Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

sorry everyone, tried to put on pics, all showed up fine until i clicked post, then nothing to see, tried four times lol, gave up. doh!!!!!!!

: quote name='gray22' date='Feb 24 2008, 06:16 PM' post='725663']

sorry everyone, tried to put on pics, all showed up fine until i clicked post, then nothing to see, tried four times lol, gave up. doh!!!!!!!

HI Gray dont know if your on Aol but i'm having allsorts of problems today.just phoned them and they say they are aware of problems.other than that I only got a computer at xmas and had no prior use of one. at times i feel like giving up myself,but persevere and i am sure we will both get there eventually. :angry2: :sick::crybaby:

Here's one or two for the album -

IMGP3845.jpg

Or a wee bit different - a growth sticking out of the caravan roof -

IMGP3842.jpg

and a shot of the RAV with the new front brakes

IMGP3649.jpg

The LR is sporting some new wheels and tyres, but the paint job is a bit two-tone!

Here's one or two for the album -

IMGP3845.jpg

Or a wee bit different - a growth sticking out of the caravan roof -

IMGP3842.jpg

and a shot of the RAV with the new front brakes

IMGP3649.jpg

The LR is sporting some new wheels and tyres, but the paint job is a bit two-tone!

Is this a tricky picture, or did you really mount your discs the wrong way???? :o

Re the discs, they are fitted as per KAD as far as i know. Looking at the KAD website, you can see several other Toyotas with the discs fitted with the grooves in this direction.

Having done a couple of thousand miles, I know that they work well! Not been on a track yet tho....

Rather like those wheels bothy, don't like the rest of it but the wheels are nice.

Is the landy ex Navy?

Rather like those wheels bothy, don't like the rest of it but the wheels are nice.

Is the landy ex Navy?

Re the Landy, its bits of this and that as far as i know - haven't checked the history too much.

Bothy, you really do like your lights!!! First the Rav now the Caravan, is this because you have shorter days up there in bonnie Scotland!!!!

Clare

Bothy, you really do like your lights!!! First the Rav now the Caravan, is this because you have shorter days up there in bonnie Scotland!!!!

Clare

I'm a night person and tend to drive longer distances at night to avoid traffic, when I do need to travel. We had intended to rally the RAV, but at the moment are looking at hillclimb work instead.- the centre of gravity is a bit high for rally although I have anti-roll bars coming from USA to tame the rear end especially.

The caravan is used for fitness training for local youth + rugby training as we have no lit grass pitches in this area; and can't afford all weather pitches which are unsuitable for many sports anyway.

The 2000W halide light is still misbehaving - the suppliers had given us a 400V buld instead of a 230v bulb - once that had been swapped, the light still goes off after 5 minutes so the caravan is still at my bit until I get the Philips wizards to tell me what might be wrong!

Unfortunately, its only me who likes the lights at the front of the RAV, but then I'm on tablets so I don't care!!! Version 2 will not have the lights. And if I don't find another bullbar soon, version 1s' lights will fall off the crumbling bullbar! :lol:

Since it stopped raining for 10 minutes today, thought I would take err indoors for a spin and some late lunch.

Took a couple of photos to post, and by doing so bump this thread back up so all you new members can post

some photos of your nice shiney Rav's. :D

100_0374.jpg

100_0376.jpg

GREAT CAR, GREAT COLORS!

:thumbsup: thanks Nest, the location is the Ochil hills just outside Stirling in central Scotland. The place is a

brilliant touristy farm shop that sells great food. Being a tourist place its sells a lot of carved wood items. Hence

the pieces of sawn wood standing against the fence.

GREAT CAR, GREAT COLORS!

:thumbsup: thanks Nest, the location is the Ochil hills just outside Stirling in central Scotland. The place is a

brilliant touristy farm shop that sells great food. Being a tourist place its sells a lot of carved wood items. Hence

the pieces of sawn wood standing against the fence.

