Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Getting A New Car!

Demonic Angel

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Demonic Angel

• T V O R

• chatman

Hmm....Kai is KIA rearranged...a Kia of some shape or form?

I love the Kia Cee'd's - when finances permit I'm definately getting one :thumbsup:

Very good thinking on the name Tina.... but its not a Kia.... ;)

Anyway, someone has got it correct - I kind of feel I'd be spoiling the surprise if I told you all now! :lol:

maybe totally wrong but im thinking either its the previously mentioned mk1 mr2 or.....

or she's gone and done it now... going over to the darkside :P

whatever it is you sound really pleased and thats a congrats on the happy feeling :)

You always said that you wanted a Mk1 MR2 in blue.............have you got your wish?

Its got to be a mk1 mr2 i remember you really wanting one for ages - and you have a picture of a blue one in your facebook :P

If it is - then well done its about time :D

I wonder if this going to be one of those shock moments.....

DA announces "yes but its a 600 bhp monster thats fuelled by the blood of small children and lists satan in a most admired person category on its myspace profile"

You guys are gonna be so disappointed :lol:

It's not an MR2, I wish it was - I may still get one yet, but its not an MR2

I dont want to say now as I feel like I've ruined peoples hopes and dreams for my motoring future! :lol:

You guys are gonna be so disappointed :lol:

It's not an MR2, I wish it was - I may still get one yet, but its not an MR2

I dont want to say now as I feel like I've ruined peoples hopes and dreams for my motoring future! :lol:

So It's NOT a Celica or MR2.......................so based on the order of posts where you said someone has guessed it and your last post, it is either an AYGO Blue, or a SUPRA

(PM me if I am right ;) )

If it’s not a Toyota will you be resigning your position as a moderator?

Just to make sure, you did miss the wink smiley by accident didn't you?

Just to make sure, you did miss the wink smiley by accident didn't you?

I will wait and see what it is before I present my case to the masses.

clipfireworks.gif

Not MORE fireworks! groan.gif

If I remember correctly the last time those photos were published on TOC there were several rather disparaging comments made about the car :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats ok, my moderator status on the Ford Ka Owners Club is already sorted! ;)

But thats by the by really, most people have already guessed anyway, my new car is one of these....

Toyota~Aygo~Blue.jpg

Bit of a change from a Celica I grant you! But I've managed to get a cracking deal on an Aygo Blue, got the Style Pack (alloys, fogs & scuff plates) thrown in for free, free servicing the car runs on water (well, 61mpg!) and the road tax is only £35 a year!

I'm basically downsizing slightly to save money so I can get my own gaff early next year - there is a method to my madness! ;) I just couldnt warrant the Celica, no matter how much I love the car I couldnt warrant spending all that money on one, so the plan is, keep the Aygo for a few years to save some cash and then consider my options when I'm living in my own place! :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats ok, my moderator status on the Ford Ka Owners Club is already sorted! ;)

But thats by the by really, most people have already guessed anyway, my new car is one of these....

Toyota~Aygo~Blue.jpg

Bit of a change from a Celica I grant you! But I've managed to get a cracking deal on an Aygo Blue, got the Style Pack (alloys, fogs & scuff plates) thrown in for free, free servicing the car runs on water (well, 61mpg!) and the road tax is only £35 a year!

I'm basically downsizing slightly to save money so I can get my own gaff early next year - there is a method to my madness! ;) I just couldnt warrant the Celica, no matter how much I love the car I couldnt warrant spending all that money on one, so the plan is, keep the Aygo for a few years to save some cash and then consider my options when I'm living in my own place! :thumbsup:

Cool B) B) B) B)

Love the Colour........

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links