Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something Happening

Tegan

Northern meet activity  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do for the next meet?

• Xscape
    • Country drive and pub lunch
    • Karting
    • Motor museum
    • 5 a side footie

you calling me chunky? But big and gorgeous yes lol

You play rugby Hou? (Ow you doin' :D )

I have to say i have got a bit of a thing for rubgy players, think its because rubgy is a real mans game whereas footie is for 'pretty boys' :P

Annnnnyway - back on subject lol Shall i make a poll now that few more suggestions have been made for karting etc etc ?

hell yeah, rugby player me, I am all man, come watch some time, you will be drooling!

as for the ideas i will vote now!

Hou, shame your not in the same league catchment area as me, would be good to have an inter-forum head to head! Add it as a new option and see how many people want to come watch the proper men play. :D

I am mate if you are from york, playing york rowntree tomorrow at selby!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• Tegan

you calling me chunky? But big and gorgeous yes lol

You play rugby Hou? (Ow you doin' :D )

I have to say i have got a bit of a thing for rubgy players, think its because rubgy is a real mans game whereas footie is for 'pretty boys' :P

Annnnnyway - back on subject lol Shall i make a poll now that few more suggestions have been made for karting etc etc ?

hell yeah, rugby player me, I am all man, come watch some time, you will be drooling!

as for the ideas i will vote now!

Hou, shame your not in the same league catchment area as me, would be good to have an inter-forum head to head! Add it as a new option and see how many people want to come watch the proper men play. :D

I am mate if you are from york, playing york rowntree tomorrow at selby!

I play for Wetherby, but looking at the fixtures board it seems that we also play York RI so maybe one day we can have a friendly game of touch and pass, i'm sure that's worth a visit in it's own right! ;)

A more sensible vote would be for the pub meal and drive mi thinks.

I am holding to my guns for the swan at aberford, well worth it, plus plenty of roads nearby!

As the pub and country drive option is defo winning, Ill second that one Hou :thumbsup: , the menu sounds brilliant and im sure somebody from leeds way will know of a nice drive or location for some photos etc :)

Karting in warrington sounds like fun.

let me introduce myself, my name's henry. :lol:

Hi henry and welcome :thumbsup:

Looks like the Pub & run is going to be the choice ;)

mind you with 25 votes if they all tun up it will be a bigger turn out than JAE :rolleyes::lol:

We also play wetherby mate, you league or union?

I played wetherby couple of times last season, about 3 times in a row last chrimbo!

Hou, I play the proper version (although those EVL's are turning it into league!) have a look at your fixtures and see if your due for a run around.

Rock on with the pub and drive idea though, sounds bonza!!

Karting in warrington sounds like fun.

let me introduce myself, my name's henry. :lol:

Hi henry and welcome :thumbsup:

Looks like the Pub & run is going to be the choice ;)

mind you with 25 votes if they all tun up it will be a bigger turn out than JAE :rolleyes::lol:

Lets hope everyone shows up and make it a brilliant meet , ill show up wherever it is i dont mind :) - its the people that make a great meet (aww group hug :D )

p.s just read through that link you posted les - that looks like a lovely little village - they might chase us with pitchforks for spoiling the peace and quiet if we all show up though :P :D

I am holding to my guns for the swan at aberford, well worth it, plus plenty of roads nearby!

As the pub and country drive option is defo winning, Ill second that one Hou :thumbsup: , the menu sounds brilliant and im sure somebody from leeds way will know of a nice drive or location for some photos etc :)

Anybody from Leeds?

:lol:

You can lead the country drive convoy gaz :thumbsup: got any good drives in mind? :D Best get thinking lol

No pressure then! :lol:

Teddylicious - Good, glad to hear mate, not the biggest fan of the new rules either! Will will be playing you at some point for sure, what position do you play?

Tegan - I know the roads round there well and also know a good route there from FBS!

Tegan - I know the roads round there well and also know a good route there from FBS!

Pressure removed! Phew! :lol:

Hang on, does this mean a TOC meet will be led by a French Diseasel?? :o

:lol:

Teddylicious - Good, glad to hear mate, not the biggest fan of the new rules either! Will will be playing you at some point for sure, what position do you play?

number 1 and no denying, sometimes flanker though, they are a world apart but it's because i'm a big hitter!

So what sort of dates are we looking at for this pub venture?

must be a big lad then, I am a winger or outside centre for my pace, can outrun most wingers and being 15 1/2 stone can blast through the rest, considered flanker though!

what about mid october?

I have voted for everything, cos I dont mind at all! :D helpful as always :lol:

and please dont let Gaz lead the convoy :eek: am sure we went round the M25ring twice on the way back from JAE cos his sat nav had a "fatal error" :unsure::lol:

and please dont let Gaz lead the convoy :eek: am sure we went round the M25ring twice on the way back from JAE cos his sat nav had a "fatal error" :unsure::lol:

Yeah but the tunnels were good! :D

Use SJ's sat nav if you want the smallest roads possible covered in Grouse! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links