Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pimp My Rav

Hoovie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• anchorman

• Fujisan

• local hero

I just noticed you are in Portugal. MY supplier was obviously in UK like me. The goldcruise product is made by a Dutch company, so best to contact them for a local supplier to you.

Check out their site here - http://www.goldautomotive.nl/Default.aspx ;)

Thanks again Hoovie !

Hi Guys, apart from detachable tow bar, mud flaps, rear parking sensors and body proctection kit, the only extras I've fitted are cobra side bars with built-in steps and cobra front vallance protector bar, all purchased from our sadly departed formula 4X4 friends (rip). Cannot afford to tart it up any more, as any spare dosh is in a pot for RFT replacement lol The ultimate add-on accessory however, is my Supercharged Kawasaki Jetski, all 250 bhp of it, where if I now have any spare dosh, the mods are made to that, at least it doesn't depreciate in price like the T180 :yahoo: Just love the summer cos the black T180 and black hulled kwaka just look so good together. :thumbsup:

OK - 2 more Pimps scheduled for this month and that will be it for the time being.

Here is Pimp #1

Spot the Difference?

Before.jpg

and

After.jpg

Sounds good as well :walkman::yahoo:

Little close up of those babies ....

Closeup.jpg

Rear Set

TTE.jpg

Being genuine Toyota, fitted very easily (though not by me ;) ) in existing mounts, which meant only cost £20 to get installed from my local fitter - much easier and better then me crawling under car, scraping knuckles and swearing at old box when it wouldn't come off :D

Allways liked the exposed spare wheel look as well :thumbsup:

Allways liked the exposed spare wheel look as well :thumbsup:

Yup - with apologies in advance to those with covers fitted, they look a bit 'girly' with the covers on.

With the exposed wheel, it can off-road better :lol:

Closeup.jpg

You'll have to up-rate the engine soon to cope with all the extras you're adding! :lol::lol::lol:

Nice work Hoovie! :thumbsup: They look good, real good! B)

Hoovie

I don't know about panthers on Dartmoor but there was a small dinosaur standing behind you when you took that photo. Keep an eye open for it because allegedly they bite too. We don't get them in Derbyshire because of something the sheep told them.

Nice work!

Yup - with apologies in advance to those with covers fitted, they look a bit 'girly' with the covers on.

With the exposed wheel, it can off-road better :lol:

Oi :o :o :o :o You've obviously got the wrong colour RAV.....

DSCF1229_Pose2.jpg

Taken earlier today... no rain so thought I'd clean the RAV.....Lovely :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

noticed something about the horns....I've got triple airhorns haingin aroon the engine.

And I get 6 spoke or is it 5 spoke 18" lightweight DARE wheels tomorrow with 225/40 x 18 tyres fitted.

Once I get the thing cleaned again, I'll maybe get some photos....?

Closeup.jpg

You'll have to up-rate the engine soon to cope with all the extras you're adding! :lol::lol::lol:

Nice work Hoovie! :thumbsup: They look good, real good! B)

brilliant hoovie, is there already a hanger on the chassis for the extra pipe? does it improve BHP? and is this what you had to do a 350 mile round trip for? cos i knew it had to be something quite large if it wasn't being posted :yes: Now if you haven't posted it yet, lets have a kind of sweepstake + guess what your last(for now) pimp is going to be?? I'm going to guess color coded mud flaps like dutch rav :thumbsup: Anyone else ?

Now if you haven't posted it yet, lets have a kind of sweepstake + guess what your last(for now) pimp is going to be?? I'm going to guess color coded mud flaps like dutch rav :thumbsup: Anyone else ?

I bet a suitcase......................So he can pack all his clothes...........................

Because when the wife finds out how much you've spent on the RAV you'll need it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clown::clown: well - until she finds out!!

I think the exhaust does give a little extra power being freer-flowing (freer a word?) . Now there is no support for the pipes - which I would expect there to have been, but the instructions said they use all the original mounting places the original system did and there was no hanger for those. I am keeping an eye on it just to make sure, but it is a proper Toyota Team Europe kit, so should be top quality.

I went to visit my mum yesterday so this was a shortish detour to collect. In fact, adding in the system itself, £20 to fit and say £15 of extra petrol to collect, it was still under £150, and with the Cobra System from the now defunct Formula4 at over £600, I was pretty happy :yes: :yes:

Ok - I won't disclose what the last pimp is, and I'll post a competition ;)

:g::g: hmmmm, I'm going to guess TTE Roof Spoiler ;)

Hoovie

I don't know about panthers on Dartmoor but there was a small dinosaur standing behind you when you took that photo. Keep an eye open for it because allegedly they bite too. We don't get them in Derbyshire because of something the sheep told them.

Nice work!

Tell you what Anchs, theres nothing wrong with your eyesight how on earth did you spot the dinosaur, think we should have a spot the dino competition :lol::lol:

Hoovie

I don't know about panthers on Dartmoor but there was a small dinosaur standing behind you when you took that photo.

That is quite scary - it looks like a dino in a large flat desert-like terrain with mountains in the distance :eek:

I think I know what the dino is, but the mountains :unsure:

Tell you what Anchs, theres nothing wrong with your eyesight how on earth did you spot the dinosaur, think we should have a spot the dino competition :lol::lol:

Thinking that myself when I read AM's post! :toast:

hello =]

i install today my 8000K HID to my 2007 rav4

this is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l !!

all the roads are blue and evrything is clear :)

look at that...

15082008638yw1.jpg

from the side with the chrome ...

16082008640tb9.jpg

and without any glare !!! fantastic !!

16082008641mz2.jpg

say what do you think about my rav4 HID...

After.jpg

Now, that is very smart indeed, much better than the twin exhausts I have on my 4.3 - much, much better :toast:

During a break in the rain earlier this week, I managed to fit a rear step to my better half's 4.2, thanks to Kingo :thumbsup: , and I think it finishes it off a treat. Will take a snap with my underwater camera later today. Always thought that the back of the 4.2 looked a bit "unfinished" before, if you know what I mean. I then promised the better half that was the last "extra", but having seen these.......

hello =]

i install today my 8000K HID to my 2007 rav4

this is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l !!

all the roads are blue and evrything is clear :)

look at that...

15082008638yw1.jpg

from the side with the chrome ...

16082008640tb9.jpg

and without any glare !!! fantastic !!

16082008641mz2.jpg

say what do you think about my rav4 HID...

Sure makes a diffrence - you'll need tae get ontae yer Council tae get the pavements cleaned but!

think we should have a spot the dino competition :lol::lol:

What? You mean its not normal?

This the moment that loud mouth stool pigeon flossie ratted to the T Rex;

dino1.jpg

.........and we can give Loch Ness a run for the money;

dino2.jpg

Please note these pictures have not been tampered with.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links