Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

3 minutes ago, mobi said:

Some car websites which reviewed it earlier suggested starting price of RAV4 GR would be over £40k

On the March Price List it is stated as £46,240 so there's not much mystery about that. That is, of course, for a MY23 HEV ... 😉

My order from Dec 2021 has just finished build. I'm being told a delivery date of 28th May. No update as to it being on a ship yet though. So I'll compare that date with the JSON data file when it updates to being on ship.

Current RAV4 prices

2023-03-16_12h08_58.thumb.png.f61985dc4c7aa83b000465560e1f30df.png2023-03-16_12h09_23.thumb.png.ffa8df3f9a217cd589e7ca054907d7db.png

Compared to June 2021 (I know that time machine does not exist)

2023-03-16_12h15_46.thumb.png.e1a19f8a2e4666f0111aeae681172cff.png

Sadly, Toyota prices have gone up around 25% in the last 2 years (like every other manufacturer) and a few people I know bought MG and Dacia recently, as they cannot afford Toyota any longer. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Rav4ster said:

Current RAV4 prices

2023-03-16_12h08_58.thumb.png.f61985dc4c7aa83b000465560e1f30df.png2023-03-16_12h09_23.thumb.png.ffa8df3f9a217cd589e7ca054907d7db.png

Compared to June 2021 (I know that time machine does not exist)

2023-03-16_12h15_46.thumb.png.e1a19f8a2e4666f0111aeae681172cff.png

Sadly, Toyota prices have gone up around 25% in the last 2 years (like every other manufacturer) and a few people I know bought MG and Dacia recently, as they cannot afford Toyota any longer. 

Dacias have come on a long way! But yeah the price difference is insane. The Dynamic HEV I ordered was £37k. Its now not even on the price list! 

7 hours ago, sonosp said:

My order from Dec 2021 has just finished build. I'm being told a delivery date of 28th May. No update as to it being on a ship yet though. So I'll compare that date with the JSON data file when it updates to being on ship.

Mine finished build a couple of weeks ago so I'm hoping it's on a ship by now.  The only date I can find in the JSON data is the date of order.  If you manage to find a delivery date for yours there, I'd be keen to know...  

6 hours ago, sonosp said:

But yeah the price difference is insane.

Indeed! Now the Icon is costing more than previous price of Excel. :blink:

When I compared prices with Kia Sportage, the RAV4 seems way to expensive considering Sportage gives more features than Excel at Icon grade price. 

Both RAV4 and Sportage have waiting list but at least Kia dealers are still taking orders. 

The dealer has been useless we’ve had to keep chasing them, not one person we’ve spoken to has a clue when it’s coming! 

On 3/13/2023 at 7:48 AM, froptesa said:

I wonder what the Suzuki Across delivery times are? Come from same factory.  

You need to contact a Suzuki dealer in your country (India?).

3 hours ago, froptesa said:

The dealer has been useless we’ve had to keep chasing them, not one person we’ve spoken to has a clue when it’s coming! 

That's not a surprise. Mine didnt either. Until your order in the MyT app says its in build you have no idea when they will start. I waited 432 days for them to start build. 

I received my Dynamic yesterday, and it is nice. Seems quite a big jump up from my 2019.

The weird thing though is I only got one remote and have been told the second remote will come 16th April which is a month away.

5 hours ago, Scottydog007 said:

I received my Dynamic yesterday, and it is nice. Seems quite a big jump up from my 2019.

The weird thing though is I only got one remote and have been told the second remote will come 16th April which is a month away.

Nice. U mean key fob ? If yea dealer said they giving now 1 key, and second giving later 😂 your model is new updated ? Which screen and new cockpit ? 

Update on mine from Finland:

Ordered 3/2022, first eta was 8/2022 --> 9/2022 and then last fall turned in to 4/2023

Production: 1/2023, left Japan 2/2023

Now on the way here, ETA 4/2023

Can't compare this order/model to UK orders, the model lineups/accessories are different let alone the fact the steering wheel is on the other side 😛 . My guess is that the production quota in the Japanese factories is relatively bigger for the Nordic markets than it is to North America or UK. 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 10:46 AM, froptesa said:

Have a search on here, how to find the JSON file and when you look at it, it tells you when it left the factory, is in the country and an expected delivery date.  I don't currently remember how as it was a year ago or more when I got my PHEV but I knew more than the dealer and told them when I expected it.  Good luck

Ordered Dynamic PHEV in may ‘22 and just heard that the delivery date has been pushed back to November because of issues with the Dynamic spec in particular. Ordered through a work scheme so it seems we have the option to cancel and choose something else, unfortunately looks like we won’t be sticking around waiting for the Rav!

• Sad 1

Guys, I did order plug in RAV4’s on 06-03-23. So 18days ago. I didn’t receive email from Toyota thanks for new order. Just sales person send me later. In MyT app is no new orders. Cos I’m very suspicious of my dealer and this order, I called him last week he was telling me now they not putting in MyT anymore rav4, u will get notification when will leave factory. I’m thinking tmrw contact Toyota costumer service and ask them wat is going on. Cos my local Steve Eagell dealer milking something 

can some one tell me more about this plz ? 

On 3/21/2023 at 4:57 PM, GeorgeDolby said:

Ordered Dynamic PHEV in may ‘22 and just heard that the delivery date has been pushed back to November

We ordered our Dynamic PHEV in Sep 22, last update was delivery Dec 23.

You look to be about 5 to 6 months in front of us, so our Dec 23 delivery seems unlikely to say the least !

I ordered Dynamic PHEV in May 22. I spoke to someone at Toyota UK a couple of weeks ago re another query I had. The person I spoke to was very apologetic about the delay with deliveries but did say "at least your car doesn't have a sunroof so it shouldn't be as badly affected as others".  

On 3/24/2023 at 8:42 AM, JaskeNY said:

at least your car doesn't have a sunroof so it shouldn't be as badly affected as others

Not heard anything like this before, our order has a pan roof !!

Is there a problem with pan roofs ?  surely they don't rely on semi conductors ??

Ordered Dynamic Premium with Sunroof in April 22. Recent estimated delivery is October 23. No idea on what model is coming or what will be included. Anyone received their orders before their estimated dates.

On 3/27/2023 at 12:43 PM, Sthuberb said:

Ordered Dynamic Premium with Sunroof in April 22. Recent estimated delivery is October 23. No idea on what model is coming or what will be included. Anyone received their orders before their estimated dates.

Dec 2021 order here. It's built and it has a sunroof. No JBL speaker pack. Thats all I know at this stage. I ordered a Dynamic HEV + Premium pack. 

• Thanks 1

Its going to be a canny long wait :sad:. Mine is a PHEV. In no hurry as such but its still daunting that it takes so long for an order 

Does anyone who is expecting their rav4 in the next 4 weeks or so know what ship its on

5 hours ago, FORBES said:

Does anyone who is expecting their rav4 in the next 4 weeks or so know what ship its on

Alan

I'm currently tracking Delhi Highway as I think my RAV4 is probably on that - it's only an assumption, based on when the car left the factory according to MyT, and when the ship left Nagoya.  Delhi Highway is scheduled to arrive in Portbury on 10 or 11 April.

Andy

6 hours ago, FORBES said:

Thanks for that info, Andy

Well I spoke too soon...  Unexpectedly MyT is now showing my car as having arrived in Portbury.  No idea which ship it came on, but glad it is finally in the country.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links