Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's The Alternatives?

dave.m

Not all that diffo from current model.It is hoped that they have got that dreaded gearbox sorted. Go on to any CRV forums and see how many are complaining about it and I don.t think Honda have managed to get a fix for it yet!!!!!

Regards Clare

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (SOME OF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

THE NEW HONDA CRV

My link

Hmm. Bit short of ground clearance for me but it will be fine clearing the cats eyes in the high street - and that body side profile? That before or after the panel beaters Christmas party? Still, I expect it will sell. An estate car that someone short of testosterone can call a 4x4 in the pub. Does it have a spare wheel?

It has been a long day so I am not feeling very charitable.

Mike D

from where we have grass up the middle of the road more often that white lines.

Mike D

I was about to put my best Borat accent on there: "eeeeez niiiise" :)

I never realised Honda had problems with gearboxes!! I thought our are bad enough...

Clare, you know way too much about this SUV segment, every manufacturer too ! :lol: ...which worries me-you got rid of your X3 ... (And I want one!)

Might be sacriligious on this site but i had a drive in a Subaru Forester boxer Diesel today and was mightilly impressed apart from the scary price tag. (31k) give or take a few quid. It felt a well balanced vehicle, not as much body roll as the RAV and a bit more "torquey". Plenty of space, seemed to have a bit more leg room in the rear as well.

An awful lot of money for a small 4x4 though.

Abraxas,the X3 I had was a splendid machine,the reason I got rid of it was a simple one it did not do the MPG that I wanted. I also had a drive in my Dad,s Urbancruiser (D4D) and was more than happy to change 60miles to the gallon and AWD what more can you ask for. I must admit that even the mighty Toyota don,t come anywhere as good as BMW for build quality, but it,s better than alot of the other makes of cars on the road today.

As for knowledge of the SUV segment I,m just a Google adicct,but I love going on certain make forums and seeing what is upsetting them as regards their motors (Nissan Juke is mt favorite at the moment-Boy that is a love- hate relationship).

Regards Clare

Thanks for the summary Clare! :thumbsup:

You were doing well until you mentioned the Nissan [designers-wiz-'avin'-a-] Joke. :yucky:

Just kidding, of course... different tastes n'all. :)

Anyways, Thanks for the info. I too sometimes follow links to other manufacturers' forii... That was that German word for laughing at other's misfortune, again? :)

... and talking about other's misfortune...

way to rain on Honda's parade!

New CR-V crash

And the car that crashed into the new CR-V? A Toyota SUV, of course!

More here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We will probably never get this in the UK, but what a belter

jawdrop.gifjawdrop.gifjawdrop.gif

My link

Dave looks like an extended version of the Chevvy Captiva!!!!!

Regards Clare

Dave looks like an extended version of the Chevvy Captiva!!!!!

Regards Clare

Definitely similar Clare, and I know we slate GM a bit, but got to hand it to them they make their SUV's look like SUV's. I prefer

the rugged look, Toyota seem hell bent on making the Rav 4 et al look more car like (IMHO).

Now then Dave that just looks like a clone of the Toyota FJ cruiser. wish they would bring that Toyota over to the UK.Would you believe me if I said someone has a L/H drive FJ cruiser on the IOM!!!!!! (I,ve seen it in the flesh)

Regards Clare

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know how Charlie will feel after seeing this, he may or may not want a Range Rover Evoque that looks like a new Volkswagen.

Or is it a VW that looks like a Range Rover unsure.gif

3011111122940118234x1551.jpg

My link

• 2 weeks later...

A little more info on VW's Evoque equivelant -

My link

Volkswagen-Concepts-29111111111636971600x1060.jpgVolkswagen-Concepts-291111111116374251600x1060.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well maybe Mr T should take note, we have here the next Ford SUV based on a Fiesta.

WITH A SPARE WHEEL ON THE BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Ford-Concepts-411212112309231200x795.jpgFord-Concepts-411212112318291200x795.jpg

My link

Would much prefer this...

01_RSC.jpg

Now that does look like a hell of a piece of kit! Wow :thumbsup:

Well maybe Mr T should take note, we have here the next Ford SUV based on a Fiesta.

WITH A SPARE WHEEL ON THE BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Ford-Concepts-411212112309231200x795.jpgFord-Concepts-411212112318291200x795.jpg

My link

Looks absolutely awful that rear mounted wheel, Dave....have they not heard of Runflat Tyres ....????

:eek:

Certainly fills the rear door. Looks like a Micro old-shaped Kuga,alright if you like the blue oval!!!!

Regards Clare

My link

Volkswagen-Concepts-29111111111636971600x1060.jpgVolkswagen-Concepts-291111111116374251600x1060.jpg

I do like the look of this, and it may be more reliable than the Range Rover equivalent...........?

But I also like this 211.jpg

A VW Nissan Navara equivalant pick up truck.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!love-158.gif

My link

I do like the look of this, and it may be more reliable than the Range Rover equivalent...........?

But I also like this 211.jpg

A VW Nissan Navara equivalant pick up truck.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!love-158.gif

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Oh yes indeed ! ! !

Me............want.........one...........now :D

I don't care how good the position cars are there is no other Forum like the Rav Forum ... So boo sucks to em all and BBBBlllllthhhh...

That was a great big rasberry.......

Childish Charlie................................... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I do like the look of that VW from the front picture. Trying to picture what the roof line reminds me of and those rear C Pillars but can't think. Any ideas? :blink:

I do like the look of that VW from the front picture. Trying to picture what the roof line reminds me of and those rear C Pillars but can't think. Any ideas? :blink:

Cadillac / "Bentley" grilled American thing that pollutes our roads, David.....?

Cleremy Jarkson :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links