 6 years old! She's very smart - I take my hat off to you

:cowboy: :)

Thats cos he only uses it when the chauffers having a day off, or the Bentley is in for a valet :P

True True I only use it to drive the mile & half down the drive then get the Chauffeur to pick me up out side his gate house in the Maybach :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....

Are you all rich in Essex? new car, and a holiday :drool: anyhow lovely colour, carbon quartz, changes with different lighting brill :thumbsup:

Not exactly a Caribbean holiday ;) 3 days in the Lakes with a visit to my parents in Lancs along the way.

After driving through the Lakes then some single lane tracks in Staffordshire it looked far from Carbon Quartz in colour when I got back home yesterday. :D

So wish I'd got the Carbon Quartz, defo the best colour imo.

yes !but tyrol silver will always look clean, so you don't have to wash it every time you nip out for a take away.. :eat:

At last some decent weather and some time to pamper new girl wi a wee taste o polish....NewRav4006.jpgNewRav4012.jpgNewRav4022.jpgNewRav4001.jpg

:D :D :D :D now that the garage have got thier act together im a happy bunny :yahoo:

Hey Mc Tavish you teasing us with the off road photo shoot...... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Looking nice as well....even has the straight bumper now and guard..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for noticing my lovley straight nudge bar youve just made my day!!!! ;) however how do you deal with cross females after spending all day cleaning your new toy ? :P then telling them that you have to clean the mats again because you have tramped gitters (translation MUD) into the new motor because you were a wee bit off road taking photos???? :unsure::unsure:

Thanks for noticing my lovley straight nudge bar youve just made my day!!!! ;) however how do you deal with cross females after spending all day cleaning your new toy ? :P then telling them that you have to clean the mats again because you have tramped gitters (translation MUD) into the new motor because you were a wee bit off road taking photos???? :unsure::unsure:

Its happening McTavish, time to change your signature ;)

RAV looking very nice - giving Robert and Duncs a run for their money!!!

Its happening McTavish, time to change your signature ;)

RAV looking very nice - giving Robert and Duncs a run for their money!!!

76df_1.jpgNot too sure about this one think it's more for her but whatever flicks your switch ....different strokes.....!

both on a photo:

NRG-GX.jpg

and another one:

GX-NRG.jpg

just after i bought it:

rav4nrg.jpg

not sure if i posted them before...

76df_1.jpg

Not too sure about this one think it's more for her but whatever flicks your switch ....different strokes.....!

Hey that's Bothy's new RAV Turbo nutter.... he's just needs the Roll Cage...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

76df_1.jpg

Not too sure about this one think it's more for her but whatever flicks your switch ....different strokes.....!

Hey that's Bothy's new RAV Turbo nutter.... he's just needs the Roll Cage...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry wee man - thats no mine cos theres nae paint chips! An waurs the rusty T rear step??? Mind ye, I'd like tae see ye daein a quarter mile in it - nae matter the speed!

Cannae wait tae get tae the RAV meetings wi ma new exhaust 8" straight-thru. Ah'll tune the engine at 3am! Make anchorman feel at hame!! :lol:

Local Hero / McTavish, thats a couple of nice Ravs there :thumbsup: really like that dark colour. ;)

76df_1.jpg

Sorry wee man - thats no mine cos theres nae paint chips! An waurs the rusty T rear step??? Mind ye, I'd like tae see ye daein a quarter mile in it - nae matter the speed!

Cannae wait tae get tae the RAV meetings wi ma new exhaust 8" straight-thru. Ah'll tune the engine at 3am! Make anchorman feel at hame!! :lol:

Bothy, surprised you have not added your time here - (there is also another thread somewhere)

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79682

Local Hero / McTavish, thats a couple of nice Ravs there :thumbsup: really like that dark colour. ;)
Thanks Dave not just saying this cos you have one but ithink silver looks best and always keeps clean,but there are a lot of silver cars prob for that reason, Mc Tavish yours looks stunning,and i love that chrome grill, been after one for mine for ages, its in the pipeline,

Dave on a lighter note, I notice you are a member of the TOC R4SBADLTWSID club, now Chatman said i might want to join,but if this means i will have to frolic around stonehenge on the summer solstice semi naked wearing antlers and false boobs with a blue face and a sprig of holly protruding from my bottom

then frankly this is not my scene, well at least not without several pints of Tennents super. Also i became a BRONZED member last week and iam still waiting for my sunbed to arrive, how long does it normally take? :( :D :fishyface:

Thanks Dave not just saying this cos you have one but ithink silver looks best and always keeps clean,but there are a lot of silver cars prob for that reason, Mc Tavish yours looks stunning,and i love that chrome grill, been after one for mine for ages, its in the pipeline,

