Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Thanks for the kind replies....I still have a Toyota, my Yaris and it is staying with us as it is a fine little car...the rav4 is about to start a new life with a young mum and two kids...she saw the car on the forecourt and bought it there and then and I hope it gives her plenty of trouble free miles. anyway thanks for the kind replies.

I have previously posted pictures of my Rav4 for your delight and got a lot of favourable comments....unfortunately I had to sell the car on as it was getting a bit old and have replaced it with the following ..........

media.jpg

I guess this means that I no longer qualify to post and would like to say thanks to the few of you who offered advice to me in the past....I will still log on occasionally to see what you are all up to...Kind Regards Paul.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Nedflander!!!! blimey how did that slip in here.....Which one of you lot left the back door open :o :o

Good luck with the LR 4raver...... :( :( sad to see you changed it for a Nedflander.....

Bet you could have got a nice 4.2 for not much more cash than the Nedflander too!! :(

As Arnie would say;

"You'll be back"

Good luck anyway mate :thumbsup:

post-23886-1191911197_thumb.jpgWell here it is...not the bestest pic but will have to do for now....I guess I should not have taken this pic from the angle I took it from :( I will endevour to get a better one posted when time permits...

This was halfway between Weymouth and Lyme Regis....

post-23886-1191911197_thumb.jpgWell here it is...not the bestest pic but will have to do for now....I guess I should not have taken this pic from the angle I took it from :( I will endevour to get a better one posted when time permits...

I actually like that picture - it is very subtle.

I also used to stay in West Bay near Bridport which is just towards Lyme Regis. I instantly recognised Chesil Beach and Portland Bill.

Thanks for the memories and by the way, nice colour!

I actually like that picture - it is very subtle.

I also used to stay in West Bay near Bridport which is just towards Lyme Regis. I instantly recognised Chesil Beach and Portland Bill.

Thanks for the memories and by the way, nice colour!

Well thanks Anchorman.... :)

I must admit I kinda like the pic but really wanted to get the colour of the car and the window tints to show...

The Vermilion Red is a nice colour I agree....

More pics to come...

Sorry Rob,

Can't see your photo....it keeps coming up with an error message. :( Is a paying members thing? :angry:

It's very easy to post photo's via Photobucket, Chatman did an excellent write up on how to pin photos via Photobucket and then everyone can enjoy / cyber tyre kick your RAV :thumbsup::lol:

looking forward a few months, thought this photo will cheer you all up......NOT :rolleyes:

CopyofRav4insnow.jpg

looking forward a few months, thought this photo will cheer you all up......NOT :rolleyes:

CopyofRav4insnow.jpg

Bob, you been taking your Rav to Switzerland :lol::lol: you dont get much of that white stuff here anymore.

Not even up here in the grim north :lol:

Dave.

I was just thinking, some of the new boys with their RAV4.3's have not see a bit of the white stuff yet :) .

Eventually got a pic of my mount 4 all you impatient members...

Please let me know wot I should "add" to make this model more "pleasing" on the eye ????

ourrav4editedxl4.png

She looks a beast MC! :yahoo: Always loved black cars and yours looks great :toast:

As with all black cars she is a beast... to keep even remotely clean lol

Always swore after the first black car Id never get another one & here I am on my FOURTH & my SECOND in a row...

:wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko::blink::wacko::blink:

I was just thinking, some of the new boys with their RAV4.3's have not see a bit of the white stuff yet :) .

Mine was great fun in the snow. And it rescued wollastons LR in a blizzard!

As with all black cars she is a beast... to keep even remotely clean lol

Always swore after the first black car Id never get another one & here I am on my FOURTH & my SECOND in a row...

Know that feeling......I had two black cars in row :thumbsup:

CopyofRav4insnow.jpg

Yes, we can watch the whole country grind to a halt because of an inch of snow! :no:

I know it's not a Rav or even a Toyota, but I picked up my new baby this afternoon and wanted to post some pics up. Will get some to include the T180 next time , promise!!! :P

DSCF2996.jpg

DSCF3001a.jpg

DSCF3004a.jpg

DSCF3008.jpg

Have to say that is beautiful, Paul :thumbsup:

Very jealous, you are soooooooooo lucky.

Red leather as well arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :yahoo:

Thanks Fuji! - It's a proper mid-life crisis car (or certainly thats what the wife is calling it!!) :lol:

Thanks Fuji! - It's a proper mid-life crisis car (or certainly thats what the wife is calling it!!) :lol:

If I was driving that, the wife could call me all the names under the Sun and I wouldn't care :lol::lol::lol:

If I was driving that, the wife could call me all the names under the Sun and I wouldn't care :lol::lol::lol:

I would not let the wife near it.....seen how she parks her car, and those shinney new alloys wouldn't last five minutes.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice looking car Paul...dead jealous... :P :P :P :P

As promised, one with a Rav T180 in it - just a bit obscured by an Audi some bloke parked there! :P

DSCF3010a.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments guys - just waiting for the hairdresser ones to start...... :lol:

Thanks for the kind comments guys - just waiting for the hairdresser ones to start...... :lol:

Allow me to be the first as now you have the car......So officially the crimper for RAV4 & TOC.....

Optional Extra for your TT...... :P :P :P :P

4_Hair_Dressing_Shears_and_Thinning_Scissors.jpg

Paul,

Well not wanting to disappoint.......I was just wondering whether all that red leather was going to be a right pain to keep clean, with all those loose hair clipping showing up on it. :lol:

No, it's a fine vehicle for something that may be based on a Beetle floorpan? :P

In all sincerity Paul, the Audi does look the :horse: (no sorry Dog's) dangly bits. Me dead jealous also.

Enjoy Safely(ish) :thumbsup:

.... ooh, just seen Chatman's post. Nice set of cutters....matches the leather.

As promised, one with a Rav T180 in it - just a bit obscured by an Audi some bloke parked there! :P

DSCF3010a.jpg

A super pairing! Which one do you wash first? :blink:

That remind's me .......must get my hair cut this week.......any chance of a crewcut! :lol::lol:

A super pairing! Which one do you wash first? :blink:

......Did I read in a forum somewhere that some people use a leaf blower to dry off their car??...... Wash and blow dry?

Right, must stop this and go and wash mine (the RAV).

Paul

Lovely car mate, is it the 2.0 TFSI of 3.2 V6? :thumbsup:

Now you've got it, you want want to look at THIS link ;)

Bryan :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links