Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Estimated Delivery, etc

PAISLEY1903

Very nice! Interesting that the Toyota website includes the MY2022 headlights on PHEV build images. This has changed since last week. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Flatcoat said:

There you go! It looks to me like 2021MY headlights….. 

558B1B13-1BA4-40BA-897A-E0EABC7BD2ED.jpeg

140BCFB7-2A0C-433E-811C-E27BCAE9AE87.jpeg

Looks very familiar to me, looks just like my PHEV in terms of grill, fog lights etc.

• Like 1

I placed my order on the 22nd October for my PHEV Dynamic and just checked the app to find out its left the factory. Strangly did not get any notifcations or emails. I have no idea when it left the factory forget to check the app in about a week. 

Looks very nice in red, much better then dreary black or dreary grey.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catlover said:

Looks very nice in red, much better then dreary black or dreary grey.

I’ve just ordered mine in grey! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bcc212 said:

If It’s the colour you want that’s all that matters.

• Like 1

To be honest we had grey in mind until we saw a red HEV on the forecourt. The grey (when clean) looks very classy with the black roof. When dirty it isn’t a good look. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bcc212 said:

Me too and my trade in is in black😂   Yours from the photos looks a lovely colour though 👍

• Like 1

Anyone with a bigger brain than myself try figure out what ships have left from Nagoya in the last week or scheduled in the next week to the UK? I got overwhelmed looking at that 130pages on the Yarris Forum.  

And Red Ones Go Faster! according to the Orks in 40k :laugh: 

5 hours ago, Flatcoat said:

To be honest we had grey in mind until we saw a red HEV on the forecourt. The grey (when clean) looks very classy with the black roof. When dirty it isn’t a good look. 

I picked grey because I was hoping it would hide the dirt!! :whistling:

3 minutes ago, Cyker said:

And Red Ones Go Faster! according to the Orks in 40k :laugh: 

I picked grey because I was hoping it would hide the dirt!! :whistling:

Just depends how dark the grey is. Road dirt tends to dry light greyish and so is hid when the car is silver grey..

Obviously colours are personal choice, I would prefer a white car then a black car. I have owned a few white but never owned a black one.

• Like 1

I actually wanted a blue one with silver trims, but guess what you can't have if you pick the Excel spec...

Grey and red trims was the backup option - It does look mean, but I'm always slightly scared someone will crash into the side of me as it's definitely less visible side-on compared to a blue one when light levels go down... is partly why i wanted red trims on the side too but Jemca messed that up in the order and still haven't rectified it hmm, I think we're at 7-8 months now?

8 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Just depends how dark the grey is. Road dirt tends to dry light greyish and so is hid when the car is silver grey..

Obviously colours are personal choice, I would prefer a white car then a black car. I have owned a few white but never owned a black one.

Every two years (over the last 6 years) I get a black one, it does show the dirt but the Toyota Protect film that they put on the paint tends to help as the rain wash off, to a certain extent. Although I'm going grey this year (the car that is😂).

2 hours ago, NoRaVYet said:

Anyone with a bigger brain than myself try figure out what ships have left from Nagoya in the last week or scheduled in the next week to the UK? I got overwhelmed looking at that 130pages on the Yarris Forum.  

ships due on 19th are Atlas leader and selene leader left Nagoya around 18th Nov

It gets stranger, though. My car was showing "in transit" at Onnaing (Valenciennes), and that it was soon to be shipped to the dealer. Today, in My T shows "in transit" in Onnaing, but My Toyota, on the web, shows Kolin (CZ), like the car had gone back to the factory.

Status diving, or looking at the data sent to the web page, shows that the car has, in fact, left Onnaing today (17/12/2021) and that is en route to the dealer with an estimated arrival date of 20/12 which gives them two days to prepare the car for me.

28 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

It gets stranger, though. My car was showing "in transit" at Onnaing (Valenciennes), and that it was soon to be shipped to the dealer. Today, in My T shows "in transit" in Onnaing, but My Toyota, on the web, shows Kolin (CZ), like the car had gone back to the factory.

Status diving, or looking at the data sent to the web page, shows that the car has, in fact, left Onnaing today (17/12/2021) and that is en route to the dealer with an estimated arrival date of 20/12 which gives him two days to prepare the car for me.

If I remember correctly this happened with mine and I read the same for others. I believe this happens when it moves so hopefully this is good news and it's now actually on route to the dealer. Mine returned to the correct status after a few hours 

I spoke to my dealer a few days ago and he informed me that my car will be available in July 2022, instead of March. I ordered beginning of October.

He ensured me that I should take this date with a pinch of salt, and in reality my car will be ready much sooner, likely be Feb / March. Is there any truth in this or do you think he’s fobbing me off? It’s quite disappointing because it’s 5 extra months I will have to wait if the date is correct. 

