Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY24 Yaris Cross

Devon Aygo

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

Bit like my garage 3 years ago that installed a battery with 20% greater capacity.

On a Yaris Cross , which Battery was it , did it help?

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

Although someone is confused,  his following post from Lexus rather suggests the revised battery is available not that it is fitted.

Lexus replied on a Toyota forum...and that's exactly what they said...what's your point?

• Confused 1

I wish I knew when I will get my new Yaris Cross Premiere, does anyone have any idea / any information?

What does the My Toyota app currently say for your order?

1 hour ago, r66stu said:

I wish I knew when I will get 

From the briefing doc on page 7, June would appear to be the earliest.  Depends when you ordered it.

For my Excel ordered last week the dealer said may be June.  Personally I think that was a wild guess.  As we are away end on June mid July would be better.

He even offered September and 74 plate.   

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

For my Excel ordered last week the dealer said may be June.  Personally I think that was a wild guess.  As we are away end on June mid July would be better.   

Missus ordered an Excel FWD in Juniper blue first week of April & the dealer estimates July 31st for delivery. 

• Like 4

They’re doing a lot better these days.  My mate ordered a Juniper Blue Yaris car, Excel with pan roof on 25/1 with an estimated delivery of 26/4 but it was ready for delivery on 8/3.   The app by the way said processing order until the day it was delivered so that was no help whatsoever.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, anchorman said:

They’re doing a lot better these days.  My mate ordered a Juniper Blue Yaris car, Excel with pan roof on 25/1 with an estimated delivery of 26/4 but it was ready for delivery on 8/3.   The app by the way said processing order until the day it was delivered so that was no help whatsoever.  

Good to know about the app being unreliable, I won’t get my hopes up with it. Thanks for sharing 

• Like 1

So today after much deliberation my father in law had ordered a pearl white Excel, alongside my premiere edition ! The dealer are doing us a good deal as we now have x2 24  Yaris Crosses on order with them 🙂 

They have said my Yaris Premiere has now moved from order placed to ‘in production’ and showroom delivery ETA is expected July .. wohoo 🥳 progress. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, anchorman said:

Last of old line and not first of the new.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yes old model with old sat nav dashboard etc 

• Like 1

And old design seats 

• Like 1

Don picking up my new CHR in morning same as my old one 1.8 hybrid but new design etc etc I can’t wait 

22 hours ago, Roy124 said:

Last of old line and not first of the new.

Nope.  New one.  

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0373.jpeg

IMG_0383.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Countryside said:

Don picking up my new CHR in morning same as my old one 1.8 hybrid but new design etc etc I can’t wait 

Excellent.  My mate has traded his Cross for a 73 CHR and he loves it.  It’s in Midnight Teal which is sensational    It’s a 2.0 and is noticeably quicker than my Lexus.  A lot of the taxis in Manchester have the 1.8 and the do about 65 knocking round town.  We’ll need pictures of course.  

IMG_0480.jpeg

• Like 3

Photos be on later today Don I pick up 11am

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ordered the Premiere Edition earlier this month, dealer said ready by July-August. App is still in 'Order in process'. Very excited!

• Like 3

Hi . I’m considering ordering the New Cross premium edition ( currently have Yaris 22 .) Has anyone seen this vehicle in any show room yet ?? So hard to actually get the colour & specs form the document online 

thanks ☺️ 

1 hour ago, Ange1256 said:

Hi . I’m considering ordering the New Cross premium edition ( currently have Yaris 22 .) Has anyone seen this vehicle in any show room yet ?? So hard to actually get the colour & specs form the document online 

thanks ☺️ 

There is a little bit of info on the 24 MY Premium edition on this link

2024 Toyota Yaris Cross: What's changed? - Toyota UK Magazine

Your Toyota dealer should also have a briefing guide for the 24 MY updates - they should allow you to see it if your considering ordering one.

We all still wait with bated breath for Toyota UK to update the current December 2022 brochure on the website for the latest one ( several people have asked about that on the link above ) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ange1256 said:

thanks ☺️ 

Not expected in showrooms until May/June and then will likely be the Khaki version. From the briefing guide I saw, the other colours are Oxide Bronze, Pearl White or Metallic Silver (all bi-tone) - the interior trim remains the same irrespective of outside colour

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So much money to spend without seeing it in the flesh !

1 minute ago, Ange1256 said:

true - although the Cross exterior will be the same as is now. You can probably see the updated media screen in the revised Yaris which is arriving in showrooms and the Khaki colour has been available on the RAV 4. I managed to see all the parts at my nearest dealer (in Reading) although not altogether on the same car ! 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ange1256 said:

I once bought a car after only a glimpse.   I saw a SAAB 99 driving passed and thought 'mine'.

I then ordered one from that one glimpse and kept it for 7 1/2 years. The major fault was sun damage to rear seat upholstery.   Like the YC 130bhp engine update I got one if the first 1854cc engine, 86bhp iirc.

If the car looks right, get it.  You could probably refuse on arrival as they would soon pass it on to the next person.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, anchorman said:

Excellent.  My mate has traded his Cross for a 73 CHR and he loves it.  It’s in Midnight Teal which is sensational    It’s a 2.0 and is noticeably quicker than my Lexus.  A lot of the taxis in Manchester have the 1.8 and the do about 65 knocking round town.  We’ll need pictures of course.  

IMG_0480.jpeg

I love my new Chr Don got 66.4 mpg on way home IMG_1135.thumb.jpeg.ee77ddbeded1a32a73432e2703a8d9a4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2024 at 5:35 PM, Ange1256 said:

I have ordered mine without seeing it. The way I see it is I love the current excel that I can see in showrooms and have driven, and the new premiere is only going to be better. It doesn’t feel like a gamble at all. This isn’t the first car I have bought without seeing one, and I have not been disappointed yet (and I’m not loaded as some may say to be able to do that).. I just think there are different kinds of buyers out there, for me whilst happy to do that with a Toyota that I know I like and trust, I might not do it with all other brands that I’m not so familiar with. Hopfully it’s the right decision again and beats the rush. I think once these are on the road they will get some attention! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links