Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

Ordered my excel 4 August, and according to my t delivery expected 18 February.

I am looking to order a Yaris Cross early next year. Can anyone tell me how dealers are handling part exchange prices due to the long lead times.

Hi Geoff, I ordered a Yaris Cross Excel on October 20 and had a year old Rav 4 Hybrid AWD on a PCP plan to part exchange and wondered how that would work. The salesman gave me a part ex amount that I agreed to and that's the amount that's on the order form for my new Yaris Cross even though the eta isn't until the end of March 20. I will be keeping the Rav until the new vehicle arrives. Thats my experience at my dealers, may be things are different at others.

Thanks for that, if my dealer can do the same then I will happily proceed  👍

Strangely.. I test configured a Yaris Cross Dynamic the other day, delivery quote was 9 weeks ??

On 12/23/2021 at 10:16 AM, Jonathak56 said:

I read the Yaris Cross thread lower down regarding deliveries but I wondered what the current position is? We ordered a Premiere Edition with city and adventure packs 3 weeks ago and the dealer told us May. Is that realistic based on current delivery performance?

Thanks

I ordered the premiere with the same packs as you and also AWD on 15th August. Original delivery date was 31st December. This has now changed to 25th March.

• Like 1

Oh dear. That’s not good. I’m on the MyT app now but there’s no progress with my order yet. I guess I’ll just keep my fingers crossed. Keep us updated with your progress please.

On 12/25/2021 at 4:06 PM, chazbri said:

Hi Geoff, I ordered a Yaris Cross Excel on October 20 and had a year old Rav 4 Hybrid AWD on a PCP plan to part exchange and wondered how that would work. The salesman gave me a part ex amount that I agreed to and that's the amount that's on the order form for my new Yaris Cross even though the eta isn't until the end of March 20. I will be keeping the Rav until the new vehicle arrives. Thats my experience at my dealers, may be things are different at others.

I guess the settlement figure will continue to decrease as you continue to make payments for your RAV4 

Do remember that your RAV4 may have increased in value due to the recent rise in 2nd hand prices. Might be worth asking for a revised figure. I did.

My wife's Mk3 has been valued at a PX price 4 weeks ago. This value is higher than what I paid for the car 6 months ago. Dealer has guaranteed that PX value for new Yaris delivery in May/June 22, plus stated, if it's worth more come May/June, he will increase that PX value ( or can sell it privately if I choose ).

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 7:00 PM, Graham47 said:

Strangely.. I test configured a Yaris Cross Dynamic the other day, delivery quote was 9 weeks ??

I'm on 20 weeks so far for my premiere, still not built yet🙄

20 minutes ago, Thegeeza said:

I'm on 20 weeks so far for my premiere, still not built yet🙄

Still not built yet 😞

Not quite the Yaris Cross, but we bought a Yaris Excel a couple of days ago and were quoted a delivery date of September 2022.

I was talking to my mate on friday, he ordered 3 new scania trucks in august and was quoted september 2022 for delivery. And if you order a dumper from where i work it'll be 2023 delivery

14 hours ago, Big_D said:

Not quite the Yaris Cross, but we bought a Yaris Excel a couple of days ago and were quoted a delivery date of September 2022.

1 hour ago, atkiman said:

I was talking to my mate on friday, he ordered 3 new scania trucks in august and was quoted september 2022 for delivery. And if you order a dumper from where i work it'll be 2023 delivery

Think higher the spec and possibly Metallic paint add to production schedules.

Painted bodies are stored, but paint shops do paint in batches: unless they have another facility to paint different colours. Paint shops have a changeover period between colours for flushing systems etc. They will paint highest demand colours ( if materials are readily available ).

We ordered a Yaris in pure white, Design spec around 4 weeks ago. Dealer stated June 22 for delivery. MyT is still showing “Processing order”. I saw a table a week or ago. Anything ordered before 10/12/21, will be built in Feb and delivered in March/April. After that date ( to 4/1/22 ), is built in March/April, delivered end May/June.

Ordered a Yaris Cross Design on 2/1/22, initially told June however when ordering direct with Toyota was showing 6 weeks so dealer double checked and said end of Jan. Dealer called with update today and will be picking it up next week 😁

Well Finally at my local Dealers so It'll soon be in my hands 🙂

Well after order placed in July 2021 through a wholesaler as apposed to a Toyota dealership the car arrived today at my Local Toyota Dealership only 4 miles on the clock with much thanks to Toyota UK, soon I'll be able to drive it away down the road to a detailer 😄

photo_2022-01-05_15-45-22.jpg

photo_2022-01-05_15-45-25.jpg

photo_2022-01-05_15-45-28.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Toyota_FanBoy said:

Well after order placed in July 2021 through a wholesaler as apposed to a Toyota dealership the car arrived today at my Local Toyota Dealership

That's great news😁

Looks real nice. I'm jealous😂🤣

I have noticed from some pictures  of the infotainment systems on Yaris Cross have silver buttons to select like my Corolla but others have touch screen ? Is this dependent on the grade of car ?

1 hour ago, Chriss27 said:

I have noticed from some pictures  of the infotainment systems on Yaris Cross have silver buttons to select like my Corolla but others have touch screen ? Is this dependent on the grade of car ?

I have ordered an Excel Yaris Cross, I was going to get the City pack fitted but after a test drive I have abandoned getting this pack fitted as it downgrades the display from 9" to the Corolla 8".  The display I have in the Corolla is the one thing I dislike about it, the new 9" display is far superior.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We finally collected our Excel on 31 Dec which was ordered back in September. I was pleasantly surprised to find the Apple car play supported BBC sounds App, and the 9in display is certainly far superior.

I found setting up the infotainment system very fiddly particularly getting it to connect to my and my wife’s iPhone, the Yaris we have just traded in would, once set up, connect to either phone quite happily… so I am hoping that once the cars start rolling off the production line I will find more owners on here that can share their experience.

however the car itself has well exceeded all my expectations and it’s certainly a pleasure to drive.

C9918F8E-09B5-4BD7-BC54-25404D1B101A.jpeg

• Like 1

Our Excel was ordered in September and we collected it on 31 December

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links