Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Twin Exit

jonnybravo

thats it......I'm having twin 4 inchers to replace my Compressor exhaust..............whoop whooop!!
hi, i have two 3.5" on mine with 6-9" back boxes and it sounds nice not to loud with a nice rasp to it and produced 239 bhp on the rollers last month. bit of a !Removed! to stop the boom in the car apparently when you have a charger on the car.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supra25

• jonnybravo

• LAA69

• KPARRIS-JONES

thats it......I'm having twin 4 inchers to replace my Compressor exhaust..............whoop whooop!!
hi, i have two 3.5" on mine with 6-9" back boxes and it sounds nice not to loud with a nice rasp to it and produced 239 bhp on the rollers last month. bit of a !Removed! to stop the boom in the car apparently when you have a charger on the car.

Who did them mate???

But you can't (as far as I know) buy directly from TRC. Need to go via a distributor.

May just give it a go to see, Payday tomorrow ..... :P ;)

hehe...good luck in e-mailing them. I've tried that and their english does leave something to be desired (did I hear babelfish...). Also tried calling, which was even worse!

Let us know how you get on.

Who did them mate??? urban racing in st helens.

Who did them mate??? urban racing in st helens.

Gonna get mine done just as soon as Lola comes outta the body shop and i have my new rims brakes and coil overs on.......pics to follow!

Hope this helps

exhaust.jpg

This was the exhaust from cold, first start up of the day

th_MOV01458.jpg

When it's warm it gets ALOT louder which I am sure everyone with a compressor can confirm!

ooo, cheers mate your a star!!

yer, all systems sound better when up to temp i swear, does it have twin back boxes, coz it doesnt look like it from the pic n video? and does it have a have a heat shield on the left hand side, i always assumed twin exit = twin back boxes?!

thanks again for that mate :thumbsup:

It has a single back box, which in my opinion looks crap. It does hang down as well, but it depends on how low you get a splitter on the back for it. It's not the end of the world but it's not the best finish/design.

Heat shield, not sure on that, will go have a check in a bit.

I’ll also try and get a film of the exhaust under load and also warm so you can hear how loud it does get!

here's another one of mine showing a bit more (sorry bout the dirty car)... I'll try to get the pics of the underside up soon as well. This setup is a single box with dual exits.

_7DC0915.jpg

here's another one of mine showing a bit more (sorry bout the dirty car)... I'll try to get the pics of the underside up soon as well. This setup is a single box with dual exits.

_7DC0915.jpg

Oohh.

I'm coming over all inappropriate again!

Those lights and pipes.....

:naughty:

I want a 5 door Facelift! :(

I'm coming over all inappropriate again!

Those lights and pipes.....

:naughty:

:help2:

_7DC0915.jpg

really, only one backbox, as i said before i always assumed two backboxes, do you know if theres any advantages or disadvantages to one and two back boxes on a system i.e noise/back pressure etc

No info on the backpressure. Noise is A LOT better with the single twin exit muffler. It's a little angrier than the TTE exhaust, but not much. It's mostly visual for me as I truly enjoy hearing the induction kit and supercharger when I weigh down the right foot.

• 2 weeks later...

ok..so it took a while and it's not the pic you really wanted, but here is the setup on the first two tries we had - twin Jap and twin Simonz sport mufflers with 4" tips. Both of those setups were too loud for my tast. I might be lifting the car again tomorrow and if so I will take pics of the current setup.

Exhaust_11.jpg

Exhaust_12.jpg

hi there,i have a custom exhaust on my compressor u need 6-9 inch rear silencers on thr back thats 2 boxes not 1 to stop the boom in the car.mine is spot on. :thumbsup:

cheers for the pics mate, have you put a heat sheild over the fuel lines there or was that already there?

i really wont be happy having a backbox so close to the fuel lines, filler neck etc

i actually picked up a standard compressor exhaust the other day (many thanks to wicker for pointing it out to me) for £150 which i didnt think was bad at all, its currently sat in my garage hopefully gonna get it fitted this weekend along with all my other goodies lol

just gonna fit the exhauast standard for now and then fit twin boxes at a later date, not sure if ill go four inch or smaller, think four inch maybe too loud for my liking, 3 or 3.5" will be a good choice me thinks :D

thanks for all the pics and advice guys and girls, will post pictures soon!!!

the heatshield you see is the stock heatshield for the TS. I haven't added any myself at all.

It's not the size of the tips that make the sound, but the muffler. I am now also running with the 4" chrome tips, but with a completely different muffler setup. I will take pictures tomorrow! In my opinion my current setup is the way to go.

and I finally got the car washed too!

_DSC6996.jpg

His rolla.... :wub:

:lol:

I hope that some day my GTi is as striking as that. :yes:

His rolla.... :wub:

thanks...but I think you might need some professional help :P

but just to make things worse...

_DSC7004-1.jpg

I think that I may need some help.

You see if I ever had a conversatio with your car, It would go a little like this;

:drunk: *hic* IAI fink urr gooorgus! *hic*

And we'd all pay a tribute to the sound of another pair of kicked crackers.

As promised...here is my current and permanent setup. No problems so far with heat transfer to the spare tyre well, and the pipes are safely away from anything important :)

_DSC7014.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links