Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spacesaver

c90

I want to fit a spare wheel as per this thread, I have read through all the posts and there is loads of very helpful info for GR Sport with a 2 litre engine and 19” wheels. However my car is a 1.8 ltr GR Sport with 19” wheels, any idea what I need to buy for my car

11 hours ago, asinrutee said:

I want to fit a spare wheel as per this thread, I have read through all the posts and there is loads of very helpful info for GR Sport with a 2 litre engine and 19” wheels. However my car is a 1.8 ltr GR Sport with 19” wheels, any idea what I need to buy for my car

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-c-hr/toyota-c-hr-mk-1/c-hr-mk-1-accessories/space-saver-spare-wheel-chr-1-8ltr-version/

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

As anyone bought a spare wheel for there CH-r ?

I am thinking about it and would like any feed back or recommendations for members.

My CH-r is 2019 Dynamic 1.8 Hybrid.

Can you also only get the boot fitting kit and wheel from Toyota ?

Thanks for any imput

Similar topics merged.

11 hours ago, Wylie said:

Has anyone bought a spare wheel for their C-HR ?

I am thinking about it and would like any feedback or recommendations for members.

My C-HR is 2019 Dynamic 1.8 Hybrid.

Can you also only get the boot fitting kit and wheel from Toyota?

Will this fit in the spare wheel well with a 215/60R17 96H tyre, ie. the standard 17" wheel size?

Alcar 9016 6.5Jx17 ET45 5/114.3 60.1 steel rim (from Toyota C-HR)

Alcar KFZ 9016

https://www.oponeo.pl/felga-stalowa/alcar-kfz-9016

https://www.mytyres.co.uk/rims/details?vehicleId=619531921298297970&rimCode=ALCAR9016

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/alcar/14750806

Bob. Based on my Corolla and now Yaris Cross, my space saver is exactly the same diameter as the road wheel.

If you do a wheel change the flat tyre m will fit.  

The width of the road wheel however will stand proud of the well.  With the Cross that would not be a problem as the lower boot floor can be removed.

• 2 months later...

Hi all.:driving:

I have been reading this tread with interest as am new to the Toyota forum and even newer to the C-HR.

I decided to take the plunge and get a space saver wheel it was a no brainer not to me as had several puncture which a can of c**p would never fix.

Brought from Toyota direct very good place ( I do not work for them and only recommend if I find they are good )

Brought wheel and tyre,  tyre clamp to hold wheel which was short and a Avensis jack handle also the C-HR jack.

Also the spare wheel floor support that goes round wheel / Battery.

I did not want wheel brace or replacement back panel thing that the tailgate shuts onto nor the foam under wheel.

I have fitted all now and turned wheel upside down as it allows me to put my tools in the space and cut the tyre clamp down it was to short to use the correct way to start with so did me a favour in a way.

Picture enclosed I brought the minimum I needed and it worked out cheaper in the end.

Happy bunny now.😀

65mike.:driving:

IMG_0151.jpeg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links