Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Random Disclosure Thread!

TheNissanMan

I'm going to risk the wrath of a few members here by bumping this to the top. Tell us something random about your day

I've learned how to use pipe cutters today, almost 3 & a half years after joining a central heating company

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Caz SR

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

I'm going to risk the wrath of a few members here by bumping this to the top. Tell us something random about your day

I've learned how to use pipe cutters today, almost 3 & a half years after joining a central heating company

Yes but which type?

The industrial "Man" pipe cutter, or the of the shelf B&Q girley type cutter? :lol:

i went to sleep super early last night and dreampt all night long about my ex and cant get her out of my head, im shattered, ive applied for some more IT jobs, im off to a amates for enchilladas tonight and plan on getting very drunk!

Yes but which type?

The industrial "Man" pipe cutter, or the of the shelf B&Q girley type cutter? :lol:

It'll be the latter, they're just sort of "C" shaped & came free with a box of fittings so they're as basic as it gets. I didn't realise they clipped into place, I just kept on barely scratching the pipe while trying to keep it steady :hang:

I'm in a really crap mood right now, I had a really early night & got up feeling fresh, got ready earlier than normal & set out before I got held up in a load of traffic where people were driving up the right lane to cut in at the front of the middle, jumping ahead of me after I'd been sat there like a lemon for about 15 mins. Loads of cars did it & the stupid :censored: people at the front kept letting them. There are a lot of things that annoy me when I'm driving but that is by far the most annoying

Traffic made me late this morning - took 50 minutes to get 2 miles on a Dual Carriageway which is the usual 70 mph limit - it's the first morning that I thought I'd leave later than usual for and it backfired. I then made up the 10 minutes of time on my lunch, thinking it was the done thing to do and got told that infact I didn't need to make the time up as it wasn't my fault I was late!

Add to that having to take my Dad into Hospital yesterday after work things could be better :unsure:

A pair of orange tobs are on there way to meee!!!!

I thought WE were getting a set of clear ones? :P

i have a nasty ingrowing toenail and im going to the doctors about it tomorrow

also, i have a now job :yahoo:

I'm gonna have a soak in the bath with the window open, lights off and candles on just listening to the night....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links