If I know it was going to take 10 months to get this new car I would have gone for something else. 

Car I ordered was a Dynamic with JBL. 

It’s hard to say. Some people are getting cars very quickly, in a couple of weeks, because of their order matching a cancelled order, for example.

My case: I ordered at the end of August, before I placed a firm order, the dealer hinted I would have a car late September or early October. In reality, those were MY20 cars still in stock. I wanted the MY21, I was surprised when he said it would be December or maybe January.

After that, it was definitely January, but the date has firmed to next week. Many factors affect the delivery date. Your dealer has access to information that My T / My Toyota doesn’t show you directly, there’s a stream of data that is sent to those two applications, and in it there are, date limits for various stages of the build and outbound logistics process. I think he gave you the worst case at the latest date you will get you car.

Right now, many people are reporting about 15/16 weeks from order to delivery, that’s what people are reporting on here for late August orders. I think that is what the dealer is interpolating. My feeling is that your dealer is being straight with you.

I spent the waiting time learning about how the Toyota hybrid system worked, and poring through the manual.

On 12/18/2021 at 1:42 AM, Stopeter44 said:

It’s hard to say. Some people are getting cars very quickly, in a couple of weeks, because of their order matching a cancelled order, for example.

My case: I ordered at the end of August, before I placed a firm order, the dealer hinted I would have a car late September or early October. In reality, those were MY20 cars still in stock. I wanted the MY21, I was surprised when he said it would be December or maybe January.

After that, it was definitely January, but the date has firmed to next week. Many factors affect the delivery date. Your dealer has access to information that My T / My Toyota doesn’t show you directly, there’s a stream of data that is sent to those two applications, and in it there are, date limits for various stages of the build and outbound logistics process. I think he gave you the worst case at the latest date you will get you car.

Right now, many people are reporting about 15/16 weeks from order to delivery, that’s what people are reporting on here for late August orders. I think that is what the dealer is interpolating. My feeling is that your dealer is being straight with you.

I spent the waiting time learning about how the Toyota hybrid system worked, and poring through the manual.

Thank you for your informative response. That’s certainly given me some hope I’ll get the car before Q2 next year. 

I received an email from my dealer last week saying I should expect delivery in July. Ordered a FWD HEV Dynamic with JBL / PVM option beginning of November.

On 12/18/2021 at 12:57 AM, Adaml99 said:

I spoke to my dealer a few days ago and he informed me that my car will be available in July 2022, instead of March. I ordered beginning of October.

He ensured me that I should take this date with a pinch of salt, and in reality my car will be ready much sooner, likely be Feb / March. Is there any truth in this or do you think he’s fobbing me off? It’s quite disappointing because it’s 5 extra months I will have to wait if the date is correct. 

If I know it was going to take 10 months to get this new car I would have gone for something else. 

Car I ordered was a Dynamic with JBL. 

How confident are you another manufacturer would be any quicker? The situation is changing daily especially since the onset of Omicron. It is only a matter of time before all countries are affected. Staff absenteeism will have a massive impact upon manufacturing and the whole supply chain from the company’s who supply Toyota with washers and tea bags to the staff in your local dealership - and you yourself might (probably) get it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vainona70 said:

I received an email from my dealer last week saying I should expect delivery in July. Ordered a FWD HEV Dynamic with JBL / PVM option beginning of November.

I have been told August for the same and I ordered mine at the beginning of October

On 12/2/2021 at 10:13 AM, JanneG said:

I ordered an Excel HEV on 17 August via Drivethedeal. Appointed dealer had MyT app up and running on 20 August and indicated a mid-January delivery date. Status changed to 'Build in progress' on 9 November. Then changed to 'Left the factory' on 19 November which coincided with a car transporter leaving Nagoya for Portbury. (See this thread for very useful tracking information https://gr-yaris.co.uk/forum/threads/list-of-vehicle-carriers-in-transit-to-europe.995/page-102).  The ship has aPortbury ETA of 20 December. Assuming next steps are Burnaston PDI, fit of extras inc. towbar etc, transport to dealer I am hopeful my Excel is on track and maybe slightly early (depending on Christmas hols etc).  

Still on schedule. Selene Leader left Nagoya on 19 Nov and docked in Portbury last night. MyT app updated this morning to 'In transit'. Dealer has emailed with 14 Jan as collection date. 

Just a quick tip for those wondering if they have a model year 21 or 22 vehicle - Toyota have removed the hybrid Badge from all MY22 vehicles on the front wings (they call it "front fender removal") so the only hybrid Badge is on the boot of the car....  except for PHEV and Electric models which will have the appropriate Badge on their "fenders"!  The 'electric' badge on the bZ4X is amusingly placed on the charging flap itself - useful if you've forgotten what powers it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links