Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

On 3/3/2023 at 10:49 AM, Centaur said:

To try to clarify things, I called Toyota Customer Services again to get an update.  Now that my car is actually in production, I assumed that they must know what model year was going to be built, plus the other specification.

They have confirmed that it will be a 2023MY RAV4 PHEV Dynamic, with a panoramic sunroof, in Silver Blade Bi-Tone.

It's a shame about losing the Dynamic Premium specification and my original colour choice but I'm happy that it will be a 2023MY.  That just leaves the potentially thorny issue of quite what price I will have to pay...

I'm pleased for you, that's good news. Do you have the phone number you used please as I would like to do the same. Thanks

1 hour ago, pepperoni said:

I'm pleased for you, that's good news. Do you have the phone number you used please as I would like to do the same. Thanks

It's okay, I found it. Very nice man says it's due end April early May and it's a MY2023...hurrah! Sunroof but not sure about JBL. Now this may horrify some but its in khaki green....it kept it under the £40000 tax and I didn't think it was that bad, I've had more grey, black and silver cars than I can shake a stick at so for me it was quite a change...sadly even with khaki its now over the £40000....still if they keep to my original price I really have no complaints. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pepperoni said:

it kept it under the £40000 tax and I didn't think it was that bad

sadly even with khaki its now over the £40000

The list price at first registration is the factor which determines whether you will have to pay the additional vehicle tax from year 2, not the list price when ordered.

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The list price at first registration is the factor which determines whether you will have to pay the additional vehicle tax from year 2, not the list price when ordered.

Exactly...when ordered it was under...now it's over...it's just one of those things....it's just that the colour choice was part of keeping it under. 

• Sad 1

15 Months since I placed the order and its finally  on a ship

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FORBES said:

15 Months since I placed the order

Wow!  It's absolutely crazy, surely the situation has to improve at some point

13 hours ago, FORBES said:

15 Months since I placed the order and its finally  on a ship

Good news!  Do you know which ship it's on?

I wonder what the Suzuki Across delivery times are? Come from same factory.  

On 3/6/2023 at 1:35 PM, pepperoni said:

Sorry, I would have replied sooner but I have been away and have not been keeping up with the thread.  It is good news that you have got a positive update on your car, though, and it is encouraging that they seem to be building back-orders as 2023 models.

5 hours ago, froptesa said:

I wonder what the Suzuki Across delivery times are? Come from same factory.  

The last I checked it was about 3 months. Toyota will be under contractual obligations regarding supply which currently benefit Suzuki. 

Ok so we ordered our Mild hybrid RAV4 in Dec ‘21 with a delivery estimate between June and august ‘22… I’m still waiting for the !Removed! car!!! Has anyone actually got theirs yet and if so how long did it take? The dealer has been useless we’ve had to keep chasing them, not one person we’ve spoken to has a clue when it’s coming! 

Similar topics merged.

NB: Rav4 hybrids are full hybrids rather than mild hybrids.

Hi guys, I ordered few weeks ago rav4 plug in new version. Duno how dealer took order but even left depo. Ordered dynamic, cos premium discontinue. Now I’m in another part uk and visited Toyota they have new demo GR looks nice, and he said now most likely all rav gonna be GR, one trim. So if I made order what could happen to me what I will get ? Anyone has more info about new rav ? And I called to my dealer I said why in MyToyota cannot see order yet? He said they not doing any more, it will pop up when left factory. And they will start building September.

34 minutes ago, arciss0 said:

Hi guys, I ordered few weeks ago rav4 plug in new version. Duno how dealer took order but even left depo. Ordered dynamic, cos premium discontinue. Now I’m in another part uk and visited Toyota they have new demo GR looks nice, and he said now most likely all rav gonna be GR, one trim. So if I made order what could happen to me what I will get ? Anyone has more info about new rav ? And I called to my dealer I said why in MyToyota cannot see order yet? He said they not doing any more, it will pop up when left factory. And they will start building September.

I don't know that either. While chatting to a dealer at the weekend he mentioned that they could not order any RAV4s. The system would not let them.

Are you sure they actually took the order?

12 minutes ago, Strangely Brown said:

I don't know that either. While chatting to a dealer at the weekend he mentioned that they could not order any RAV4s. The system would not let them.

Are you sure they actually took the order?

Duno mate, but I have order number all paperwork. It’s my first order brand new. First was second had auris 68plate. Been order Yaris last year but when told my missus and showed car she said no it’s too small 😂 so cancelled. And order was on my name and in my app. But they told me they pass my order to new costumer. Car is build and in UK already. Now spoke in Coventry Toyota they said never seen so big demand of rav and Yaris. Just cannot get cars, and special new rav ppl so much want

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arciss0 said:

Duno mate, but I have order number all paperwork. It’s my first order brand new. First was second had auris 68plate. Been order Yaris last year but when told my missus and showed car she said no it’s too small 😂 so cancelled. And order was on my name and in my app. But they told me they pass my order to new costumer. Car is build and in UK already. Now spoke in Coventry Toyota they said never seen so big demand of rav and Yaris. Just cannot get cars, and special new rav ppl so much want

Fairy Nuff. If you have the paperwork then I guess it's all above board. Shame there is an inconsistency across dealerships.

24 minutes ago, Strangely Brown said:

Fairy Nuff. If you have the paperwork then I guess it's all above board. Shame there is an inconsistency across dealerships.

I been talking thru carwow dealers 99% told me cannot make order. Cos I got deal thru carwow, that way was talking with a lot dealers. Need wait maybe in few months will re-open orders. Anyone know heads up display will be in UK ?

1 hour ago, arciss0 said:

Now I’m in another part uk and visited Toyota they have new demo GR looks nice, and he said now most likely all rav gonna be GR, one trim.

Where did you see the GR Sport model?  Any idea on pricing?

30 minutes ago, Centaur said:

Today was talking in Coventry they have GR. nice seats. Soft material looks like alcantara. New display, new cockpit. No roof. No heads up display. In my area Bedfordshire, Letchworth has 2 cars my23 which one of them are GR. prices didn’t even ask, not published 🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

9 hours ago, arciss0 said:

Today was talking in Coventry they have GR. nice seats. Soft material looks like alcantara. New display, new cockpit. No roof. No heads up display. In my area Bedfordshire, Letchworth has 2 cars my23 which one of them are GR. prices didn’t even ask, not published 🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

You must be in the same dealership group as me. I recently got an offer that stated that every one of the dealerships showrooms (around 20) had an extra allocation of 100 cars across the various models and designs, they were offered at £100 above the dealership cost price, were all MY23 models and would be delivered this year. It was first come first served etc. The leaflet should all the Toyota models were represented although no idea of how many of each.

My point is that not all dealerships are served equally, It's about annual sales and allocations.

My Skoda dealership was in Letchworth and they could always get an allocation they were a high performing dealership and had good allocations.

13 hours ago, Centaur said:

Some car websites which reviewed it earlier suggested starting price of RAV4 GR would be over £40k

3 minutes ago, mobi said:

Some car websites which reviewed it earlier suggested starting price of RAV4 GR would be over £40k

Ou yea, my order 43k dynamic, cos ordered few weeks ago. So GR any way will stay above 40k 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links