Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Random Disclosure Thread!

TheNissanMan

I got HD ready today.. got shot of our 19 oldies TV and DVD and got a nice new 37" LG LCD jod.. complete with DVD and 5.1 Home Cinema System and stand.. very pleased with it so far :)

Pity i needed the help of the kids to tune it in :lol: I must be getting old.

Finnaly managed to get the 5.1 system tuned into the Cable box AND the DTV (built in freeview).. so now i can listen in true surround sound.. even if it was only Holby City, which probably was broadcasting in surround sound anyway :lol: but YESSSS!!!.. got all 5 Speakers working for TV and Cable :lol: me is a happy chappy.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Caz SR

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

Up at the crack of dawn watching childrens nature programmes.... whats wrong with me? :P

I love my new wireless though.... its name is Monty :lol:

Went to see Severence at the cinema today :ph34r:

Still confused as to whether I've just wasted the last 2hrs of my life or not..........

Yes you wasted 2 hours of your life which you are never gonna get back. That film was complete and utter s**te.

Watched Dirty Sanchez The Movie in the flicks last night!

My stomach and jaw muscles are aching like mad today - if you like that sort of thing I would highly recommend it. Hilarious but you need a strong stomach.

I had a really disturbing dream last night and its given me an idea for a story...

I've always enjoyed writing stories but suffer from writers block a lot... so just bashing some ideas about :thumbsup:

When I become a famous author I'll credit TOC :lol: and when its turned into a screenplay and then into a film, I'll get some of you bit-parts as "person in the street who screams" etc

Its going to be a horror story! :thumbsup:

Well in three week's time I'm supposed to be moving to a different firm but working the same job. Slightly more money and about 15 minutes closer to home as well as slightly less time stuck in the office.

However, my current boss took me out for a coffee yesterday and after a big spiel about how I'm much respected in the company, blah, blah basically begged me to say. He dangled "a significant amount" more in relation to wages, a senior secretarial position, and the possibility that I could take on paralegal duties in future. And a promise that we should sit down one day and blat out what annoys each other - basically him claiming he wants to be a better boss.

I should be cynical but I'm starting to think maybe I should stay. But at the same time I don't want to screw over the new company by telling them, after accepting the job, that I actually want to stay and they need to look for someone new.

Darn it.

I've eaten an entire 750g box of cornflakes this morning - and I'm still hungry!

*ouch* Is the top of your mouth not sore after all that?

I didn't eat them raw, they were with Milk !

I soothed any possible soreness with a giant bar of Galaxy.........still hungry though !

Your not pregnant are you Rich :eek: :P

I didn't eat them raw, they were with Milk !

I soothed any possible soreness with a giant bar of Galaxy.........still hungry though !

Fact of the day. In my prime, I could dispose of one of them 1kg bars in under 3 mins....

:D

Yes, but eating all those bars has caught up with me.

I try not to eat so much now... :D

:lol: He He......................how true

Rover drivers? WTF is their problem?

Pull onto the right hand side of one at the lights in Mansfield across from the old cinema to turn left into Woodhouse. He starts revving.

Lights change to amber, he goes. Lights go green, I go and zoom around him. Up my backside all the way to the lights at the fourways.

I'm at the front in the left. He's in the front to turn right.

His passenger window comes down. (minus swearing)

"What's up with you? Just 'cos I beat you off at the lights."

"You go on green..."

blah blah blah, general banter about his lack of driving ability and need to read the HC and my being unable to take the fact that he is a god amongst drivers.

Lights change, to amber, he goes and tries to pull in front of me to go straight on and almost hits the central island.

D*ck!

Hahahahaha.

My head hurts and I dont want to go back to work tomorrow :(

Ahhhh so you're the one are you?? ;)

Not if you are thinking what Im thinking you are thinking Em :P

oh and I had a nightmare this morning.. :( woke up crying... literally...

I dreamt I sold my Skye and bought a silver mk3 MR2 instead... and everything just kept going wrong... flat tyres... knackered suspension... all in a car which had been perfect and I hated it.. just wanted my Skye back... but I had sold her... I actually got straight out of bed and checked on her made sure she was ok n still there..

was freaky... needless to say... wont be doing that lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links