Dave on a lighter note, I notice you are a member of the TOC R4SBADLTWSID club, now Chatman said i might want to join,but if this means i will have to frolic around stonehenge on the summer solstice semi naked wearing antlers and false !Removed! with a blue face and a sprig of holly protruding from my bottom

then frankly this is not my scene, well at least not without several pints of Tennents super. Also i became a BRONZED member last week and iam still waiting for my sunbed to arrive, how long does it normally take? :( :D :fishyface:

It took three weeks and a spate of plastic surgery to remove the holly and all the remaining foot of branch....I'm OK but find it hard to sit down for long periods....and always wince when the carol singers sing "The Holly and the ivy" :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

TOC R4SBADLTWSID5D

It's really a front for us to push the RAV4 5 DOOR CLUB............as Bothy cant be a member Even buying the Pig Metal Monster that is the LR still wont let him join :P :P

Dave on a lighter note, I notice you are a member of the TOC R4SBADLTWSID club, now Chatman said i might want to join,but if this means i will have to frolic around stonehenge on the summer solstice semi naked wearing antlers and false boobs with a blue face and a sprig of holly protruding from my bottom

It took three weeks and a spate of plastic surgery to remove the holly and all the remaining foot of branch....I'm OK but find it hard to sit down for long periods....and always wince when the carol singers sing "The Holly and the ivy" :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Brilliant Chatman, bet you had it all done by BUPA, whereas i'm strictly NHS and would probably have to wait 3 mths to get an appointment with a tree surgeon, would imagine you would have to leave the vindaloo alone for a while as well!! :blowup:

Its ok for you newer members, at least you get to keep your boots on (health & safety strike again) and nothing else.

The blue paint does come off eventually, but the sacrificial lambs blood really doesn't taste so good and makes a hell

of a mess of the Rav's seats. :lol::lol:

76df_1.jpg

Bothy, surprised you have not added your time here - (there is also another thread somewhere)

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79682

Dave

Thanks for the link

I've added my info and best time. You can see it on the Crail website. The car is running with the restriction of the 112mph so I'll get that removed. Also we have a problem with the engine being restricted which we think is the rear baffle exhaust box so thats being changed to a straight thru on Monday. With these changes, I'm looking at dropping down a tyre size to help. I'm stuck with 18" rims due to the front calipers.

If anyone wants a shot of the car when I'm at Crail then drop me a note/PM. My launch time was 2.2 and 1/8 speed was around 75mph. The next 1/8th was the problem as I was only exiting at 89mph, as the engine was going flat/choking at around 5000rpm. Reckon its the rear exhaust as it basically blew apart.

Cheers

Ian

TOC R4SBADLTWSID5D

It's really a front for us to push the RAV4 5 DOOR CLUB............as Bothy cant be a member Even buying the Pig Metal Monster that is the LR still wont let him join :P :P

Several puir souls seem tae think that a 5 door RAV4 is authentic. Confuselingly, the RAV has never had 4 doors - either 3 or 5. The 5 door was an after thought as they realised that fowk sooth o Watford want cars that can clear the speed bumps laid to thwart whilst oan thur way slowly tae Heathrow/Gatwick/School-run/Bournmouth Retiral Centre fur Lonely 5 Door RAV4 Drivers.

As borne oot oan this forum, maist RAV4 drivers sooth o Watford cannae handle the thocht o travelling aff the map / beyond the SatNav scope. Hence the preposed meet at Londons motorshow (ie the M25). Wi apolgies tae yee hae hail frae north o Watfod an are no frichtened o a wee bit o travel north.

TOC R4SBADLTWSID5D simply is an abbreviation fur "Toyota Offers Customers Rav4s Built Abroad Delivered Late With Sundries Included Depending on 5 grand Dosh.

5 doors are fur posh fowk wha dinna ken whit a quarter mile is cos they spend aw thur time wunnerin whit the trip mileage petrol is - if ye cannae gie yur RAV optimum fuel, then dinna buy a dug - RAVs are fur life!

Nae insult intended ye ken ................................................................................

Its ok for you newer members, at least you get to keep your boots on (health & safety strike again) and nothing else.

The blue paint does come off eventually, but the sacrificial lambs blood really doesn't taste so good and makes a hell

of a mess of the Rav's seats. :lol::lol:

Thanks for advice Dave, girl next door has some calf length furry boots which i may be able to borrow for my inaugeration, sounds like i will need a pair of marigolds and some seat covers as well..ref the lambs blood, no chance of any sacrificial young blondes then? or are they reserved for Gold members like :king::king: Chatman..

Bothy how long did it take you to come up with an alternative TOC R4SBADLTWISD ? brill :thumbsup:

no chance of any sacrificial young blondes then? or are they reserved for Gold members like :king::king: Chatman..

Everyone knows Essex has the best blondes :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sure a couple will be willing to be sacrificed :giljotiini: I'll ask my staff members for volunteers :spiteful: :spiteful:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links