Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Nice collage! :thumbsup: Photoshop expert? :lol:

:D No its just paint ;)

)i pay for thats 9000$

its good price ????or too much for rav4

The old and the new :)
Talking of old and new this was my 4.1 when nearly new 12 yrs ago,,

img015.jpg

and guess what, driving down the road last week and there it was :crybaby: looking in need of some TLC, but nice to see an old friend, sorry about photo, on my phone and in a hurry..

010.jpg

Do you know I'd love to give it a polish :( :( :thumbsup:

ravsuptoc.jpg

Great photo Bob! :toast:

Very nicely set up, very artistic :thumbsup:

ravsuptoc.jpg

Great photo Bob! :toast:

Very nicely set up, very artistic :thumbsup:

Why thank you :) , i can see me making a new avatar from this , gives the Rav4 more prominance.

and guess what, driving down the road last week and there it was :crybaby: looking in need of some TLC, but nice to see an old friend, sorry about photo, on my phone and in a hurry..

Glad to say, I've never seen any of my old car again............

.............some of them could still break my heart :wub::crybaby:

Plus, some of the new owners might have some searching questions to ask :fear::fear::lol::lol:

Why thank you :) , i can see me making a new avatar from this , gives the Rav4 more prominance.

I think it would make a great avatar Bob :D :yahoo:

Glad to say, I've never seen any of my old car again............

I used to see my Rover 623GSi drive past the house reguarly after I sold it. And also the wifes old Punto used to turn up next door every month or so (lucky I am an honest Seller!!)

Oh, and I was sent a photo of my HR-V about a month after I sold it - along with a request for £100 for parking in a bus lane :angry: Not sure why these councils can't check the DLVA database themselves - bunch of *****s

img015.jpg

010.jpg

Ehhhhh

how come ye look 20 years younger noo? Wis that yer dad driving the car wi the hound??

Having spent lots of time pampering the Celica-Supra ,it was time to give the RAV4 some detailed attention, so 3 coats of polish later and some metal polish on the engine, and she's now looking as good as new :) ....

Copyofrav4front.jpg

Polishedrav4.jpg

RAV4Engine.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, finally been able to take photos of Wooly now she is fully dressed! (had laser eye surgery on Friday so still can't drive her again yet, but hey at least I can see her now!)

Budge bar and side steps courtesy of Parts-King with fitting by my local garage! (yes I wimped out) :lol:

Before and afters as follows:

257-1.jpg

woolysidestep.jpg

woofter.jpg

woolyabar.jpg

She looks smart doesn't she...... :rolleyes:

Looks sweet :thumbsup:
REALLY SMART CAR (WOOLY) is that the car? or the dog in your avatar? :D

Hi all, finally been able to take photos of Wooly now she is fully dressed! (had laser eye surgery on Friday so still can't drive her again yet, but hey at least I can see her now!)

Budge bar and side steps courtesy of Parts-King with fitting by my local garage! (yes I wimped out) :lol:

Very nice Lelly, I have allways said that the 4.2 is a great Rav (still miss mine :crybaby: ) I think it will end

up with a bit of a cult following, bit like Supra's etc.

I sometimes wish I had gone for the 3 Door. It is a better looker then the 5 Door.

For me - I like the general shape of the 4.2 model over both 4.1 and 4.3

Looks sweet :thumbsup:
REALLY SMART CAR (WOOLY) is that the car? or the dog in your avatar? :D

Wooly is the cars name, the dogs name is Marmite! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

For new members, plus its allmost that time of year for Rav photos with lighthouses and castles coming out the roof :D

I sometimes wish I had gone for the 3 Door. It is a better looker then the 5 Door.

For me - I like the general shape of the 4.2 model over both 4.1 and 4.3

Funny, I don't like any of the models after the 4.2.

FINALLY FELLOW RAV DRIVERS PICTURES OF MY CHERISHED RAV4 :D

ALL COMMENTS WELCOME

RAV4.jpg

AND

Image023.jpg

So far i have fitted side bars, front bar, TTE grill, Spoiler, 18" Kahn alloys, (lower profile Wide tyres for alloys), Rear chrome lightguard & mp3 Headunit.

Any question or comments feel free to ask. :thumbsup:

Mr Meeks, your Rav is a little belter :thumbsup:

Nice Motor, Mr Meeks. Looks like you converted the front indicator lenses to clear as well - smart :thumbsup:

One thing you may want to note: The plastic end caps on those sidebars are rivetted on with a single pop (blind) rivet - and that rivet tends to break and the caps can fall off - I have lost two of mine for that reason (I did persuade the Toyota Dealer that is was a warranty failure :) and they gave me new ones).

I now check mine are on securely every week or so and have so far had to re-rivet every one at least once. If you have a pop-rivet gun, it is only a two minute job and well worth it. If you don't have a gun, a self-tapping screw would probably hold it well in place also.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links