Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

2 hours ago, squadrondavid said:

You should get it very soon. 

That depends heavily on whether there are any accessories ordered with the car are to go on in which case it goes into a queue for the workshop.   

• Like 1

Delivery for my yaris cross is a little more long. 12 months to wait now :sadwalk:

• Sad 2

Ordered mine on 30 Jan 23

Dealer quoted mid to end April.

According to MyT, order is being processed,

build not yet started as of Feb 10.

How time crawls…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, geo13647 said:

How time crawls…

It’ll sit like that until about 5 or 6 weeks until delivery George then all of a sudden things happen quickly.  I got shot down suggesting things are happening quicker with anecdotal tales of 12 month lead times but I think your quote is more realistic.  Maybe model and options would confound it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anchorman said:

It’ll sit like that until about 5 or 6 weeks until delivery George then all of a sudden things happen quickly.  I got shot down suggesting things are happening quicker with anecdotal tales of 12 month lead times but I think your quote is more realistic.  Maybe model and options would confound it.  

Thanks, thought it was a fairly realistic timescale, going by the current climate in the supply chain. Was originally going to order one with a pan roof, but  according to the dealers stock sheet, that would be a December delivery, if I was lucky. So they definitely seem to build them in blocks, and it’s just your luck if you hit the right schedule.

• Like 1

Ordered mine on the 3rd of feb was quoted end of May I have the order number but nothing is showing on my Toyota account of the MyT app how do these correlate please?

2 minutes ago, Knorton said:

Ordered mine on the 3rd of feb was quoted end of May I have the order number but nothing is showing on my Toyota account of the MyT app how do these correlate please?

My understanding is It should add to MyT as a new build as soon as the dealer confirms & enters your order on the system, assuming you have your details on the portal up to date. 
Ordered mine on Monday at 4pm & was on MyT on Wed by 9am.

Worth checking with your dealer that they have actually processed your order, as we are at the time of the new registration in March, they, or the system, may be a bit busy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Knorton said:

You can log in on the Toyota website but it’ll just say “processing order” for some weeks.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geo13647 said:

Thanks, thought it was a fairly realistic timescale, going by the current climate in the supply chain. Was originally going to order one with a pan roof, but  according to the dealers stock sheet, that would be a December delivery, if I was lucky. So they definitely seem to build them in blocks, and it’s just your luck if you hit the right schedule.

That isn’t really the way a modern production line works. It can build a single pan roof amongst many regular roofed ones and should as it becomes available.  However, it could be true that if a batch of glass arrives that they run them at once (assuming it’s that and not the roller blinds or the headliners that is in short supply).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, geo13647 said:

How time crawls…

I'd eat my spacesaver wheel....if you get it in that time frame.

• Haha 4

Just for the record a chosen body colour makes no difference to delivery schedule.

Years ago, the TPS (Toyota Production System) introduced a Robotic controlled paint spraying system that can change colour after just 2 cars with no Line interruption whatsoever.

Tel

• Like 4

16 hours ago, geo13647 said:

8 hours ago, geo13647 said:

Was originally going to order one with a pan roof, but  according to the dealers stock sheet, that would be a December delivery, if I was lucky. So they definitely seem to build them in blocks, and it’s just your luck if you hit the right schedule.

Something weird with that estimated delivery as the pan roof option was dropped here in the UK long before 30th Jan. Just checked current options - it's still not available to order.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, RonYarisX said:

Something weird with that estimated delivery as the pan roof option was dropped here in the UK long before 30th Jan. Just checked current options - it's still not available to order.

Sure is weird, was along at the dealer today, and asked about that, he confirmed that it has been dropped in the uk, he says that they can hardly keep up with the specs as they keep changing, with things like the HUD no longer available in the uk, the dynamic model being dropped, AWD being added to the excel trim, Corolla cross & the new Prius no longer coming to the uk market etc.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, geo13647 said:

11 hours ago, Bob66 said:

I'd eat my spacesaver wheel....if you get it in that time frame.

I realise that I am in Ireland and delivery times may be different to the UK, but I ordered mine on 12th January and was told delivery should be mid April. 

• Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 10:58 AM, Marjan said:

Delivery for my yaris cross is a little more long. 12 months to wait now :sadwalk:

Mine still is not in production yet 😞  The dealer said it will take 3-4 months from now. At the end it will be 16 months waiting....

• Like 2

21 hours ago, anchorman said:

You can log in on the Toyota website but it’ll just say “processing order” for some weeks.  

Thanks I was in contact with the dealer yesterday,  asking about this, and was informed that I wont get order processing until they assign my build a VIN number and then everything will update I hope!

Kev.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dannyboy413 said:

I realise that I am in Ireland and delivery times may be different to the UK, but I ordered mine on 12th January and was told delivery should be mid April. 

Fingers crossed that it arrives in that time frame, as there's only one spacesaver wheel ! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This might be a shock to many of you, but I ordered a Yaris Cross Icon in decuma grey with no accessories on the 21/01. It went into build 11/02 and as of today (13/02) the build is complete.

With any luck I’ll be getting it on schedule (end of March)

I was fully prepared for a long lead time but alas all going swimmingly. 

• Like 3

Have they dropped the jbl sound system.?

32 minutes ago, Primus1 said:

Have they dropped the jbl sound system.?

Yes.

2 hours ago, DingTing said:

This might be a shock to many of you, but I ordered a Yaris Cross Icon in decuma grey with no accessories on the 21/01. It went into build 11/02 and as of today (13/02) the build is complete.

With any luck I’ll be getting it on schedule (end of March)

I was fully prepared for a long lead time but alas all going swimmingly. 

I got ridiculed the other day for suggesting they were coming through quicker 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh dear, Bob might be in trouble here!! :eek: :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Seeing is believing.....they haven't arrived as yet ....I was once promised a gold elephant..turns out it's brass.

• Haha 1

and who ridiculed you...that's my job,  🙂

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links