Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Build Thread

BRIDGES

nice looking job lad and sounds sweet, i must get a few pics and a vid of mine up, mines sounds fairly growly for a wee diesel, i love the condensation coming out the 2 pipes on a cold day, must have been cold when you did the vid, probably wouldnt go black but you dont have to rush in to doing that, nice job :thumbsup:

You have to go for a bigger diameter if you have a comp as you have a supercharger so you got some back pressure. Ask charlie he gives good advice.

Thanks for the comments glad you all like. Well let me know i'll try and book in same day be nice to meet another rolla member on here :thumbsup:

Ah right, i will ring him and see when i can get booked for and let you know. I am really impressed with the job he's done on your car, so it's sold it for me :thumbsup:

nice looking job lad and sounds sweet, i must get a few pics and a vid of mine up, mines sounds fairly growly for a wee diesel, i love the condensation coming out the 2 pipes on a cold day, must have been cold when you did the vid, probably wouldnt go black but you dont have to rush in to doing that, nice job :thumbsup:

Thanks dude, im well impressed with his work, hes a top guy :toast:

Yep get some more pics and video up in your thread :thumbsup:

Sounds epic dude. Nice one. That's exactly what I want the CTS's exhaust to sound like. Nothing too farty but with a growly tone throughout. What is she like through Lift???

Its mental in lift son ahahaha :D

But to be onest i think the typhoon takes over the exhasut note in lift!!

OH YESSS! :D

illgruphon: They arent the 4.5" they are oval dude. The 4.5" looks huge. If your going to pro-speed their the can on the stand in the waiting room, maaaahoosive lol!!! The whole system is a 2.25".

Vidoe for you all:

please wait for video too load

th_ImportedPhotos00062.jpg

Nice growl thumbsup.gif

System looks really good, sounds just like my exhaust wen i first got mine done :-)

How much did u pay for it? did u get a cat back system?

Hey dude, aint heard from you in a while, you cool???

Well i had the system before from the same company so its just an add on, all in all I've spend about £550 on the final system!! But i think thats it for exterior mods now.

Maybe some bigger brakes, where did you get yours done Will???

Tim it looks mint!!! sorry i didnt text back last nite i fell asleep!

Sounds great aswell get some vids of driving the car, oh yea thanks for the pics from under the car.

:thumbsup:

Hey dude, aint heard from you in a while, you cool???

Well i had the system before from the same company so its just an add on, all in all I've spend about £550 on the final system!! But i think thats it for exterior mods now.

Maybe some bigger brakes, where did you get yours done Will???

WOW £550 is really cheap and its a really good quality system aswell :-) Yeh ur cars looking spot on m8.

I got my brakes from Hi Spec, i went for the Monster 6 Pot 335 mm disc kit, tbh 4 pot will b fine,

Out with the old, in with the new!

Booked in for 6th of April. Said the pipe work should be 2.5" for backpressure, and sugegsted mid-sport sound. Said the pipe work should cost a bit more for the larger pipes, but said he would stick to the quote of £430.

Is the garage right in center of cardiff? Just wondering if theres a cafe or somewhere i can go chill for the day while they do it, and cardiff city center is nice.

Cheers for the info Will, will have a look into getting some quotes.

illgryphon: Its not in the middle of the centre, but its about a 15-20min walk away not far at all. Where the garage is situated there are plenty of cafes/pubs about, but with the amount of time it will take your best bet is to walk into city centre for a gander.

Did Charlie have much on that date. Be could to see another member??

cool, 15-20 mins walk is ace as it will use up more time lol. God knows what time i am going to have to get up at to get there for half 9 though :unsure:

He said to me when i was suggesting dates, that it was a pretty clear day on tuesday 6th.

Where you coming from dude!!! I know Charlie is really good but isn't there a exhaust garage near you lol!!! Just wondering.

I'll try and book the same time if not then it will be a shame, but if a meet will happen im deffo there enxt time :thumbsup:

Where you coming from dude!!! I know Charlie is really good but isn't there a exhaust garage near you lol!!! Just wondering.

I'll try and book the same time if not then it will be a shame, but if a meet will happen im deffo there enxt time :thumbsup:

190 miles away i am travelling, from wigan lol. AA Routplanner says just under 3 hours travelling time, although at the time i will set off i bet it don't take me that long

Yeh there's blueflame exhausts near me, and they are quality. However the price of the cat-back + fuel would come in under what blueflame were asking. Plus lifetime warranty is ace, and like i said it's a day trip out to cardiff with the GF lol.

I've heard good things about blueflame, they sound ace on Cupra r's though :drool:

Wel have a safe journey dude and good luck with it, you wont be dissapointed though the owner is a top bloke :thumbsup:

I've heard good things about blueflame, they sound ace on Cupra r's though :drool:

Wel have a safe journey dude and good luck with it, you wont be dissapointed though the owner is a top bloke :thumbsup:

this is what the blue flame looks like i am working on saturday so will get some pics of the exhaust whilst in the air.post-44294-126937646454_thumb.jpg

Yeh i tried e-mailing blueflame and Urban Racing month agao twice at least, but haven't had a response from them. Pro Speed were quite quick to reply, and very helpful. Price as well being a key factor. Seeing the end result you got as well Briges looks ace. What's next for you?

Yeh i tried e-mailing blueflame and Urban Racing month agao twice at least, but haven't had a response from them. Pro Speed were quite quick to reply, and very helpful. Price as well being a key factor. Seeing the end result you got as well Briges looks ace. What's next for you?

ring urban racing ask for dave he works for blue flame aswell tell him nick with the corolla compressor reccomended them and see what he can do for you, i lost track of the cost cause i kept fine tuning the system,deen on 18 months and no problems and it's lifetime warranty.

Nothing for a while but we all say that!! I'm going too Florida soon so saving up big time for that. Exterior is done to be honest. I'm not getting the TTE front bumper + they may not make them any more. I'm in contact with Hi-Spec with regards to brakes but that deffo wont be until next year. But there some things on the list but you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for this thread haha :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, no updates as such. Just been out and about today taking some new photos while the exterior is complete. Didn't want to start another thread so i'd post here.

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

More to come, internet **** in the countryside!!

Nice pics dude!

But one question, u never rub the arches at the front when cornering with those tires u have?

I hated that so much, that's why i went from 205/45/17 to 195/40/17 :P

Noedel: No rubbing when turning corners. Only if i have rear passengers and i hit a bump at some speed & their 18" not 17" lol!!

Cheers for the comments and yep i am very happy.

Some more pics

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

My fave pic

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

my god, you think you woulda wash it at least :P , ha only messing, car looks well, some amount of pics

one pic there she must have been on a hill as tyre was in back arch, looked very nice :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links