Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

Should avoid someone trying to fill their EV with petrol….. and if you don’t believe that could happen just search t’internet for the video of someone trying to find the petrol fuel filler on a Tesla in a petrol filling station…. 

• Haha 1

Just had another update from the dealer, now moved back 4 months to June. Forgot to ask if that was June 2022  🙄 

1 hour ago, ZZYGY said:

Just had another update from the dealer, now moved back 4 months to June. Forgot to ask if that was June 2022  🙄 

That's not good what model have you ordered and did you spec any extras? I ordered an excel with met paint and premium pack at the beginning of October and it has been pushed back to August.

It is all going pear shaped again….. Omicron will be another massive problem in the next few months until it has burned itself out….. 

28 minutes ago, duncerduncs said:

I'm guessing those being delayed until mid next year are 2WD models?

Although it was taking longer to get FWD cars a couple of years ago, that doesn't seem to be the case now - if anything it's the AWD cars taking longer ...

But, if you go onto the Toyota website and spec the car you want, it will give you an estimated delivery time and options for getting a car sooner (i.e. unassigned ones already in production). You can then play with drive options, colours etc. to see what if anything makes a difference, That sounds like an amusing Christmas game? 😉

Maybe an idea for a new game, instead of football manager or whatever there could be ‘Car production director in a pandemic and following a fire at your major supplier’ game….. or selling cars when no one has a bleeping clue what is being made and when…. Hey ho, I do feel very fortunate with mine. 

The "how long can you wait" game could be fun... just the 33 weeks for a Design trim (2WD or AWD)!

Screenshot 2021-12-20 16.15.59.png

Has anyone done a PHEV order recently? Ordered a dynamic premium in November and getting worried by the latest posts! It's showing processing order on the app, was hoping for around March time - is it just the HEV cars that are facing the big delays?

14 minutes ago, jamiem1987 said:

Has anyone done a PHEV order recently? Ordered a dynamic premium in November and getting worried by the latest posts! It's showing processing order on the app, was hoping for around March time - is it just the HEV cars that are facing the big delays?

You have to play the game! 😁

If you were to order one online today it looks like 21 weeks although there are some you could have in 16 weeks. Yours should already be in the queue so March-ish sounds not impossible ...

... and yes it appears that HEVs take longer than PHEVs

29 minutes ago, jamiem1987 said:

I ordered my PHEV Dynamic (blue) October 22nd. Dealer told me at the time his system ETA was showing March-April. He said might be earlier like Feb. I got an alert last week it left the factory so Feb looks possible for me. 

1 hour ago, ZZYGY said:

@Firecycle  My order is HEV FWD Excel with metallic paint and Beige leather seats. No extras.

Metallic paint is an extra and beige leather is a no cost option. 

• Sad 1

Just been looking at other models and the current lead time for a beige leather Land Cruiser is 54 weeks....

For new orders expected build is now July 22 with Sept 22 delivery with further extended lead times for JBL/ Pano roof / Grey or Beige leather. 

Checked on the Toyota web site before and it seems the lead time for the HEV has dropped by 4 weeks to 29 and the Adventure grade is 16 weeks.

I know this is not a definite lead time but..............

46 minutes ago, Roger_N said:

Checked on the Toyota web site before and it seems the lead time for the HEV has dropped by 4 weeks to 29 and the Adventure grade is 16 weeks.

I know this is not a definite lead time but..............

I think the situation is very fluid at the moment and it would seem likely to change quite a bit, especially with the latest covid developments. I have no doubt that Toyota are working hard to deliver as many cars as they can but it all depends on how the car is specced by the customer I guess. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that mine gets delivered earlier than August which has been my latest estimate, at least my order is almost 3 months into the system.

I ordered my phev 9th October. Dynamic in white with prot plus and a towbar. Currently showing as in chesterfield, and has been for a week. Dealer says eta is 11th jan but I assume that’s because of Christmas shutdowns etc. 

im hoping it may arrive before Xmas, but we will see. The dealer seems to have no interest in finalising the finance and registration until the first week of next year. 

On 12/20/2021 at 7:34 PM, NoRaVYet said:

I ordered my PHEV Dynamic (blue) October 22nd. Dealer told me at the time his system ETA was showing March-April. He said might be earlier like Feb. I got an alert last week it left the factory so Feb looks possible for me. 

That's good news, as I ordered mine on the same date this is the same estimates, but MyT shows that the order still processing- actually today I got a notification in the app that my order is processing (again, so nothing is changed).

Hi all, New to forum. Question is to do with the My T app for tracking the order, does the "Left the factory" with the Boat icon mean its boarded a boat or at least at the port or is it just literally left the factory?

Trying to track the boat but can't seem to find one that is leaving the port on or around 17/18th December heading to the UK
Thanks

20 minutes ago, ChrisMidL said:

Hi all, New to forum. Question is to do with the My T app for tracking the order, does the "Left the factory" with the Boat icon mean its boarded a boat or at least at the port or is it just literally left the factory?

Trying to track the boat but can't seem to find one that is leaving the port on or around 17/18th December heading to the UK
Thanks

I guess if they have left mine and yours will be in the same boat. The boats tend to do stops all over the place but I had no luck figuring it out.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bc sussex said:

I ordered my phev 9th October. Dynamic in white with prot plus and a towbar. Currently showing as in chesterfield, and has been for a week. Dealer says eta is 11th jan but I assume that’s because of Christmas shutdowns etc. 

im hoping it may arrive before Xmas, but we will see. The dealer seems to have no interest in finalising the finance and registration until the first week of next year. 

The tracker shows it as Derbyshire so it seems to drop the pin somewhere near Chesterfield. It actually means it is in the Toyota factory in Derby (Burnaston). It generally seems to be there about 2 weeks, mine was about that. It seems they fit some of the add on factory options while in Derby and as you've specced some, it might be a a little longer.

Today phone call from dealer to advise my Hybrid 2WD ordered 3 weeks ago, estimated delivery October 2022, there's me worrying about would get before the reg change lol

10 hours ago, Andy0525 said:

........... there's me worrying about would get before the reg change lol

sounds like me, worry about everything. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links