Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Something Happening

Tegan

Northern meet activity  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do for the next meet?

• Xscape
    • Country drive and pub lunch
    • Karting
    • Motor museum
    • 5 a side footie

must be a big lad then, I am a winger or outside centre for my pace, can outrun most wingers and being 15 1/2 stone can blast through the rest, considered flanker though!

what about mid october?

I am only a bit heavier than you, kick in at 6' but I have alot of strength, good technique and i'm slightly unhinged when on the field so don't mind smashing through people! - day to day i'm as calm as a priest on vallium mind. :D

Back end of October would be pretty good for me, we can always use Tom's tom tom for the convoy. However it sent me to South Sheffield when I wanted to be in Barnsley... ok so maybe it was user error but still, that one digit made alot of difference! :P

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• Tegan

and please dont let Gaz lead the convoy :eek: am sure we went round the M25ring twice on the way back from JAE cos his sat nav had a "fatal error" :unsure::lol:

Yeah but the tunnels were good! :D

True :lol:

Use SJ's sat nav if you want the smallest roads possible covered in Grouse! :lol:

who are still alive thanks to me :lol: meanie!

and I dont mind when it is, if I am free I will come :lol:

If we went to the swan we wouldnt need tomtom, its easy enough to get to, plus aberford is a really nice village!

theres some lovely places, and roads near my house but that might just be me being biased!

I can see everyone agreeing on doing a pub and drive and then disagreeing as to where to do it! :lol:

I can see everyone agreeing on doing a pub and drive and then disagreeing as to where to do it! :lol:

Think somebody needs to make an executive decision otherwise we'll end up doing a poll for the activity, the place, the date, the time........ theres diplomatic then theres ridiculous lol :P

Right here goes!

Time and date: tba

Place: meeting at FBS then taking a nice drive to aberford to the swan pub for food and chatting. This will be followed by a drive down some nice roads leading to a good place to take some pictures, maybe a drink and then everyone makes their way home

Anyone have any problems with this?

Right here goes!

Place: meeting at FBS then taking a nice drive to aberford to the swan pub for food and chatting. This will be followed by a drive down some nice roads leading to a good place to take some pictures, maybe a drink and then everyone makes their way home

Sounds good to me! ;)

Right here goes!

Sounds good to me too , glad someone is decisive :D well done Hou :P

Are you talking about Aberford off the A1/A64 roundabout? If so BONUS!! Just live 15 miles from there, and there are plenty of decent roads round there for a mini convoy.

Yes mate, thought you might like that! If I lived that close I would be in the white swan all the time for food, you been?

great, I will get us there, you can take us someone picturesque for some pics :P

Yes mate, thought you might like that! If I lived that close I would be in the white swan all the time for food, you been?

great, I will get us there, you can take us someone picturesque for some pics :P

OR, if you can't find someone picturesque, then somewhere picturesque will do !

I can only manage the somewhere picturesque, unfortunately not many of the girls round here *pauses, scratches head, continues*...aren't what you might call picturesque. I've never been to the White Swan, but you very rarely do when it's on your doorstep, instead I travel to The Victoria @ Wetwang, the food there is mega!

And its in a place called wetwang hahaha

you should really go mate, cracking food and the mixed grill comes on a silver tray as it wont fir on a plate!

ok i put the wrong word, I am sorry!

And its in a place called wetwang hahaha

It gets better, I go all that way for... a Wetwang Whopper! - god I bet they laugh themselves silly with a name like that. Monster fish and chips, the best ever, that and a pint of Lager, summer days don't get better.

It is possible people may question my sexuality after that statement :P

its ok, with playing rugby not many people question your sexuality, ask anyone on here! I am sometimes uber !Removed!, but completely straight haha!

although you do drive a mr2 roadster hmmmmmm

its ok, with playing rugby not many people question your sexuality, ask anyone on here! I am sometimes uber !Removed!, but completely straight haha!

although you do drive a mr2 roadster hmmmmmm

Sorry, you drive a what now?!... nuff said! - a definite get back in your basket moment, brought to you, courtesy of Teddylicious :D

anything apart from the weekend of the 11th October is good for me, got an R/R Day at Halifax to go to.

Racing Line?

Have a quick look in the Corolla section, we're organising a RR Day at Awesome GTI, Manchester

All welcome!

:thumbsup:

Stop spamming with your corolla related SPAMMY SPAM SPAM

sorry, had to get that off my chest!

How does 5th October 2008 sound

If we decide on this I will need definate numbers in advance to book tables, I am warning you now though that it is certainly cosy, and busy, so might be an idea if we have a late lunch?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links