Going up to Blairgowrie in a couple of weeks. looks like a nice spot for a break,what road is it on Dave? Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi mate, a bit of an unusual one this. Because its rural, when I put the postcode in the satnav it takes me to a place

along the road a bit. Approx half a mile, but on the same road. Look at first clicky, as you can see its on a single track

road connecting two main roads. (click on the double yellow dot to the left of Dundee).

http://www.travelpublishing.co.uk/FoodandD...CoffeeShops.htm

For some reason sat nav allways sends me the long end of the single track road. But coming back it sends me the

short end :wacko: Today when coming back the short end, I passed a caravan site and will look up postcode of that

for next time I go. Anyway second clicky tells you more about the place, if you are eating there are two places within

the shop. You want the larger one called the Coffee Bothy, its a popular place so when you go in go straight in to the

said Bothy and ask for a table. They will give you a number and probably tell you to wait 5-10 mins. Well worth the

wait for nice home cooked food and good coffee.

http://www.travelpublishing.co.uk/CountryL...an/CSC28578.htm

Hi mate, a bit of an unusual one this. Because its rural, when I put the postcode in the satnav it takes me to a place

along the road a bit. Approx half a mile, but on the same road. Look at first clicky, as you can see its on a single track

road connecting two main roads. (click on the double yellow dot to the left of Dundee).

For some reason sat nav allways sends me the long end of the single track road. But coming back it sends me the

short end :wacko: Today when coming back the short end, I passed a caravan site and will look up postcode of that

for next time I go. Anyway second clicky tells you more about the place, if you are eating there are two places within

the shop. You want the larger one called the Coffee Bothy, its a popular place so when you go in go straight in to the

said Bothy and ask for a table. They will give you a number and probably tell you to wait 5-10 mins. Well worth the

Brill Dave wifes already spent about £50 or 4weeks housekeeping on goodies to bring home and we havent been in the place yet.only one reservation. The coffee bothy!! its not served by a 200 mph 3door RAV by any chance.. :lol:

Brill Dave wifes already spent about £50 or 4weeks housekeeping on goodies to bring home and we havent been in the place yet.only one reservation. The coffee bothy!! its not served by a 200 mph 3door RAV by any chance.. :lol:

Funny, that struck me as well!!! :D :D :D

:lol::lol: Guys, fear not. See clicky for official definition of "Bothy" -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bothy

This made me LAUGH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A bothy is a basic shelter, usually left unlocked and available for anyone to use without charge. It was also a term for basic accommodation usually for gardeners or other workers on an estate. Bothies are to be found in remote, mountainous areas of Scotland, northern England and Wales. They are particularly common in the Scottish Highlands. A bothy was also a semi-legal drinking den in the Isle of Lewis. These, such as Bothan Eoropaidh were used until recent years as gathering points for local men and were often situated in an old hut or caravan.

Well we can finally get a glimpse into what our Bothy is really like then.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

bah

shower of ##@**$$£"!

I have taken in homeless people into my house and offered them support and help since 1984 - 24 years

Sometimes I got paid a little from their benefits - other times not.

A couple nicked my cars....

didn't stop me.

There wouldnn't be a need for 'bothys' if people were a bit more caring and took folk in - but thats the culture in this developed country.

Tables are turned a bit now as I get a bit of support from the NHS so I get to see both sides.....

Theres a striking amount of similarities here bothy - too many to be a coincidence.

Don't worry mate we won't make you go in the specially prepared bothy at Warrington as long as you stay off the subject of 5 door diesels ;)

Well, being the (proud?) keeper of a 3 door dieselly oily LR, I suppose I must have moderated a bit.

Got some photos of Old Rav but havin probs gettin them uploaded ???? tell the truth i havn't a clue how 2 do it help!! :crybaby:

Got some photos of Old Rav but havin probs gettin them uploaded ???? tell the truth i havn't a clue how 2 do it help!! :crybaby:

No probs McTavish...

Check out this HERE

Also not this LOCATION as well for other info you may need....

Well here goes,here is old XT5 she was a faithful and trusted friend and i was sorry :( :( :( to see her go but time and tide.......however she set the bar high and i hope the new motor (photos to follow) my new XTR can match it..... so far so good

Mc Tavish

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg283/M...otos023alt3.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links