Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Twin Exit

jonnybravo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supra25

• jonnybravo

• LAA69

• KPARRIS-JONES

His rolla.... :wub:

thanks...but I think you might need some professional help :P

but just to make things worse...

_DSC7004-1.jpg

oh my!

hey O, any chance you can email me that pic in orignal form! its gorgeous and I can see a deffinate photoshop coming on!!!

_DSC7004-1.jpg

oh my!

hey O, any chance you can email me that pic in orignal form! its gorgeous and I can see a deffinate photoshop coming on!!!

Hes gone mad I tell ye! MAD!! :P

As promised...here is my current and permanent setup. No problems so far with heat transfer to the spare tyre well, and the pipes are safely away from anything important :)

_DSC7014.jpg

oooooo, i like, is niace!!

what you have done there, central b/box with an exit either side, had crossed my mind but wasnt sure what kinda work was involved in it, can you shed any light on that?

as i said earlier on ive picked up a twin exit exhaust, gonna fit it as it is and go from there me thinks, theres so many options though im not too sure where to start, need to go down my local garage and have a little chat with them, see what they suggest!

so is that the system you are sticking with now, are you finally happy with it lol must of used about half a mile of pipework with all the different systems you have tried :D

As promised...here is my current and permanent setup. No problems so far with heat transfer to the spare tyre well, and the pipes are safely away from anything important :)

_DSC7014.jpg

I like this setup under the car :thumbsup:

The one thing i hate about the standard compressor exhaust is the single box on the one side. looks a little off.

Hopeffuly get it changed later this year to custom back box system.

oh my!

E-mail sent :)

_DSC7014.jpg

oooooo, i like, is niace!!

what you have done there, central b/box with an exit either side, had crossed my mind but wasnt sure what kinda work was involved in it, can you shed any light on that?

so is that the system you are sticking with now, are you finally happy with it lol must of used about half a mile of pipework with all the different systems you have tried :D

It's basically a matter of custombuilding the pipework from the where you disconnect the stock exhaust. Pipes need to be bent to fit and the suspension of it all has to be custom fitted as well. Looking from the rear the stock mounts are used, but on the left we had to remove the towbar and make a new mount fit there. In addition it's suspended via a hole that sits above the rear stabilizer (you can see it in the picture). It took 2-3 hours all in all.

This is what I am sticking with, yes. I started out with with an already made custom setup and now there is only about 10 inches left of that pipework....hehe

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links