Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had The Car On The Dyno Today

rossnova

I can't be ar*ed to give you the time of day, never mind a dyno plot you are a waste of my precious time. I far better use it on something usefull like developing some new products for Yaris "enthusiasts".

Why do you think he is on here Chris, he probably has already been banned from Scion Forums!

Kevin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossnova

• earpl

• clarky

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

true kev. scion owners club USA now only has 2 members after his banning. and i agree kev. you go develop..........NOW!!!!! :P

Scionic... stop being so negative! Seriously, it's getting even more annoying and that's saying something.

If you don't like the idea of these performance mods then keep your gob shut. If it's nothing to do with you and you have no vested interest in it, then take your thoughts and lock them away. Granted it's a public forum and there is the right to say as we please (something american's love... the whole freedom crap) but Kevin is a true enthusiast... he develops and fits these parts to his OWN car, he wouldn't sell them if they were crap.

Just for your information, Kevin is a joint owner of Envy Performance UK. The UK's biggest and best retailer of Japanese parts. They can get pretty much any rare part or any part that you need for almost any japanese motor. He isn't bullsh*tting.... he's a pro, a good, honest, enthusiastic pro who is always happy to help anybody with what they need. (except arrogant a-hole americans... but even then, he's tried.)

Scionic... stop being so negative! Seriously, it's getting even more annoying and that's saying something.

If you don't like the idea of these performance mods then keep your gob shut. If it's nothing to do with you and you have no vested interest in it, then take your thoughts and lock them away. Granted it's a public forum and there is the right to say as we please (something american's love... the whole freedom crap) but Kevin is a true enthusiast... he develops and fits these parts to his OWN car, he wouldn't sell them if they were crap.

Just for your information, Kevin is a joint owner of Envy Performance UK. The UK's biggest and best retailer of Japanese parts. They can get pretty much any rare part or any part that you need for almost any japanese motor. He isn't bullsh*tting.... he's a pro, a good, honest, enthusiastic pro who is always happy to help anybody with what they need. (except arrogant a-hole americans... but even then, he's tried.)

You are god. Your words are on the tip of everyones tongue :thumbsup:

You are god. Your words are on the tip of everyones tongue :thumbsup:

seconded or shud that be thirded

wheres a mod when you need one!

Too right!

Seveer - you are da man! Except I probably would have used harsher words myself! And I'm a laydeee! :rolleyes:

Aye, could do with a mod maybe!

Thanks for any praise... but be careful... it'll end up being me getting banned for creating a 'gang'!

Any remote chance of getting this back on topic and

Calming down ;)

and scionic stop winding everyone up <_<

Looking like better figures with the unichip Ross! I want a shot at the next meet, cheers! :P :thumbsup:

Looking like better figures with the unichip Ross! I want a shot at the next meet, cheers! :P  :thumbsup:

I mite give u a wee shot next time ryan ;)

Depending if i could afford them....

1.Clarky-blue

2.Rossnova-blue

3.A.T.G - Red

Oh also about the possible power of a Yaris... My cousin has been telling me rumours of a 220hp Yaris using a 1.8 litre engine... and.... rear wheel drive... he's in another country at the minute, but I'll get back to you as soon as i find out any details.... Supposed 0-60 in the 7 second region... I can't swear by it as my cousin didn't know any details - he found out about it after it flew past on the way to a meet... He couldn't keep up.. And he drives a twin turbo supra...

rossnova, can we presume that the standard ecu doesnt take kindly too mods?, and with the unichip ecu addon, it has bumped up your torque figures etc?

117lbs is looking good now as opposed to 105lbs odd.

wondering if it would be worth while me getting a unichip, jsut with a relcoated air filter.

does dastek fit them anywhere else except scotland?

I can't be ar*ed to give you the time of day, never mind a dyno plot you are a waste of my precious time. I far better use it on something usefull like developing some new products for Yaris "enthusiasts".

Why do you think he is on here Chris, he probably has already been banned from Scion Forums!

Kevin

So what you're saying is, you're too busy developing new products to bother testing them so you'd have some solid metrics to show people to prove they work.

OK

Kevin

So what you're saying is, you're too busy developing new products to bother testing them so you'd have some solid metrics to show people to prove they work.

OK

Welcome back :P

rossnova, can we presume that the standard ecu doesnt take kindly too mods?, and with the unichip ecu addon, it has bumped up your torque figures etc?

117lbs is looking good now as opposed to 105lbs odd.

wondering if it would be worth while me getting a unichip, jsut with a relcoated air filter.

does dastek fit them anywhere else except scotland?

I think Dastek have more than one place (not just in scotland) but im not sure.

As for the torque figures, im happy with them :D

It may be worth while, not sure tho. Ul get something out of it but im not sure how much

scionic........kimi has told you.

mods please close this thread as SOME people choos to ruin a very imformative and interesting thread.

sorry ross.

I suggest we just ignore any comments from now on and hope he gives up!

"ignore user" :thumbsup:

CB

scionic........kimi has told you.

mods please close this thread as SOME people choos to ruin a very imformative and interesting thread.

sorry ross.

Its ok mate. I dont mind!! He just spoils it for everyone else. Next time theres an informative thread & he comments, we'll just ignore the ****** :thumbsup:

Well as per his advice I added a fuel cover and gained 20bhp!

:wacko:

I had the car on the rollers again & i got a loan of a shetland pony. It gave me an extra 0.5bhp :P :P :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links